Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekobito Haven

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for catgirls, catbois and teh people who love them :3 

Tags: Neko, Nekos, Catgirl, Catgirls, Catboy 

Reply The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them
TEH NEKOBITO TAVERN & INN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what will you have?
  beer me!
  maybe a nice chianti...and some fave beans...yes...
  sake! domo!
  something tropical!
  tea, please.
  water?
View Results

DiNo BoY 101

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:40 pm
"Well i'm back!"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:47 pm
Firetiger doesn't notice Tuna's gaze, but she turns around quickly to find her tail. Setting her mug on the counter, the weretiger begins to paw at and lick her tail. Her loud, rusty purr can be heard throughout the room.  

firetiger42
Crew

Talim656

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:11 pm
Talim fluffed up a pillow and sat on it.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:51 pm
firetiger42
Firetiger doesn't notice Tuna's gaze, but she turns around quickly to find her tail. Setting her mug on the counter, the weretiger begins to paw at and lick her tail. Her loud, rusty purr can be heard throughout the room.

Dino turns with curiosity to the origin of the pur. His eyes brighten when he notices its from Firetiger.  

DiNo BoY 101

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:29 am
Turning to Spartan, she calls out to him. "Looking pretty good there! It's nice that you are serving others, that's something we can all learn more about." Taking another tasty bite of her delicious alcoholic dessert she smiles happily. Turning over to Kagato, she quirks an eyebrow. "That's demeaning? I've seen your sister Amara-chan dressed not much better then that. Then again, she's more of a catgirl like myself, then a snow leopard like you. Then again didn't I dress you up in pink and frills before...?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:16 am
*waves and does a curtsey for Aya-chan*  

Snowspartan1399

Elzingaiv

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:34 pm
Eliza wobbles over and scratches Spartan behind the ears. I'm sure this will all blow over soon, I think it's nice of you to help serve drinks because the boss-cat, Rei-sama can always use a hand with all the customers...but I'm sure the outfit won't be a permanent uniform here XD Keep up the good work! After tipping the barmaid(?) he wanders back to his table with the others and resumes licking the bowl he finished earlier.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:10 pm
Spartan looked around for Rei-chan and he ran down the hall tripping and tumbling into the cellar as it closed shut and locked.  

Snowspartan1399

firetiger42
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:12 pm
Wide-eyed, Firetiger circles around a few times in pursuit of her tail. She twists and turns, even looking under the chair to attack the limb from the seat's other side, all while balancing on the stool and rumbling with a grating purr.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:43 pm
Dino headed to the refrigerator to obtain a bottle of water.  

DiNo BoY 101

2NA
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:37 pm
Snowspartan1399
Spartan looked around for Rei-chan and he ran down the hall tripping and tumbling into the cellar as it closed shut and locked.
*Sigh*
....aaaaand here we go again...
rolleyes

*Turns away from the impending drama, nibbling chicken and bemusedly watching the tiger's antics*
3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:17 pm
"TUNAAAA~" a happy, energetic, and slightly wobbly Eliza wanders over to say hello. "Hi Hi. You should hang out wif us...aya-sama has shown me alcohol and icecream go GREAT together. You should have some wif us. Hey where did the server go?" Eliza strains to hear, but the din of the bar is the only reply to his query. "Well, I can grab us some if ya want, no need to trouble the volunteer staff or rei-sama...do you like sprinkles?"  

Elzingaiv

Angel Marie Luna

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:36 pm
Ayame pads away from darkstarr knowing she no longer has his attention so she goes over and licks rei-chan's cheek secretly asking for a small glass of milk  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:55 pm
"That's right Fishie-chan! You should totally join us for tasty vanilla ice cream, with a light amount of booze. It's Pama brand so it's really sweet and tastes like pomagranates." She amusedly shakes her head at the android/cyborg thing next to her. "You know there really isn't THAT much alcohol in that dessert...right? You probably got maybe 1 or 2 beer's worth of booze on there. It's a liqueur, it's meant for sipping and it's less then 20% Alcohol. Man...who knew that cyborg/android things were such lightweights." She giggles as she huggles Fishie-chan and drags him over to the seat next to her. "So how are you doing my friend?"  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lord Darkstarr

Dangerous Mage

9,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:14 pm
Ayame the huntress
Lord Darkstarr
firetiger42
Firetiger glances at the ball of yarn. She jolts back after a moment, not wanting to roll on the floor and play again, like the last time she got drunk. Turning to Darkstarr, the neko asks, "Why do ya keep tryin' to get someone to eat those? Are they poisonous or somethin'?"

"No, not unless you have problems with sugar. I just happen to enjoy them, and thought it only polite to share. Besides, my friend the Doctor highly recommends them, almost as much as he does celery." Giving Firetiger a pleasant smile (but not showing any teeth, since some cats find that threatening), he adds, "Why do you think I would try to poison anyone here? I'm not like Kitirena or Ayaname Rei, for one thing. And for another, the lovely Miss Hino has repeatedly stated that this is neutral ground, and going around poisoning people would technically violate that rule... or so one would think, anyway."

Ayame sniffs the air and jumps onto the bar sittting herself infront of darkstarr sniffing his bag carefully before giving him the cutest kitten look insisting she want one

"My, what a pretty kitty we have here. Do you do tricks for your treats?" He hands Ayame a Jelly baby with a playful laugh.

As Ayaname Rei swats him in the head, he lets out a yelp, then breaks down laughing. "You see, Aya-puma? You just proved my point! You and Kiti-puma, the Nekobito Sisters from Hell, are nothing but trouble! I'm glad I met you already!"

Finally glancing at Firetiger, he says in a low tone meant only for her ears, "Actually, I think you're very smart for not trusting me. I wouldn't trust me either, quite frankly. You know how we Fae can be, after all..." He shoots her a playful wink before turning back to the fun.  
The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games