Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:58 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked skeptically at Tony when the man said that his magic would not always bring out fear. "I do not use my magic to help everyone." He frowned. He didn't know when the man said that people would change that he had to give them a chance. "So they wish to come for me to make sure that they can control me." Loki continued to frown. He didn't move from Tony at all still leaning his head buried against the man's chest. "You will not let them take me?" he questioned softly. He knew that Tony had already stated such things but he wanted to be sure. He did not wish to leave Tony and he knew the director could do such things if it got to that point but Tony would try to stop him.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:06 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Maybe not, but you do help people, and I don’t think you would turn many down if they came up to you honestly needing your help.” Tony replied gently. Loki may be intimidating or standoffish at times, but he was a good person. Hearing the question, Tony slowly pet Loki’s hair. “I will never let anyone take you Loki….” he said softly, voice holding an edge of steel in it all the same. “You’re a good person and you don’t deserve to be taken or held by anyone…..and your mine…..I don’t like sharing.” He continued, trying to joke a little to make Loki less nervous. Tony would burn the world to the ground to protect Loki, he’d never let anyone take the god just because they got nervous.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:30 pm
MDaylus

Loki couldn't deny that if someone came to him truly looking for help he would not refuse them but he did not readily offer it. Green eyes looked up when Tony pet his hair and promised that he would never let anyone take him. The god felt more secure with that and relaxed his grip a bit. A slight smile graced Loki's face at Tony's joke. "I will not allow anyone to pull you from me." Loki promised.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:53 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled slightly as Loki made his promise. “I hope not.” He said lightly, pulling Loki into a soft kiss. Pulling away, he just leaned his forehead against Loki’s, closing his eyes and letting himself finally calm down a little now that Loki was in his arms and they were away from the press and they were both safe for the moment. “Pepper is going to strangle me to death next time I see her……I punched a few reporters….” He admitted, though he didn’t sound guilty in the least.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:12 pm
MDaylus

Loki breathed in relief as they both calmed themselves now that they were alone and safe. Loki wasn't aware he had closed his eyes until he opened them when Tony spoke about Pepper strangling him the next time she saw him and why. "I am sure they rightfully deserved it." Loki huffed. The reporters had gone to far and since he knew no one would punish them he too felt no guilt at any pain they had suffered from Tony's hand. "you did not hurt yourself did you?" Loki questioned.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:19 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smirked as Loki said they deserved it. It was nice to know his mate agreed with him about things like this. Hearing the question, he blinked, having not thought to look himself over before now. “I might have bruised my knuckles, but nothing serious.” He assured his lover.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:09 pm
MDaylus

Loki tilted his head curiously when the man said he might have bruised his knuckles. Loki gently grasped Tony's hand looking it over and placing a gentle kiss on the mans hand. "It is a shame they can not be punished more." Loki grumbled. He pushed his magic through Tony's hand checking for damaging and fixing what he could.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:36 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony let Loki take his hand, knowing the god wouldn’t be happy until he’d fixed whatever minor damage there may be. Chuckling at his words, Tony shook his head. “I’ve been thinking that same thing since I was a teenager.” He said lightly. Fingers flexing slightly as he felt Loki’s magic enter his hand, he made a face. He had become a little more sensitive of Loki’s magic with time and knowledge and though he didn’t mind it most of the time, even liked it, sometimes it just made his hair stand on end. “Sorry you keep having to heal me. If I have such potent magic, I should be able to figure out healing at least.” He said softly.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:32 pm
MDaylus

He focused on Tony's hands a little more than he needed to but he wanted to be sure his mate was alright. Even though it had been merely Midgardians whom had invaded them it had still riled them both. "Why pray tell has it not happened yet, I would gladly teach them a lesson myself." Loki offered. Frowning when Tony apologized for the need of healing. "We have not found you a master to train you yet and none of is have yet to need healing to test your skills upon. I will ask my mother once more when I speak with her next either that or you should allow me to take a dagger to my hand so that you may practice." Loki suggested.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:15 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shook his head a bit at Loki’s offer. “Like everything on Earth, it’s not quite that simple.” He said softly, resting his head on Loki’s shoulder as the god worked on his hand. Tony made a face at Loki’s suggestion of cutting his hand. “And what if I screw up?” he replied. It couldn’t be that easy fixing something that had been messed up.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:29 pm
MDaylus

Loki frowned when the man stated that like many other things on Midgard this was not as simple. It was one he liked about Asgard over midgard, things such as these could be dealt with far more easily. When he hand finished healing Tony's hand he massaged it gently. "There is nothing you can do in such a case that I can not fix, have faith in yourself however my love." Loki bid the man with a gentle smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:13 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Letting Loki massage his hand, Tony relaxed completely, loving having his hand messed with as always. “It hard to have faith in something you didn’t believe in until recently.” He mumbled. Having not believed in magic at all until the invasion and then having not believed in his own magic until a little over a month ago, Tony had trouble believing he could do much of anything with it. “Do you want to do that?’ he asked slowly, still unsure about doing anything that involved Loki being injured.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:40 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled at his mate as the man relaxed as the god massaged his hand. "You did not believe in yourself?" Loki teased despite knowing what his mate had meant. "I will do what you wish as I know you do not wish harm unto me. However if you so wish to learn before we have found you a master than I say this is the way." Loki answered.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:05 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony made a face at Loki’s words, not liking the options set in front of him. He doubted he’d ever find someone to teach him how to control his magic. Loki’s issues with various races and world already limited the number, combine that with Tony being an extremely difficult student, he was pretty sure he’d never find a magic weaponsmith or whatever Loki liked to call his type of magic. Sighing heavily, he gave a small nod. “We’ll try it.” He agreed slowly, clearly uncomfortable with it though.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:22 pm
MDaylus

Loki knew Tony would not like his plan but until they found a teacher for the man this would be the only way. He had resigned himself to Tony's usual answer only to be surprised when the man gave in suddenly. "Truly?" he questioned disbelieving. Tony had normally shot him down not wishing for him to be hurt.

"Sir it appears as though the Director has arrived." JARVIS' voice came.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games