Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:24 am
Worry about it late July.

its too early, but we have to start planning the plotline and the attire required, as well as the invitational process, and the house which we plan to take part in and medals to give out, as well as the upcoming promotions and even the possiblity of a new mod or two...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:28 am
stressed stressed

Oh boyoboyoyoyo.

We need someone to do art thats for sure. I could probably take care off the house..  

FrozenPhoenix32

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:30 am
art for what?

Maybe art of what the house looks like... but not the invites. at least, not IMO. That's only a secondary requirement.

Should we have the guild partake in the voting of the new mods or not?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:38 am
Yeah I think so. We could first ask if anyones interested. If noone claims they are, then we select some nominees.  

FrozenPhoenix32

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:42 am
I know a lot of people would jump for it, real new people definately.

Maybe a rank requirement, or a time spent in guild, should be applied? And how many should we promote? 1? 2? or 3?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:49 am
Nelowulf
I know a lot of people would jump for it, real new people definately.

Maybe a rank requirement, or a time spent in guild, should be applied? And how many should we promote? 1? 2? or 3?

firstly im sayinng screw this whole GA/GM difference, just let mods be GAs by default since MJ and Aldaron aint comin back.

Secondly, yeah i say we put a rank requirement as to keep the newbs who keep pestering for promotions at bay. Time spent in guild isnt really needed, i mean look at Nospai, hes fairly new yet hes one of our regulars, the likes of which include Durza, Cale, and the ever insane DA. As for how many to promote..you and I have had things under control for quite a while now, so I think 1 more would smootht hings over. if not, we can always promote one more.  

FrozenPhoenix32

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:52 am
I think GA should be different from GM. But only one difference: GA's can use GAT accoutn, while GM cannot.

We'll discuss the differences later.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:56 am
s**t I forgot about good old GAT.

okay yeah, theres a point. hey maybe i can come up with a crazed web of clues for a GM to follow in the event that you and I pull an Aldaron and dissapear forever.  

FrozenPhoenix32

~Dhali.Llama~

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 12:00 pm
*has read through the previous posts since is last post*

For the Clone Wars RP, it shouldn't matter what your real life gender is. It's an RP, and all the Clones are male, so the females should pretend they're males. Otherwise it wouldn't be all that much of an RP.

Also, I think you guys should kick Aldaron and MJ from GA status because, like you said, they aren't coming back. (NOTE: This has nothing to do with how I was deprived GA status when I was told I was gonna get it when the guild started.)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 3:13 pm
True, but it is often times easier to RP as the same sex than try to be the opposite.

I mean, if DA was a guy, would her stripping be just as appeasing? dont' respond to that.

And as for the MJ and Alderon, They won't be booted out, but put on civilian standby.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

NickCpointless

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:17 pm
yay Lieutenant Colonel and for the whole Rp gender topic lets just say that in a Rp you try to mimik your character if you character is a whoman then be a whoman biggrin i know im not makeing much sence but there was a piont in there somewhere.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:33 pm
NickCpointless
yay Lieutenant Colonel and for the whole Rp gender topic lets just say that in a Rp you try to mimik your character if you character is a whoman then be a whoman biggrin i know im not makeing much sence but there was a piont in there somewhere.

True. There's no hard and fast rule regarding that. Of course, it's easier to RP one whom is of a similar mindset to you. 3nodding  

AFK Masturbating

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:00 pm
how much would it change if some clones were female anyway,,,  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:18 pm
For the CW RP, what about having female characters be people that proved themselves equal to the clones in performance through drills, exercises, and whatever, and were given positions in the clone forces because of it?  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:21 pm
Those are good ideas.
Also ...
Since Jango was killed, my guess is that until they had enough non-clones to fill their forces, they needed a few more clones. Thus, since there was limited Jango stock, they may have had to resort to clones of others, and found a woman whom would be the appropriate blueprint for their needs?  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games