Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SWORDS FOR PLAY (So it Begins) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:58 pm
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
she walks around getting the use of the suit "hmm its comfortable" she said smiling "so where is everyone?" she asked looking around

"i think theire in hell still... i gave them a note that said that they ought to come becouse the army we are supposed to fight here is coming... Damn thoose ignorant brats!"

*he said holding his hand up... *
"ill go get them" she looked at the buttons "come on Tanya, your coming with me, now hurry and put on the suit"

"Oh... alright." Starts undressing right there and changing into the suit. When she's done, she follows Angelita.
she looked at her "ready?" she asked, she pressed the top button, "hey there it is" she smiled "thanks professor, we wont be long" she jumps in hell in front of everyone "hey guys, miss me?" she asked hands on her hips  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:59 pm
dunkler o_O
Ashi-Ashi
-chiriri blinks-
i hungry...
-chiriri looks around-

kevin come hear

kevin:why?  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ashi-Ashi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:00 pm
lupinewarrior
dunkler o_O
Ashi-Ashi
-chiriri blinks-
i hungry...
-chiriri looks around-

kevin come hear

chiriri looks at brother wairly wondering what he's planing  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:00 pm
lupinewarrior
dunkler o_O
Ashi-Ashi
-chiriri blinks-
i hungry...
-chiriri looks around-

kevin come hear

chiriri hungry  

dunkler o_O

dunkler o_O

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:01 pm
Ashi-Ashi
lupinewarrior
dunkler o_O
Ashi-Ashi
-chiriri blinks-
i hungry...
-chiriri looks around-

kevin come hear

cole grins  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:01 pm
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1
she walks around getting the use of the suit "hmm its comfortable" she said smiling "so where is everyone?" she asked looking around

"i think theire in hell still... i gave them a note that said that they ought to come becouse the army we are supposed to fight here is coming... Damn thoose ignorant brats!"

"ill go get them" she looked at the buttons "come on Tanya, your coming with me, now hurry and put on the suit"

*The Professor looked puzzled and asked:*

"who? the rest of the rebellion or the Army that is knocking at our doors soon? --- if you think i havent prepared you are wrong, i made a field around the castle that makes the time go faster there,,,, i know it is not a wise thing to do, the time space continuum is going to be unstable there in a couple of years but it will be a key to kill them all fast!... so when they come here, they will be extreamly slow, and they will not get to this isle, i calculated 5 hours at top, and then they stop, ill have to make some extended simulations, then ill try to make them all stand still at once"

*he was going to explain more, but he didnt, he saw them go through the portal*

"the question is am i mad to the point of engeniousness or am i engenious to the point of madness?"

*he said to his clones, as they started to laugh as he did now*  

Wacram Glaziuz

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:03 pm
{My friend had to go home...Im so alone now *cries* no one to tlk to!! my little punk rocker emo crazy friend left me!!!}  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:04 pm
dunkler o_O
Ashi-Ashi
lupinewarrior
dunkler o_O
Ashi-Ashi
-chiriri blinks-
i hungry...
-chiriri looks around-

kevin come hear

cole grins[/quote
chiriri starts to slowly back away

Ashi-Ashi

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:05 pm
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1

"Oh... alright." Starts undressing right there and changing into the suit. When she's done, she follows Angelita.
she looked at her "ready?" she asked, she pressed the top button, "hey there it is" she smiled "thanks professor, we wont be long" she jumps in hell in front of everyone "hey guys, miss me?" she asked hands on her hips

Did the same and followed Angelita there. "...... well.... this is something different."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:05 pm
Ashi-Ashi
dunkler o_O
Ashi-Ashi
lupinewarrior
dunkler o_O
Ashi-Ashi
-chiriri blinks-
i hungry...
-chiriri looks around-

kevin come hear

cole grins[/quote

whats the mater

dunkler o_O

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:07 pm
dunkler o_O
Ashi-Ashi
dunkler o_O
Ashi-Ashi
lupinewarrior

cole grins[/quote

whats the mater

kevin surprised k that grin is creeping me out cole

(can anyone tell me wats goin on)  

King Yoshimitsu

Aprilbaby1

KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
Wacram Glaziuz
Aprilbaby1

Did the same and followed Angelita there. "...... well.... this is something different."
"no kidding" she looked at everyone "hello!!!!" she yelled, she crossed her arms "fine ignore me why dont you" she threw snow on everyone  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:08 pm
Yoshimitsu_greatof_Itatly
(can anyone tell me wats goin on)
(i dont even know >_< all i know is that everyone is in hell)  

Aprilbaby1

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:08 pm
Sam yells really loud "If anyone fights anymore, I will throw you out of Hell! and my father will kick your a**!"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games