Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:47 pm

The Emperor has decided to turn in for the night.
On the morrow my reign will begin.

Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone

I'm not that fat. Besides if not me who can you trust? Ral? He's too honest.

Ham.
He's the only one out of you three that i'd trust.
Ham? Really, the man who when taking the personality test proved to be Chaotic Evil. I am ambitious but at least I am loyal. He'd kill you and seize the throne for himself, you know that.

As long as I have him killing people for me, he'll be too busy enjoying his job to consider betrayal.
Fine, then what position do you have for me in your new Empire? How about public relations, you are going to need a good speaker to smooth over all of your evil plans with the public.

You know this is ridiculous. Why are we trying to discuss replacements now? That and doesn't it seem shallow that you're all trying to grab a seat of power now, while the ones in those positions are still here?

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Johnny Malone
Crew

Ral Roke
First of all, you are the exact opposite of a BAMF. Secondly, you are a city boy and will always be one.
I spent half of my time in the city (a small one by the way) and in the small town. Besides if you think that coming from a city makes you less of a BAMF then you haven't met enough city folk.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:48 pm

Ral Roke
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone
Cale Darksun
Johnny Malone

I'm not that fat. Besides if not me who can you trust? Ral? He's too honest.

Ham.
He's the only one out of you three that i'd trust.
Ham? Really, the man who when taking the personality test proved to be Chaotic Evil. I am ambitious but at least I am loyal. He'd kill you and seize the throne for himself, you know that.

As long as I have him killing people for me, he'll be too busy enjoying his job to consider betrayal.
Fine, then what position do you have for me in your new Empire? How about public relations, you are going to need a good speaker to smooth over all of your evil plans with the public.

You know this is ridiculous. Why are we trying to discuss replacements now? That and doesn't it seem shallow that you're all trying to grab a seat of power now, while the ones in those positions are still here?
Someone can't take a joke can they? Ral you are way too a**l.

Johnny Malone
Crew

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:49 pm

The fact that I know you personally helps. I know how much of a nerd you really are.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:50 pm

I just like disagreeing with everyone.

Edit: Plus the joke has been running for five pages or so.

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:58 pm

And now a quote from the late, great Colonel Sanders. He said, "I'm too drunk to taste taste this chicken."
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:04 pm

Ral Roke
The fact that I know you personally helps. I know how much of a nerd you really are.
You make it sound like being a nerd is a bad thing. Besides nerdiness is just one of the many millions of facets that make up Johnny D. Malone. (Danger is my middle name)

Johnny Malone
Crew

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:14 pm

Not true. I'm just saying that a nerd can't be a BAMF, that's all. Nothing more, nothing less. Now for more Robot Chicken.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:28 pm

Ral Roke
Not true. I'm just saying that a nerd can't be a BAMF, that's all. Nothing more, nothing less. Now for more Robot Chicken.
Dane Cook is a BAMF and a bit of a nerd. So is Robin Williams (he played DnD and is very nerdy, you saying he ain't a BAMF?)

Johnny Malone
Crew

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:36 pm

Johnny Malone
Ral Roke
Dane Cook is a BAMF and a bit of a nerd. So is Robin Williams (he played DnD and is very nerdy, you saying he ain't a BAMF?)
Robin Williams? stare
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:43 pm

Ral Roke
Johnny Malone
Ral Roke
Robin Williams? stare
Damn straight.

Johnny Malone
Crew

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:53 pm

Johnny Malone
Ral Roke
Johnny Malone
Ral Roke
Robin Williams? stare
Damn straight.

Do explain this for me.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:01 pm

Don't make me go Warlord on your a** Cale. Let's see, what corner of the Galaxy could I make my b***h in the middle of this power shift?

stellarmagic

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:02 pm

I have also heard that Vin Desle is quite the nerd.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games