Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:30 pm
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel

As Bane stands up, Luminova stops stroking his chin and looks at him with a disappointed expression once he finishes talking. Sighing, she then turns to Dr. Addams.
"He says that you are not showing his lord the popper respect, by not addressing him by his title."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
A dumbfounded Dr. Addams blinks twice in surprise.
"Huh?..."
She aks.
"Wait, what???"
Bane just perks his ears and curls back his upper lip, exposing his gums as well as his fangs and growls intimidatingly.

"It be fine, Bane."
Aidar groans.
"She has that privilege."
Bane then sits and his face goes calm. Bowing his head, the Warg speaks on his terrible language and then starts to head west down the hall.

"He says, "My apologies, my lady, please follow me."
Luminova interprets.

Dr. Addams is surprised as she takes in what Bane said.
"Oh.. Um... Oh, wait a momment, Bane!"
She stammers. Bane then stops and looks back at her, his tail swinging like a pendulum.
"Um, I'm sorry, Bane."
She explains.
What meant to say was, can you show other people where the secret base is?"
The Warg looks at her for a moment as if taking a moment to process her question. Then wagging his tail, he nods, sits and then lets out a snarling bark.

"That's a "Yes".
Luminova says.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:31 pm
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel

As Bane stands up, Luminova stops stroking his chin and looks at him with a disappointed expression once he finishes talking. Sighing, she then turns to Dr. Addams.
"He says that you are not showing his lord the popper respect, by not addressing him by his title."

A dumbfounded Dr. Addams blinks twice in surprise.
"Huh?..."
She aks.
"Wait, what???"
Bane just perks his ears and curls back his upper lip, exposing his gums as well as his fangs and growls intimidatingly.

"It be fine, Bane."
Aidar groans.
Bane then sits and his face goes calm. Bowing his head, the Warg speaks on his terrible language and then starts to head west down the hall.

Luminova interprets.

She stammers. Bane then stops and looks back at her, his tail swinging like a pendulum.
"Um, I'm sorry, Bane."
She explains.
The Warg looks at her for a moment as if taking a moment to process her question. Then wagging his tail, he nods, sits and then lets out a snarling bark.

"That's a "Yes".
Luminova says.

"Ah, Some one else, ye say..."
Says Aidar.
"Sounds like somebody has some ideas..."
Aidar then turns his head to look at Dr. Addams.
"Ye plannin somethin, Doctor?"  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:41 am
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf

"It be fine, Bane."
Aidar groans.

Luminova interprets.

"Um, I'm sorry, Bane."
She explains.

"That's a "Yes".
Luminova says.

"Ah, Someone else, ye say..."
Says Aidar.

DR. Addams turns back to the Burning Icewolf.
"Ok, first of all, stop calling me that, Aidar..."
She says irritably.
"Like, I told you the last time, call me "Rebecca", or even "Becky". Stop speaking to me so formally. if I don't have to speak formally to you, than neither do you!"
She then looks back and forth up and down the halls at bother groups of her co-workers.
"And yes, I have a plan... Ok, listen up, people! G.H.O.S.T. is coming and they'll be here by nightfall!"
Dr. Addams shouts out.
"Don't remind us!"
A male voice answers back.
"What'll we do? They'll kill us all! sad "
A second says.
"I can't die down here! I have a family I need to support! What'll they do I don't return home to them!? crying "
A woman cries out.
"I don't wanna become sack of soup!!! That's just horrible!!! "
A third man cries.
"we won't even be able to last long enough to become soup sacks, Their leader, Tyrius will nuke us all from outside. Were' doomed!"
A second woman says.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:59 am
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf

"It be fine, Bane."
Aidar groans.

Luminova interprets.

"Um, I'm sorry, Bane."
She explains.

"That's a "Yes".
Luminova says.

Says Aidar.

She says irritably.
"Like, I told you the last time, call me "Rebecca", or even "Becky". Stop speaking to me so formally. if I don't have to speak formally to you, than neither do you!"
She then looks back and forth up and down the halls at bother groups of her co-workers.
"And yes, I have a plan... Ok, listen up, people! G.H.O.S.T. is coming and they'll be here by nightfall!"
Dr. Addams shouts out.
"Don't remind us!"
A second says.
"I can't die down here! I have a family I need to support! What'll they do I don't return home to them!? crying "
A woman cries out.
A third man cries.
"we won't even be able to last long enough to become soup sacks, Their leader, Tyrius will nuke us all from outside. Were' doomed!"
A second woman says.

User Image
"Uh huh, uh huh, uh huh...,"
Jack was not fully paying attention, instead he was grinning and nodding his head.
"So.... "
Jack stands up and tosses his bowl of chow mein aside and some how a cat screams.
"Now that that is out of the way, I am once again bored. My god, how do these narrators deal with it? Well, if you need me I will be in the next room waiting for something interesting to happen." Turning, he heads west past the rest of the crowd, twirling his cane.
"Yeah, believe me, time and recovery is fine, but the answer is no. Now lets go before I start quoting movies you like."
He says, swinging his cane to bop Aidar on the head.  

May Akai Usagi

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:24 am
Mizuti Akumachi
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil

"Um, I'm sorry, Bane."
She explains.

"That's a "Yes".
Luminova says.

Says Aidar.

She says irritably.
Dr. Addams shouts out.
"Don't remind us!"
A second says.
A woman cries out.
A third man cries.
A second woman says.

User Image
Jack was not fully paying attention, instead he was grinning and nodding his head.
"So.... "
Jack stands up and tosses his bowl of chow mein aside and some how a cat screams.
"Now that that is out of the way, I am once again bored. My god, how do these narrators deal with it? Well, if you need me I will be in the next room waiting for something interesting to happen." Turning, he heads west past the rest of the crowd, twirling his cane.
"Yeah, believe me, time and recovery is fine, but the answer is no. Now lets go before I start quoting movies you like."

"People, people! Don't worry, we are all going to be alright! The Burning Icewolf is with us!!!"
Dr. Addams shouts out.
"The burning Icewolf?"
A third woman asks.
"Where? I don;t see him!"
A fourth man says.
"Where is he?"
The first woman says.
Could she mean the woman with the dinosaur? She's wearing the Burning Icewolf's shield..."
Says a fourth woman.
"No, that's not him, She's just some wanna wanna be..."
The first man says.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:51 am
shapelessevil
Mizuti Akumachi
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil

"Um, I'm sorry, Bane."
She explains.

"That's a "Yes".
Luminova says.

Says Aidar.

She says irritably.
Dr. Addams shouts out.
"Don't remind us!"
A second says.
A woman cries out.
A third man cries.
A second woman says.

User Image
"So.... "

"People, people! Don't worry, we are all going to be alright! The Burning Icewolf is with us!!!"
Dr. Addams shouts out.
"The burning Icewolf?"
A third woman asks.
A fourth man says.
"Where is he?"
The first woman says.
Could she mean the woman with the dinosaur? She's wearing the Burning Icewolf's shield..."
Says a fourth woman.
The first man says.

"Hey!"
Aileen shouts in offense, turning in the direction of whoever called her a "wanna be". Snowflash turns her head in the same direction and hisses.  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:22 pm
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
Mizuti Akumachi
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf

Says Aidar.

She says irritably.
Dr. Addams shouts out.
"Don't remind us!"
A second says.
A woman cries out.
A third man cries.
A second woman says.

User Image
"uh huh uh huh, uh huh," Jack was not fully paying attention, instead he was grinning and nodding his head "so.... " jack stands up and tosses his chow mein and some how a cat screams "now that that is out of the way i am once again bored, my god how do these narrators deal with it. well if you need me I will be in the next room waiting for something interesting to happen." He walks forward through the rest of the crowd and while he twirls his cane and bops Aidar in the head, but instead of hurting, Aidar feels a burst of energy and is fully recovered "yeah believe me time and recovery is fine but the answer is no. Now lets go before I start quoting movies you like."

Dr. Addams shouts out.
"The burning Icewolf?"
A third woman asks.
A fourth man says.
"Where is he?"
The first woman says.
Says a fourth woman.
The first man says.

"Hey!"
Aileen shouts in offense, turning in the direction of whoever called her a "wanna be". Snowflash turns her head in the same direction and hisses.

Aidar strongly seizes Jack's wrist, nearly crushing it with his left hand, preventing the cane from touching his head, and sternly looks right at him.
"Exactly..."
Aidar growls.
"The answer is Nae..."
With those words the then shoves Jack's hand and cane away.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:29 pm
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
Mizuti Akumachi
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf

Says Aidar.

She says irritably.
Dr. Addams shouts out.
"Don't remind us!"
A second says.
A woman cries out.
A third man cries.
A second woman says.

User Image
"So.... "

Dr. Addams shouts out.
"The burning Icewolf?"
A third woman asks.
A fourth man says.
"Where is he?"
The first woman says.
Says a fourth woman.
The first man says.

"Hey!"

Aidar strongly seizes Jack's wrist, nearly crushing it with his left hand, preventing the cane from touching his head, and sternly looks right at him.
"I don't need or want that."
He says, pushing Jack's hand an cane away.

The people just ignore Aileen and Snowflash's protests and keep on yammering.
"What about the one leaning on Dr. Addams?"
Says a fifth man.
"What you think that half dead Werewolf is him?"
The second woman asks.
"People, please!"
Dr. Addams says.
"Well, I don't know, he could be..."
The fourth man says.
"Don't be ridiculous, The burning Icewolf is invincible!"
Says the fifth.
"How would you know? Have you ever seen him take a blow?"
Asks a sixth man.
"Please, listen!"
Dr. Addams says.
"Have you seen him get hurt?"
Asks a fifth woman.
"The "Werewolf of Light, they call him, didn't he flash, just a while ago"
The first man says.
"I don't know, I missed it"
The third woman says.
"I didn't, I saw it. He flashed."
"Poeple listen!"
The second woman says.
I think it might be him, I'm pretty sure that's what Dr. Addams is saying."
The fifth man says
"I don't think so, he's not wearing his cape and shield."
A seventh man says.
"people, please listen!"
Dr. Addams says.
"That could be his cape draped over his shoulder..."
"More like a toga."
The fourth man says.
"Who would be wearing a toga in this age, you idiot!?"
The seventh man asks.
"People, would you please listen?"
Dr. Addams cries.
"I think it's him."
Says the fifth man.
"It's NOT him! His fur's the wrong color, his light was gold, when the Burning Icewolf's is white and he wears blue and gold. It's NOT him!"
The fourth Woman says.
"People, everybody, please just listen to me!!! gonk "
Dr. Addams cries out in vain.
"The Burning Icewolf's light isn't white, it's just bright and he burns with an aura of fire! That's why he's called "the Burning Icewolf"!"  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:44 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
Mizuti Akumachi

User Image
"So.... "

Dr. Addams shouts out.
"The burning Icewolf?"
A third woman asks.
A fourth man says.
"Where is he?"
The first woman says.
Says a fourth woman.
The first man says.

"Hey!"

"Exactly..."
Aidar growls.
"The answer is Nae..."

Says a fifth man.
The second woman asks.
"People, please!"
Dr. Addams says.
The fourth man says.
Says the fifth.
Asks a sixth man.
"Please, listen!"
Dr. Addams says.
Asks a fifth woman.
The first man says.
The third woman says.
"Poeple listen!"
The second woman says.
The fifth man says
A seventh man says.
"people, please listen!"
Dr. Addams says.
"More like a toga."
The fourth man says.
The seventh man asks.
Dr. Addams cries.
"I think it's him."
Says the fifth man.
"It's NOT him! His fur's the wrong color, his light was gold, when the Burning Icewolf's is white and he wears blue and gold. It's NOT him!"
The fourth Woman says.
"The Burning Icewolf's light isn't white, it's just bright and he burns with an aura of fire! That's why he's called "the Burning Icewolf"!"

Aidar's gauntlet suddenly chimes and reaches it in front of Dr. Addams to respond with his left hand being held by the wrist on the other side of her head.
"Excuse me, Rebecca."
He says. Having activated the mini monitor in the gauntlet, he pulls it back to his face and Suiryt appears on the screen.
"My lord, Aidar."
Her voice says over the com.
"Your fresh uniform and new shield is ready."
Aidar grins at the news.
"Ye could name have timed it better!"
He says happily.
"My lord?"
Suiryt asks in puzzlement.
"Never mind."
Aidar says.
"Send em through."
He then forces himself to stand completely up, despite the pain, and takes his left arm off of Dr. Addams.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:27 pm
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
Mizuti Akumachi

User Image
"So.... "

Dr. Addams shouts out.
"The burning Icewolf?"
A third woman asks.
A fourth man says.
"Where is he?"
The first woman says.
Says a fourth woman.
The first man says.

"Hey!"

"Exactly..."
Aidar growls.
"The answer is Nae..."

Says a fifth man.
The second woman asks.
"People, please!"
Dr. Addams says.
The fourth man says.
Says the fifth.
Asks a sixth man.
"Please, listen!"
Dr. Addams says.
Asks a fifth woman.
The first man says.
The third woman says.
"Poeple listen!"
The second woman says.
The fifth man says
A seventh man says.
"people, please listen!"
Dr. Addams says.
"More like a toga."
The fourth man says.
The seventh man asks.
Dr. Addams cries.
"I think it's him."
Says the fifth man.
The fourth Woman says.

Aidar's gauntlet suddenly chimes and reaches it in front of Dr. Addams to respond with his left hand being held by the wrist on the other side of her head.
"Excuse me, Rebecca."
He says. Having activated the mini monitor in the gauntlet, he pulls it back to his face and Suiryt appears on the screen.
"My lord, Aidar."
Aidar grins at the news.
He says happily.
"My lord?"
"Never mind."
Aidar says.
"Send em through."
He then forces himself to stand completely up, despite the pain, and takes his left arm off of Dr. Addams.

Dr. Addams is doing the best she can to try and get the attention of the crowds, but in vain, when she feels a shift in the Burrning Icewolf's weight.
"Huh?"
Sje gasps, looking back at the Burning Icewolf and finding him trying to stand without her.
"Aidar, no!"
She cries, quickly clinging to his ribs.
"You're still hurt, you mustn't try to move so soon!"  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:59 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch

"Hey!"

"Exactly..."
Aidar growls.
"The answer is Nae..."

Says a fifth man.
The second woman asks.
"People, please!"
Dr. Addams says.
The fourth man says.
Says the fifth.
Asks a sixth man.
"Please, listen!"
Dr. Addams says.
Asks a fifth woman.
The first man says.
The third woman says.
"Poeple listen!"
The second woman says.
The fifth man says
A seventh man says.
"people, please listen!"
Dr. Addams says.
"More like a toga."
The fourth man says.
The seventh man asks.
Dr. Addams cries.
"I think it's him."
Says the fifth man.
The fourth Woman says.

Aidar's vambrace suddenly chimes and reaches it in front of Dr. Addams to respond with his left hand being held by the wrist on the other side of her head.
"Excuse me, Rebecca."
He says. Having activated the mini monitor in the vambrace, he pulls it back to his face and Suiryt appears on the screen.
"My lord, Aidar."
Aidar grins at the news.
He says happily.
"My lord?"
"Never mind."
Aidar says.
"Send em through."

Dr. Addams is doing the best she can to try and get the attention of the crowds, but in vain, when she feels a shift in the Burrning Icewolf's weight.
"Huh?"
She gasps, looking back at the Burning Icewolf and finding him trying to stand without her.
"Aidar, no!"

He had remained quiet and simply observed everything that had gone on. He couldn't help but snicker slightly at all the random comments from the scientists about Aidar which sent him into a slight coughing fit. When he noticed that Aidar was trying to stand on his own with Dr. Addams' help, he stepped forward.

"Don't worry Dr. Addams, I would be more than willing to keep Lord Aidar upright. You just focus on what you need to do."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:51 pm
sha312
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch

"Hey!"

"Exactly..."
Aidar growls.
"The answer is Nae..."

Says a fifth man.
The second woman asks.
"People, please!"
Dr. Addams says.
The fourth man says.
Says the fifth.
Asks a sixth man.
"Please, listen!"
Dr. Addams says.
Asks a fifth woman.
The first man says.
The third woman says.
"Poeple listen!"
The second woman says.
The fifth man says
A seventh man says.
"people, please listen!"
Dr. Addams says.
"More like a toga."
The fourth man says.
The seventh man asks.
Dr. Addams cries.
"I think it's him."
Says the fifth man.
The fourth Woman says.

Aidar's vambrace suddenly chimes and reaches it in front of Dr. Addams to respond with his left hand being held by the wrist on the other side of her head.
"Excuse me, Rebecca."
He says. Having activated the mini monitor in the vambrace, he pulls it back to his face and Suiryt appears on the screen.
"My lord, Aidar."
Aidar grins at the news.
He says happily.
"My lord?"
"Never mind."
Aidar says.
"Send em through."

"Huh?"
She gasps, looking back at the Burning Icewolf and finding him trying to stand without her.
"Aidar, no!"

He had remained quiet and simply observed everything that had gone on. He couldn't help but snicker slightly at all the random comments from the scientists about Aidar which sent him into a slight coughing fit. When he noticed that Aidar was trying to stand on his own with Dr. Addams' help, he stepped forward.

"Don't worry Dr. Addams, I would be more than willing to keep Lord Aidar upright. You just focus on what you need to do."

Without a word, Aidar places his right hand on Dr. Addams between he neck and shoulder and gently pushes her away to the east. He then strongly walks past her, slowly swinging his clenched fists on straight arms and almost goose stepping. Dialing in the address using the runes on the magic disk on the back of his Vambrace as he steps into the intersection, he throws out his palm at the floor and a golden cuirass bearing the shield of the House of Ulfris with pauldrons shaped like the head of a wolf where the arms would slip out from between the jaws, like tongues, and appear to be a blue leotard, but made from Kevlar fiber and a pare of red leather trunks appear between the three hallways. Adair then strips off everything he's wearing, save for a ring and his fur armor. Donning the new cloths, he then re-equips his belt, vambrace, leg pouch, and re-dons his cape by means of the clasps built into the pauldrons ears. Letting his shield shine on his chest and back once more, he activates his silver aura and releases a burst of force that clears the mist, exposing the Dragon, as he raises his right hand to the sky and causes blazing yellow flame to sprout from his up-turned palm. The flame shines and burn like a sun, blinding out the halls and drawing everybody's attention.
"I AM THE WEREWOLF O LIGHT!!!"
Aidar bellows as he causes the light to dim enough for people to look at him and see his flaming hand as his eyes flash a piercing blue.
"THE BURNIN ICEWOLF!!! AIDAR FROSTHIDE!!! LEADER O THE DARKHUNTERS!!! DI NAE FEAR, FOR YE BE UNDER OUR PROTECTION!!! ME DARKHUNTERS AN I WILL NAE ALLOW A SINGLE ONE O YE TAE DIE HERE!!!"
With those words, the then closes his fist, extinguishing the flame and let's it drop.
"We will protect ye all, but we will need all yer help tae di it!
Aidar assures everybody."
"Now, listen up, all o ye, Dr. Addams has a plan and I trust her, so ye all need tae Trust me, an listen tae what she has say..."
He then twists his body to turn back to Dr. Addams and extends his right hand in a non-waving beckoning gesture.
"Ye now have the center stage, Rebecca..."
Ooc: Done.  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:30 pm
Burning Icewolf
sha312
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

Says a fifth man.
The second woman asks.
"People, please!"
Dr. Addams says.
The fourth man says.
Says the fifth.
Asks a sixth man.
"Please, listen!"
Dr. Addams says.
Asks a fifth woman.
The first man says.
The third woman says.
"Poeple listen!"
The second woman says.
The fifth man says
A seventh man says.
"people, please listen!"
Dr. Addams says.
"More like a toga."
The fourth man says.
The seventh man asks.
Dr. Addams cries.
"I think it's him."
Says the fifth man.
The fourth Woman says.

"Excuse me, Rebecca."
"My lord, Aidar."
Aidar grins at the news.
He says happily.
"My lord?"
"Never mind."
Aidar says.
"Send em through."

"Huh?"
"Aidar, no!"

Without a word, Aidar places his right hand on Dr. Addams between he neck and shoulder and gently pushes her away to the east. He then strongly walks past her, slowly swinging his clenched fists on straight arms and almost goose stepping. Dialing in the address using the runes on the magic disk on the back of his Vambrace as he steps into the intersection, he throws out his palm at the floor and a golden cuirass bearing the shield of the House of Ulfris with pauldrons shaped like the head of a wolf where the arms would slip out from between the jaws, like tongues, and appear to be a blue leotard, but made from Kevlar fiber and a pare of red leather trunks appear between the three hallways. Adair then strips off everything he's wearing, save for a ring and his fur armor. Donning the new cloths, he then re-equips his belt, vambrace, leg pouch, and re-dons his cape by means of the clasps built into the pauldrons ears. Letting his shield shine on his chest and back once more, he activates his silver aura as he raises his right hand to the sky and causes blazing yellow flame to sprout from his up-turned palm. The flame shines and burn like a sun, blinding out the halls and drawing everybody's attention.
Aidar bellows as he causes the light to dim enough for people to look at him and see his flaming hand as his eyes flash a piercing blue.
"THE BURNIN ICEWOLF!!! AIDAR FROSTHIDE!!! LEADER O THE DARKHUNTERS!!! DI NAE FEAR, FOR YE BE UNDER OUR PROTECTION!!! ME DARKHUNTERS AN I WILL NAE ALLOW A SINGLE ONE O YE TAE DIE HERE!!!"
With those words, the then closes his fist, extinguishing the flame and let's it drop.
"Now, listen up, all o ye, Dr. Addams has a plan and I trust her, so ye all need tae Trust me, an listen tae what she has say..."
He then twists his body to turn back to Dr. Addams and extends his right hand in a non-waving beckoning gesture.

"He's gotta be sure, and he's gotta be soon, and he's gotta be larger than life!!!"
Veronica cries out once Aidar has finished his speech. She then starts playing a song on her tablet, for everyone to hear. While Dr. Addams steps up.

Where have all the good men gone and where are all the gods?♫
♪Where's the streetwise Hercules to fight the rising odds?

Dr. Addams steps up in front of the Burning Icewolf, to address the crowds.
Is there a white knight upon a fiery steed?
"Thank you, everyone."
She begins.
Late at night I toss and I turn and I dream of what I need!
As You Know,"
Aaaaaaaah-
G.H.O.S.T. coming,
AAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!
and they'll be here by night fall!
I need a hero!
"Be here by nightfall..."
I'm holding out for a hero until the end of the night!
"That means that we have 10 hours-"
He's gotta be strong!
"W e have only 10 hours-"
And he's gotta be fast!
"10 hours until-"
And he's gotta be fresh from the fight!
"Would you please hold on a moment?..."
I need a hero!
Dr. addams then turns to Veronica.
"Would you please s**t that of!?" mad
She shouts.
I'm holding out for a hero-
"Huh?..."
Veronica asks, pausing the video on her tablet.
"We have only 10 hours, before G.H.O.S.T. gets here and kills us all!"
Dr. Addams says, angrily.
I'm trying to present a plan to counter tat, here! If you're going to listen to that, then please wait, until I'm done first!... And would all the Darkhunters please relocate to the south hall, so I can talk to all 3 parties?"
In compliance with Dr. Addams' request, Veronica then turns right and goes around the corner into the southern hallway and then turns to face her.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:20 am
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
sha312
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

Says a fifth man.
The second woman asks.
"People, please!"
Dr. Addams says.
The fourth man says.
Says the fifth.
Asks a sixth man.
"Please, listen!"
Dr. Addams says.
Asks a fifth woman.
The first man says.
The third woman says.
"Poeple listen!"
The second woman says.
The fifth man says
A seventh man says.
"people, please listen!"
Dr. Addams says.
"More like a toga."
The fourth man says.
The seventh man asks.
Dr. Addams cries.
"I think it's him."
Says the fifth man.
The fourth Woman says.

"Excuse me, Rebecca."
"My lord, Aidar."
Aidar grins at the news.
He says happily.
"My lord?"
"Never mind."
Aidar says.
"Send em through."

"Huh?"
"Aidar, no!"

Without a word, Aidar places his right hand on Dr. Addams between he neck and shoulder and gently pushes her away to the east. He then strongly walks past her, slowly swinging his clenched fists on straight arms and almost goose stepping. Dialing in the address using the runes on the magic disk on the back of his Vambrace as he steps into the intersection, he throws out his palm at the floor and a golden cuirass bearing the shield of the House of Ulfris with pauldrons shaped like the head of a wolf where the arms would slip out from between the jaws, like tongues, and appear to be a blue leotard, but made from Kevlar fiber and a pare of red leather trunks appear between the three hallways. Adair then strips off everything he's wearing, save for a ring and his fur armor. Donning the new cloths, he then re-equips his belt, vambrace, leg pouch, and re-dons his cape by means of the clasps built into the pauldrons ears. Letting his shield shine on his chest and back once more, he activates his silver aura as he raises his right hand to the sky and causes blazing yellow flame to sprout from his up-turned palm. The flame shines and burn like a sun, blinding out the halls and drawing everybody's attention.

"He's gotta be sure, and he's gotta be soon, and he's gotta be larger than life!!!"
Veronica cries out once Aidar has finished his speech. She then starts playing a song on her tablet, for everyone to hear. While Dr. Addams steps up.

Where have all the good men gone and where are all the gods?♫
♪Where's the streetwise Hercules to fight the rising odds?

Dr. Addams steps up in front of the Burning Icewolf, to address the crowds.
Is there a white knight upon a fiery steed?
"Thank you, everyone."
She begins.
Late at night I toss and I turn and I dream of what I need!
As You Know,"
Aaaaaaaah-
G.H.O.S.T. coming,
AAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!
and they'll be here by night fall!
I need a hero!
"Be here by nightfall..."
I'm holding out for a hero until the end of the night!
"That means that we have 10 hours-"
He's gotta be strong!
"W e have only 10 hours-"
And he's gotta be fast!
"10 hours until-"
And he's gotta be fresh from the fight!
"Would you please hold on a moment?..."
I need a hero!
Dr. addams then turns to Veronica.
"Would you please s**t that of!?" mad
She shouts.
I'm holding out for a hero-
"Huh?..."
Veronica asks, pausing the video on her tablet.
"We have only 10 hours, before G.H.O.S.T. gets here and kills us all!"
Dr. Addams says, angrily.
I'm trying to present a plan to counter tat, here! If you're going to listen to that, then please wait, until I'm done first!... And would all the Darkhunters please relocate to the south hall, so I can talk to all 3 parties?"
In compliance with Dr. Addams' request, Veronica then turns right and goes around the corner into the southern hallway and then turns to face her.

Luminova then goes into the south hall. Stopping just to Veronica's right, she turns back around to give Dr. Addams her attention.
Ooc: Done.  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games