Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:56 pm
Meena and her son's rolled around for a second and licked eachother and sniffed limbs to make sure their family was in the one piece. Demitri was the first to notice the other wolves. He growled slightly at Ewien and then stopped when he saw Sarafina. Feros just looked at the other wolves nad then licked his mother one last time and sat . He waited patiently to be introduced. Demitri moved straight for Sarafina. He didn't wait for introductions. He just said hello and that was it.
Meena grinned. "Sarafina, Ewien......This is Feros my youngest and DEmitri my eldest. Demitri bowed his blue-grey head and looked at Sarafina again. Feros bowed his brown and black ear head politly and layed down slowly adn layed his head on his crossed front paws.
Meena noticed Ewien's hungry stare and stated "Help yourself"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:13 am
Sarafina smiled as she came closer to them. Her eyes glittering like shining stars in the sky. She nodded and gave Demitri the sweet as honey smile.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:04 pm
Demitri rose his head with pride. He smiled bcak at her.
Feros shook his head and closed his head. He had been running for quite some time.
Meena smiled and layed down by the kill and looked at Ewien.

((writer's block))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:59 pm
Eiwen sighed and stood up to approach the kill, sniffing the dead herbivore. He glanced at Meena quickly before ravenously tearing off a hunk of flesh and gulping it down. He continued in this fashion until his stomach protested the lack of space and he lay down next to a very content Meena to clean his paws and blood-stained maw. His wolfy grin was rather horrifying as he teased Meena with a smirk. He let his tail loll lazily between them so it brushed her back now and again.

Out of a remote corner of his mind he watched, intrigued by the young wolves. He snorted at Demitri as the large pup growled at him and proceeded to be preoccupied with Sarafina's feminine presence. His emerald gaze shifted to Meena next to him as he let his thoughts wander.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:42 am
Sarafina still smiled as she laid down, but then lost as fast it came. Sarafina stretched and yawned then became comfortable on her spot.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:50 pm
Demitri glared at Ewien when he snorted he shook his annoyed. Demitri layed down next to sarafina and yawned after she did. He didn't realise how tired he was till now.
Feros closed his eyes and rolled onto his back and curled his tail on top of him.
Meena smiled at him and tapped his tail with her's when it would brush against her back. She stared at him for a while and then put her head down adn watched him out of the corner of her eye. She sniffed the air and smelt something like water earth so she thought "It might rain. Oh well" Her ear twitched and feros started to snore. She raised her head and looked at him. She laughed softly at his funny appreance paws in the air belly exposed. She shook her head and went back to watching Ewien.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:59 am
Sarafina closed her eyes and laid her head down onto her paws as her tail went to the side of her. Her wings folded back onto her back like a bird to keep her warm. She soon slilently feel fast and motionless next to Demitri.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:25 pm
Demitri watched Sarafina and carefully and softly (almost nervously) licked her ear. Demitri moved slightly closer to Sarafina. "Why am I nervous around a fae? I'm never nervous around a female." Demitri thought.
Meena looked at Demitri he looked uncomfortable. She tried not to laugh but a small giggle escaped. She turned her head and hid her nose in Ewien's fur.
Demitri ignored his mother and moved a little closer to Sarafina again.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:28 pm
Sarafina smiled at what to seemed to be sleep. Sarafina still laid still and silent as she relaxed with the warmth of her wings.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:37 pm
Demitri pressed his fur against Sarafina's warm fur and wings. He laid his head on her back carful of her wings and sighed.....a little to loud.
Meena closed her eyes and breathed in Ewien's scent.
Feros slept soundlessly.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:39 pm
Sarafina's eye open slowly and almost unnoticed. She looked at him fast and then closed her eyes. For her first time she was alright with it, some times being around males or brutes are hard for her, but not this time. This time it was different.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:59 pm
Eiwen chuckled at the two young wolves and his eyes sparkled with laughter at the look of embarassment on Demitri's face. He was happy for Sarafina that she seemed to have finally loosened up.

Something inside of his big male chest felt like a warm flame was kindled next his heart. His instincts reacted to the warm female next to him and the brute felt a possessive urged to make Meena his this time. A slightly smug expression tried to force its way onto his face before he settled into a gentle smile. He nuzzled Meena's cheek against his own then raised his eyes to meet her silvery gaze, communicating to her silently.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:17 pm
Sarafina lost her smile as thoughts raged across her mind, she was not asleep but she was not awake. Sarafina suddenly started panting and her head up. Her eyes were wide and claws were in the ground. She looked at Demitri with a lookof sadness. She stood up carefully and slowly not wanting to awaken Demitri. She walked away just enough so now one could hear her, or could they?

"I can't do it.... I can't hurt him, and he can't hurt me... Why must it be me?" Sarafina said looking up at the sky with tears.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:28 pm
Eiwen frowned as his sensitive ears just picked up her sad voice. He sighed and stood up gently. "Just a moment..." he murmured to Meena, "I'll be back."

He padded up softly next to Sarafina so as not to startle her and sat down a few feet away so he wouldn't be pushing any limits or set off Demitri if the young male woke up.

The dark male tilted his head as if he had a question, one that she would already know, but let her be the one to break the silence.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:32 pm
"I can't... i just can't... I am not like Meena... I have secrets, and a lot of them... So please for give me Demitri, if i break your heart," Sarafina said as she lowered her head. Her ears didn't hear anything but the her own crying, she was completly wasy to hear and see, even a pup could walk right up to her and she would not notice.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games