Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:04 am

Dragon Sneeze
Ifuuki paused and listened for a second. "Ahh... they changed the frequency of the chakra... that's how they're doing it." She pulled out two scalpels, a long wire, and a blank scroll and pen. "Yajiro, keep looking. I need to do some calculations."
She stuck one scalpel at the base of a wall, and stuck the other in a nearby tree. Tying the wire taut to both scalpels she began making notes. Every now and then she would put her finger on the wire at different places and then furiously scribble on the scroll.
Kai shifted the maze to force the stagnant water up into the passageway Ifuuki was in.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 7:33 am

Dragon Sneeze
Kai Hyugiha
If I randomly change the resonance frequency of the chakra it should atleast slow Yarijo from locking on my bodys location in Konoha. Kai thought as he changed to his chakras frequency.

Ifuuki paused and listened for a second. "Ahh... they changed the frequency of the chakra... that's how they're doing it." She pulled out two scalpels, a long wire, and a blank scroll and pen. "Yajiro, keep looking. I need to do some calculations."
She stuck one scalpel at the base of a wall, and stuck the other in a nearby tree. Tying the wire taut to both scalpels she began making notes. Every now and then she would put her finger on the wire at different places and then furiously scribble on the scroll.

Yajiro walked to the end of the hall that he and Ifuuki was in and placed his hand on the wall."Were are you, you little s**t?"He said to himself as he began to channle his chakra into the wall trying to find the source.

your evil twin

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:36 am

your evil twin
Yajiro walked to the end of the hall that he and Ifuuki was in and placed his hand on the wall."Were are you, you little s**t?"He said to himself as he began to channle his chakra into the wall trying to find the source.
Kai increased the chakra flowing around the around the area Yajiro was in vibrating the black diamond to create a high pitched screaching.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:19 am

Kai Hyugiha
your evil twin
Kai increased the chakra flowing around the around the area Yajiro was in vibrating the black diamond to create a high pitched screaching.

The vibrating was too much for the wire. It snapped, and the end whipped back like a snake and gouged deep into Ifuuki''s eye. She didn''t flinch. Standing with a huge smile on her face, she didn''t even notice the water around her. "Yajiro." She said as her eye reformed. "Follow me. I''ve found it."

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:32 am

Silly Genji
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Rio and Hytoshi had also started the the first level of the castle. Rio felt at home within the foliage and they made good time, Rio knowing what plants to avoid. Still, he was worried about the last part. the man-eatting plant might be a problem, unless he or Hytoshi did smoething drastic to stop it before it started. Rio didn't know if Hytoshi had anything up his sleeve that could take a creature like that out, and Rio was sure the thing could regrow itself, otherwise it wouldn't be as hard, and it was probably immune to ice and fire.

"Hytoshi," Rio said, "Do you know anything that you could use to get rid of the plant, cause i have something, but I'd rather not use it, it could be very painful for me, and it might over do it against the plant."
A stick of dynamite flew straight past Rio and Hyothoshi's heads. A manical was heard from behind.
Jin Hoono and his (scared) Hyuuga friend were following Rio for the whole time. The plant promptly ate the dynamite.
"Oh that sucks." Jin said. "Okay then, Hyuuga kid, die. So we may pass" Jinn said as he picked him up. "Be our sacrifice". The Hyuuga looked up at Jin. His face was frozen in fear.
"But.. I.. W-why me?" He said timidly.
"What the hell is wrong with you?" Rio said in surprise. "Dynamite? Sacrifice? Screw that, I'll do this myself, just remeber to thank me when I'm done."

With that, Rio ran at the man eatting planet yelling, "Hey stupid, you want a snack? How bout me? Nice and juicy..." Rio didn't finish his sentence before the plant lashed out and swallowed him whole, slidding him down to it's stomach.........

[[pause for reactions pirate ninja mrgreen cool domokun domokun ]]
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:55 am

"Don't think i'll make it easy for you Ifuuki. Underworld punishment." Spikes grew out from the walls at mutliple angles at an alarming rate.

Kai Hyugiha

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:34 am

Kai Hyugiha
"Don't think i'll make it easy for you Ifuuki. Underworld punishment." Spikes grew out from the walls at mutliple angles at an alarming rate.

The spikes inpaled Ifuuki in several places, but she just continued on, her flesh tearing grossly. She heal them almost as quickly as they were made.
"Whoever made this maze is seriously underestimating me." she said with a grin.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:42 am

Wrong Ifuuki just testing your healing abilities. Let's see how this works. Walls shifted around Ifuuki and Yajiro encasing them in a spiked walls room with a hole in the centre forcing water upwards.

Kai Hyugiha

your evil twin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 12:46 pm

Kai Hyugiha
Wrong Ifuuki just testing your healing abilities. Let's see how this works. Walls shifted around Ifuuki and Yajiro encasing them in a spiked walls room with a hole in the centre forcing water upwards.
Yajiro quickly jumped up into the air to avoid the spikes. While in the air he preformed a string of seals"Elementel change diamond," shouted Yajiro. As his arms turned into pure diamond with chakra lighting streaking though them, he possessioned them to shield his head and body as he jumped to the top.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 12:53 pm

Lin-Mao, a average chuunin from the small Hidden Bamboo Village in cloud country hung tight to Masayuki's back. The her partner was a bit unnerving, especially the fat that he didn't talk, but his power simply amazed her. Why is he not already a jounin? she asked herself.
Masayuki was powering through the vegetation with the force of a train. The vines attempted to grab him, but he powered through them with unwarented ease. The huge maneating plant was up ahead, but he didn't stop. Instead he went faster. They connected, and the plant's foul humours sprayed in every direction as he blasted a huge hole through the plant and the wall behind it. Masayuki stopped when he discovered something stuck to his face. He removed it and to Lin-Mao's surprise it was Rio, likewise covered with the sticky plant juices. Masayuki dropped him and alowed Lin-Mao of his back. She ran to Rio. "Are you alright?" she asked.

Sabu was a bit surprised when the nins exploded through the wall. The plant already was regenerating, but it seems that Rio's partner was still behind it. Checking to see that his glass ball was still intact, he started through the hall of traps.

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 12:55 pm

Kai Hyugiha

Ifuuki laughed as the room filled with water. She continued even as her head slipped underwater. Her lungs could pull oxygen directly from the water, so she swam through the tangled mess of spikes. It proved to be easier than walking.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:44 pm

Dragon Sneeze
Lin-Mao, a average chuunin from the small Hidden Bamboo Village in cloud country hung tight to Masayuki's back. The her partner was a bit unnerving, especially the fat that he didn't talk, but his power simply amazed her. Why is he not already a jounin? she asked herself.
Masayuki was powering through the vegetation with the force of a train. The vines attempted to grab him, but he powered through them with unwarented ease. The huge maneating plant was up ahead, but he didn't stop. Instead he went faster. They connected, and the plant's foul humours sprayed in every direction as he blasted a huge hole through the plant and the wall behind it. Masayuki stopped when he discovered something stuck to his face. He removed it and to Lin-Mao's surprise it was Rio, likewise covered with the sticky plant juices. Masayuki dropped him and alowed Lin-Mao of his back. She ran to Rio. "Are you alright?" she asked.

Sabu was a bit surprised when the nins exploded through the wall. The plant already was regenerating, but it seems that Rio's partner was still behind it. Checking to see that his glass ball was still intact, he started through the hall of traps.
"I'm fine," Rio said as he clutched the stump at his shoulder where his left arm used to be, he was also severly burned from the plant digestive acid. "And I don't mean to harsh, but I did have that handled, if you'll just look..."

Behind them the plant stoped regenerating. Then it starting twitching in a spasmatic fashion as it began to wither and turn brown as the plant juices started to leak from the plant's skin and it started to 'puke' the juices as well. "I left leafy a little present of an arm. I think it found out the hard way that Ohmu's don't digest well." By this time, the plant was on the ground twitching as plant juices poured from every pore on its body and it proceeded to turn an ugly brown. "Let that be a lesson to anyone who tries to eat me!" Rio said jokingly as he laughed. He began to get up, shaking off the plant mucus when he noticed that the girl beside him had a shocked look on her face. "What is it?" Rio asked, "do i have something on me besides this plant crap?"

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:50 pm

The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze

"I'm fine," Rio said as he clutched the stump at his shoulder where his left arm used to be, he was also severly burned from the plant digestive acid. "And I don't mean to harsh, but I did have that handled, if you'll just look..."

Behind them the plant stoped regenerating. Then it starting twitching in a spasmatic fashion as it began to wither and turn brown as the plant juices started to leak from the plant's skin and it started to 'puke' the juices as well. "I left leafy a little present of an arm. I think it found out the hard way that Ohmu's don't digest well." By this time, the plant was on the ground twitching as plant juices poured from every pore on its body and it proceeded to turn an ugly brown. "Let that be a lesson to anyone who tries to eat me!" Rio said jokingly as he laughed. He began to get up, shaking off the plant mucus when he noticed that the girl beside him had a shocked look on her face. "What is it?" Rio asked, "do i have something on me besides this plant crap?"

Lin-Mao blushed slightly. "Oh. I was just surprised that you were in there. Are you sure you're alright? I know a few medical jutsus..."
Masayuki walked forward and a spike trap triggered on him. The spikes only penetrated a tiny bit, and he pulled them out with ease.
"You can't just walk though there! Let me do my job and disable the traps!" Lin-Mao shouted.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:38 pm

Dragon Sneeze
Ifuuki laughed as the room filled with water. She continued even as her head slipped underwater. Her lungs could pull oxygen directly from the water, so she swam through the tangled mess of spikes. It proved to be easier than walking.
Looks like she's the one who killed Kisame. It can be assumed that she has taken the abilities of many different clans. And I can see why she keeps Yajiro around he has a few interesting jutsu of his own. Kai drained the water from the room and sealed the whole and began forcing the walls in trying to squish Ifuuki.

((Ifuuki's also a fish lady. Sneeze your going to have to tell me how many organ donors she's had. And I use the word donors lightly.))

Kai Hyugiha

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 6:59 pm

Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze

Lin-Mao blushed slightly. "Oh. I was just surprised that you were in there. Are you sure you're alright? I know a few medical jutsus..."
Masayuki walked forward and a spike trap triggered on him. The spikes only penetrated a tiny bit, and he pulled them out with ease.
"You can't just walk though there! Let me do my job and disable the traps!" Lin-Mao shouted.
"No, I'll be good, my symbiotes will heal me, but as for my arm, I'll fix that in just a minute. I was in the plant to do what i did, kill it. I let it take my arm because it was full of my symbiotes, when it started to digest it, my symbiotes went into him while i was still in a fighting mood, so they reacted to the plant like and enemy and ate tore it apart from the inside." Rio informed Lin-Mao. "Hey Hytoshi, come on, we don't want to fall behind!" Rio said as he clutched his shoulder and started to flow charka into it.

There was a grinding noise and the bones grew from his shoulder, forming that of a free hanging arm. Then the vessels formed around the bones. The tissues, ligaments, muscles and finally skin reformed as he feed the regeneration process charka. When the regeneration stopped Rio let out a long breath and flexed his new arm. "Sorry it that was a little disturbing, but it's better than no arm you know," Rio said to Lin-Mao.
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games