Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:09 pm
[Well goodnight then, DT. 3nodding Sleep well.]  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:40 am
Xion decided to say nothing more on the matter. She would be crushed sooner or later when the truth came out.....just like the rest of the pathetic lot.  

0Moon_Maiden0

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:55 am
Harley continued to shift ther weight from one leg to the other while waiting to get going. Dougal took note of her seemingly impatiences.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:36 am
[aah sorry, writer's block ><; anyways, i'l be back later, but i gotta get me some foodz 3nodding ]  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:48 am
dragontamer363
[aah sorry, writer's block ><; anyways, i'l be back later, but i gotta get me some foodz 3nodding ]

((That's fine. I'm going to finish watching the "Spawn" movie and get some food too soon-then I'll be back.))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:41 am
((*tries to think of a more extensive post*))

Now that the human was disposed of for entertainment, the Shade slowly became bored. It didn't like the desert all the much. Not enough shadows around to conceal itself in when it didn't go invisible. It crawled over to underbrush to hide beneath.

Xion watched briefly out of the corner of his eye at the Shade's discomfort which at times like this brought only the tiniest amount of amusement.

--

Harley wondered away from the group as she waited for their glorious rescue plan. She fiddled around with the items on her belt and checked over her gun while whistling the jeopardy song.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:16 am
[*shiver* awagh why's it so cooold? Stupid autumn. *pouts*]

Sin frowne dta Xion and looekd at teh oasis. it wa sbeautiful, in it's won way. She quite like dteh desert - it reminded her of teh few sights she'd seen while on earth before her father stole her away into Hell.

--

Gabriel and God dissapeared in a flash fo light and fire. Eve then marhed down teh cave in serach of the exit and Adam so that they could teleport bac to the mansion. She liked being in the group - they seemed to accept her fairly easily. plus seeing adam was amazing. While tehy still had a little distance between them she coudl feel, mostly on his part, it nevertheless felt lie a huge weight was finally lifted off her shoulders. She felt like Atlas after he handed over his job of holding up the sky to Herakles.

"Adam?" she called, confused why she coudln't find him.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:50 am
Xion observed Sin who seemed more relaxed. "I take it this area is more to your liking," he commented.

--

Dougal's ears twitched as he heard Eve's voice echo Adam's name. He wondered how long Adam could hide-Eve seemed like a persistant type if she wanted to be.

Aisling occupied herself by playing with her butterflies, and Opal racked back and forth on her heels.

Harley meanwhile had started jotting down information to pass onto Xion.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:01 am
Lilith looked around the inside of the cave, it was amazing that it was still here after this long.
Gabriel looked around at the people, wondering when they'd get back to the surface.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:10 am
Sin looked down her nose at him and shrugged.
"Where are we, anyway? The sahara?"

--

Eve continued to explore, and soon felt her sin tingle as she sensed him near.

"I know you're here. Why are you hiding?" he dug around, folowing teh feeling and eventually spotted him sat down near teh enterance with hsi back to him.

"hey dumbass, what're you- argh!" She coudln't help but let out a startled half-scream as she saw him, but quickly clapped her hand to her mouth.

He grimaced. "hi."

"Oh God, Honey I'm sorry. you scar- you startled me." her eyes were still wide as she looked over him, taking in the way he looed now. "what....?"

"It's part of what satan did when he changed me into the dmeonic appearance." Adam explained, looking extremly awkward. "When god 'upgraded' me to the god of death, the -uh- decomposition reflects the energy i use too. "

"oh...honey...i' sorry. i didn't know..." Eve said quietly, though coudln't bring herslef to close teh gap between them just yet.

"It heals." Adam said blankly. "are the others ready?"

Eve nodded.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:15 am
"Yes," Xion replied. "Near the border of Egypt and Sudan."

--

Dougal paced around waiting for Adam and Eve's return so that they could leave. Then the idea of water flooding in at any moment popped into his head causing the hair on his tail to stand on end.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:36 am
Sin smiled softly.
"mhm I thought it was farmiliar."

---

Eventually Adam and Eve returned, still with distnace between them, but Eve's wing rested softly agianst Adam's in reassurance.

"Ready when you are." Adam said  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:44 am
Xion raised an eyebrow. Familiar? But he asked no questions....he was beginning to wonder if conversing with her was a bad idea. Not that he was feeling any special bonds of kinship or friendship.....or whatever the hell people were calling these days. He needed no bonds with anyone-he was fine with having no attachments. It made the job easier.

--

Dougal flicked his tail. He was about to saying something when Harley chirped in.

She looked Adam over-wondering if she had been hasty at giving him his nickname given his current condition. "I think we've been ready......bone-daddy," she smirked.

((Couldn't resist calling him that.....))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:56 am
Sin sighed, trying to piece together the memroies of her childhood. It had been brief - very brief - but she had returned to Egypt with the demons before. She had maybe two years on earth, the priests taking her deformed body as a sign from the Gods after initially debating whether to drown her. Her mother enjoyed the attention and Sin enjoyed her home, until the demons came and kidnapped her.

--

Adam started at her levelley.
"Don't think that just because my wife is here i won't stab you." he warned. he wasn't serious, but wanted to shut her up. Eve looked a little concerned and glanced nervously at him.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:05 am
"I'm afraid we don't know each other well enough to be playing S & M games," Harley replied with a mischievous smile. Nah-that was a lie....she would still play if he wanted to. "And I don't do married men." Another lie.....she would do them for the right price.

Dougal rolled his eyes while Aisling stared in shock at what came out of Harley's mouth.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff