Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:23 pm
Tomoe blushes slightly from under the bedsheets. "I'm not hidding anything, Juno-chan...." she says to him. "Why do you ask...?" she asks curiously, wondering what he's thinking.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:43 pm
"Are you sure? I think you are.... " he says, crawling to her. ".. I think you want a nice... warm.... good time.. don't you? But you're too embarrassed,..." saying this, with an added flame to his eyes.  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:47 pm
Tomoe blushes a lot. "Um... what do you mean, Juno-chan...?" seeing him crawling over to her and blushing intensively. "I don't know.... what... you're... talking... about..." she says, taking a small pause everytime he got closer. "Oh... my... Juno-chan... what are you doing...?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:12 pm
"Oh... i want you to see something fun... I'm not going to hold back on myself, Tomoe-san.. "saying this while smirkign, his fangs more visible... maybe this night will be the night you be impressed.. with... how... I.. " he says, his face turning from cooly collected to a very sleepy man,"...don't rock.. the boat baby..." he says finnally, when his face fallls softly, sleeping deeply from how tired he is.  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:17 pm
Tomoe tilted her head slightly and giggled at his anticts. "Oh Juno-chan.... you be a funny man..." she says as she also lays down and cuddles with Juno in his sleep. "Sleep tight, Juno-chan...." kisses him softly on his lip. "I love you...." hugs him softly in his sleep and smiles while she closes her eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:28 pm
From there on, the night passes for them quickly. Dawn comes ,and it brings the awnsers to the very same questions that the King Valdamant has been inquired about. Only time will tell if what he decides is the best..

Oh, i'm so going to ge the rank of Announcer if i keep like this

(If any of you guys had something to say now, about the whole night-thing going, talk now or hold your mouth forever! Or whatever that is said...)  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:32 pm
(everyone is offline X3) Tomoe opens her eyes softly, not feeling sleepy anymore. She softly kisses Juno on the forehead and starts to take her clothes off.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:35 pm
(im not, sheesh shows how much you care XD jk) she walks out of her room and yawns, she stretched and walks down the hall  

Aprilbaby1

hopltetheleader

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:36 pm
(Liar! Joking.) "What to do!? What to do?!" he says, making a lot of commotion on the roof.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:40 pm
(OH NOEZ! PEOPLE! lol jk)  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:42 pm
(LMAO! That was the most sudden way of awnsering back that simply made me laugh a bit out loud XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:44 pm
(lol sry i just had to say that XD)  

Aprilbaby1

hopltetheleader

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:45 pm
(So can we get started? xp )  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:46 pm
Juno moves around in his sleep, and awakens softly, his vision blurred. "Hello.. is that a tail i see right now...?" he says, groggily.  

AxelNekko

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:46 pm
she walks out of her room rubbing her eyes when she bumps into someone "oh, sorry" she said yawning slightly  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games