Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:22 pm

Kaze-Kage Daisuko
Nelo, ur a good mod, why should u reject what ur good at. People enjoy you, ur a good leader, and a great help and support to this guild, don't throw it all away, ur legacy as a mod should not end so soon.

So soon?

Squirt, I've been here since before the guild existed. Anyone who quit before me (looks at CW) has a shorter reign than I.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:23 pm

Des Voh
Kaze-Kage Daisuko
Des Voh
Nelowulf
Des Voh
I'd step up for the job. But I still have learning to be had.

And that's the response which kills that becoming a reality anytime soon.
Never said I'm not up for the challenge of becoming your padawan. twisted
Hey.......no ones taking my place, OK twisted . And give me a break, I get knighted, after a blood battle with an extremley powerful beast, and then you challenge me to a duel...no thanks. sweatdrop
I meant as a mod. Not in the Rp.

Sense I've lost my potential apprentice, me and Nelo are talking about Dri'sah mentoring your character a bit.
why would he mentor Jaden? Ferno is quite a powerful master already, why would I need another teacher. What would ur character teach mine anyways?

Kaze-Kage Daisuko

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:23 pm

Hes the damned founder. The lifeblood.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:24 pm

Kaze-Kage Daisuko
Des Voh
Kaze-Kage Daisuko
Des Voh
Nelowulf
Des Voh
I'd step up for the job. But I still have learning to be had.

And that's the response which kills that becoming a reality anytime soon.
Hey.......no ones taking my place, OK twisted . And give me a break, I get knighted, after a blood battle with an extremley powerful beast, and then you challenge me to a duel...no thanks. sweatdrop

Sense I've lost my potential apprentice, me and Nelo are talking about Dri'sah mentoring your character a bit.
why would he mentor Jaden? Ferno is quite a powerful master already, why would I need another teacher. What would ur character teach mine anyways?
I'm a Sith warrior. I will teach you fighting skills he could not.

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kaze-Kage Daisuko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:24 pm

Nelowulf
Kaze-Kage Daisuko
Nelo, ur a good mod, why should u reject what ur good at. People enjoy you, ur a good leader, and a great help and support to this guild, don't throw it all away, ur legacy as a mod should not end so soon.

So soon?

Squirt, I've been here since before the guild existed. Anyone who quit before me (looks at CW) has a shorter reign than I.
Thats beside the point, ur a good leader, and a good help to others.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:26 pm

Des Voh
Kaze-Kage Daisuko
Des Voh
Kaze-Kage Daisuko
Des Voh

Kind of like Bane. He had a full blown master, but he also had a lightsaber teacher in the background.

Kaze-Kage Daisuko

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:27 pm

Kaze-Kage Daisuko

I do agree with that. And, to this day, I still think of him as the boss.

However, he has his reasons, and we must respect that as well.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:28 pm

Kaze-Kage Daisuko
Des Voh
Kaze-Kage Daisuko
Des Voh
Kaze-Kage Daisuko
Des Voh

Kind of like Bane. He had a full blown master, but he also had a lightsaber teacher in the background.
Indeed.

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:29 pm

Des Voh
Hes the damned founder. The lifeblood.

Thus, why I say I think of him as the boss.

However, it seems the torch shalst be passed to Cale, when the time comes.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:29 pm

Des Voh
I doubt that. You don't even know juyo.

@ Kaze: That's not the point. If the ugild is so heavily dependant on my work, then there's a big problem. What happens if I do have to leave? or leave permanently? It comes all crashing down.

Leadership is not my forte. The only thing I've done is deliver on my word for the most part. Everyone changes, but they have to at least have a constant or two in thier lives to recognise they themselves are changing. I am that constant. I've had the red flow hair and romani glasses for over 2 years. the dog for almost a year and a half. People see those, they know who's there.

Now its time for re-education. When the dog keels over and the glasses are hung up, you're going to need new symbols to look to. And that's where we're at right now. Finding symbols for people to grip to.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:31 pm

Nelowulf
Des Voh
I doubt that. You don't even know juyo.

@ Kaze: That's not the point. If the ugild is so heavily dependant on my work, then there's a big problem. What happens if I do have to leave? or leave permanently? It comes all crashing down.

Leadership is not my forte. The only thing I've done is deliver on my word for the most part. Everyone changes, but they have to at least have a constant or two in thier lives to recognise they themselves are changing. I am that constant. I've had the red flow hair and romani glasses for over 2 years. the dog for almost a year and a half. People see those, they know who's there.

Now its time for re-education. When the dog keels over and the glasses are hung up, you're going to need new symbols to look to. And that's where we're at right now. Finding symbols for people to grip to.
We had a nice talk about the Juyo deal already. I had no way to.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:35 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh and Nelo is the season two Locke of the guild.

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:36 pm

*laughs*

Further proof that my stepping down is for the best, as my avi changes almost daily. xd
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:38 pm

Celestia Whitesword
*laughs*

Further proof that my stepping down is for the best, as my avi changes almost daily. xd

Ah, but that's not what's staple for you.

You're the valkirie, the celestial guardian. The equivalent to a jedi (me). You don't change despite what you wear.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:38 pm

I could solidify my look. sweatdrop

I stick to a certain sort of theme anyhow.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games