Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

1st PrincessXD

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:08 pm
Akua

The doors of the Hq opened as a red-headed girl walked in, a Chikorita to her right and a Mareep to her left. 'The first day is always the hardest,' she thought as she looked around the large building. 'Especially if you're adjusting to a new place.' She looked down at her Chikorita and Mareep. They were both looking around as well.

The trio found a nearby couch and sat down, settling themselves in. "This place seems kinda empty," Akua commented. For some reason, there didn't seem to be a lot of people in here. "Must be on a mission," she surmised. "Guess that mean we won't have to worry about introductions for a while huh Chicky." Her Chikorita responded with something in her native tounge, slumping lower in the counch. The Mareep next to her slumped closer to Akua, letting her pet her fur. Akua smiled and kept looking around.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:19 pm
Robert was returning from a mission when he saw an unfamiliar face in one of the rooms. Of course, many of the faces around the place were new to him. While he had a few missions under his belt, he was one of the newer members. Upon his shoulder sat his Riolu Freya. Because he was just coming back from a mission, he only had one of his Pokemon out of their Pokeballs.

Robert headed over to the young female and offered her a smile. "Hello there." he spoke in greeting to her. "Have you been around the guild for long, or are you a new face like myself?" Robert asked in a calm and pleasant tone of voice.  

King Robert Silvermyst

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:04 pm
Trigramatic
Tails shrugged. "I dunno if he would, but I know he knows it would only be an inconvenience to me. Like, it would be mean to do it to you, but a joke to do it to me. And it would be mean to stick one of my tails in an open electrical socket, but a joke to do that to you. You get what I mean?"

"Nuh uh." He honestly said. Playing pranks on someone was beyond him right at the moment.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:55 pm
Tails sighed. He knew there were pranksters in Hyda. Otherwise, one couldn't explain Mikey. Or Miles. Or any Ninetales and Vulpix on the face of the Earth. "It's different from a noogie, but in the same vein of affection. You do it to someone you know can handle it, and fully expect them to return the favor. Does that make sense?"  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

1st PrincessXD

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:15 am
Akua

Chicky turned to see someone enter the Hq and poked Akua to alert her. Akua looked up at the door to see one of the Snagems enter, coming over to introduce himself. "I'm still new unfortunately," she said, stroking her Mareep's fleece. "So I don't have a lot of Pokemon at the momment. Or very powerful Pokemon."

Mareep looked up at Akua and she reassured her with a few pets. She smiled weakly and decided to introduce herself. "I'm Akua," she said, holding out her hand to shake. "Nice to meet you." As she did that, her eyes were drawn to the small Riolu. She'd never seen one before so she couldn't help but stare.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:28 am
"Hm? New gal?" Toren said from his seated position on the couch in the main area, he wasn't one to just run up to someone and greet them, well, he was but today his favorite show was on and being the lazy bum that he is he didn't feel like getting up off his rear, so he just waved at the person, maybe get their attention.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

King Robert Silvermyst

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:08 am
Robert chuckled a bit. "Don't worry about it. I'm fairly new myself. But while my Pokemon aren't powerhouses like the older ones here, they've proven they can take on even heavy hitters with the right moves. So it's not comletely about your Pokemon's overall strength if you know how to use them right." he spoke to the young lady.

"My name is Robert. It's a pleasure to meet you Akua." he spoke before taking her hand and giving it a nice shake. "Mind if I join you?" he asked, gesturing to the couch.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:15 am
Doragon Zantenpesuto

Doragon smirked and went over to Paint, patting her on the head in congradulation. "Good job Paint," he said, smiling. "Don't underestimate the power of the Bronze Rank. A noob like you couldn't be me in your current state of mind. I got where I am thanks to dedication and training. And getting in good with Sub. Anyway, you know the deal. Now that I beat you, you show me the proper respect." He then turned to Blaze and returned him to his Pokeball. Doragon then grinned. "Now that that problem's settled," he said, looking back to Shiruba. "Hope you didn't get the wrong impression. I just don't like being talked down to. But anyway, hope you enjoy Snagem life." He then turned and lead Paint out of the training area.  

Akuma10112

1st PrincessXD

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:25 am
Akua

Akua kept petting Mareep as she spoke to Robert. "Sure," she said, gesturing to the empty spot. "Don't mind Mary, she won't bite." Akua turned to see someone calling out to her. "Oh hey," she said, waving back. "I'm Akua, who're you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:37 am
Avo let out a stretch as he sat down in the lounge in the HQ. He looked aorund himself to see some people being around. He figured if he was neded, he would be called over. He reached into ihs bag to get out some paper and a pen, starting to write his latest mission report.  

Trainer_Avo

King Robert Silvermyst

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:10 pm
Robert took a seat next to the young girl and smiled. His Riolu Freya hopped down onto Robert's lap and began trying to converse with the Mareep in a friendly manner. "Thank you." he spoke with a pleasant tone to Akua. "So, what brings you to join this happy little group?" Robert asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:25 pm
Shirubā

Shirubā sighed and slumped on the ground, shaking his head in defeat. "Oh well," he said, looking up and smiling weakly. "That's the power of a Bronze. Looks like I've got a new rival." He smirked and stood up, walking out of the training area and heading towards the PC.  

SpikeQB

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:19 am
Trigramatic
Tails sighed. He knew there were pranksters in Hyda. Otherwise, one couldn't explain Mikey. Or Miles. Or any Ninetales and Vulpix on the face of the Earth. "It's different from a noogie, but in the same vein of affection. You do it to someone you know can handle it, and fully expect them to return the favor. Does that make sense?"

"......maybe?" He asked. It was still a thing for him to grasp a bit for the most part.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:16 am
Akua

Akua sat back and thought for a momment. "The family profession," she said simply. "My relatives were a part of this so why shouldn't I. Plus it's better than walking aimlessly through the forest." She looked down at Chicky, who had fallen asleep now.

Looking to the right, she saw that Mary was coversing with the Riolu. 'Looks like training will have to wait,' she thought, slumping back on the couch. 'Have to let my Pokemon rest once in a while.' She sighed and looked back to Robert. "What about you?" she asked curiously. "Why did you join?"

1st PrincessXD

SpikeQB

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:10 am
Shirubā

Shirubā handed Nurse Joy his Pokeball, needing them healed after the beating they took. 'That's the last time I take on a Bronze,' he thought, scratching his head. 'At least until a few rank ups.' He sighed and waited until Nurse Joy gave him back his pokeballs. "Time for some training Cinder," he said, throwing her out. "We've got to get stronger if we want to survive here." Cinder hesitated before nodding nervously. Shirubā sighed and led Cyndaquil back into the Hq.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games