Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:57 am
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
sha312
shapelessevil

Dr. Addams is doing the best she can to try and get the attention of the crowds, but in vain, when she feels a shift in the Burrning Icewolf's weight.
"Huh?"
She gasps, looking back at the Burning Icewolf and finding him trying to stand without her.
"Aidar, no!"
She cries, quickly clinging to his ribs.
"You're still hurt, you mustn't try to move so soon!"

He had remained quiet and simply observed everything that had gone on. He couldn't help but snicker slightly at all the random comments from the scientists about Aidar which sent him into a slight coughing fit. When he noticed that Aidar was trying to stand on his own with Dr. Addams' help, he stepped forward.

"Don't worry Dr. Addams, I would be more than willing to keep Lord Aidar upright. You just focus on what you need to do."

Without a word, Aidar places his right hand on Dr. Addams between he neck and shoulder and gently pushes her away to the east. He then strongly walks past her, slowly swinging his clenched fists on straight arms and almost goose stepping. Dialing in the address using the runes on the magic disk on the back of his Vambrace as he steps into the intersection, he throws out his palm at the floor and a golden cuirass bearing the shield of the House of Ulfris with pauldrons shaped like the head of a wolf where the arms would slip out from between the jaws, like tongues, and appear to be a blue leotard, but made from Kevlar fiber and a pare of red leather trunks appear between the three hallways. Adair then strips off everything he's wearing, save for a ring and his fur armor. Donning the new cloths, he then re-equips his belt, vambrace, leg pouch, and re-dons his cape by means of the clasps built into the pauldrons ears. Letting his shield shine on his chest and back once more, he activates his silver aura as he raises his right hand to the sky and causes blazing yellow flame to sprout from his up-turned palm. The flame shines and burn like a sun, blinding out the halls and drawing everybody's attention.
"I AM THE WEREWOLF O LIGHT!!!"
Aidar bellows as he causes the light to dim enough for people to look at him and see his flaming hand as his eyes flash a piercing blue.
"THE BURNIN ICEWOLF!!! AIDAR FROSTHIDE!!! LEADER O THE DARKHUNTERS!!! DI NAE FEAR, FOR YE BE UNDER OUR PROTECTION!!! ME DARKHUNTERS AN I WILL NAE ALLOW A SINGLE ONE O YE TAE DIE HERE!!!"
With those words, the then closes his fist, extinguishing the flame and let's it drop.
"We will protect ye all, but we will need all yer help tae di it!
Aidar assures everybody."
"Now, listen up, all o ye, Dr. Addams has a plan and I trust her, so ye all need tae Trust me, an listen tae what she has say..."
He then twists his body to turn back to Dr. Addams and extends his right hand in a non-waving beckoning gesture.
"Ye now have the center stage, Rebecca..."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"He's gotta be sure, and he's gotta be soon, and he's gotta be larger than life!!!"
Veronica cries out once Aidar has finished his speech. She then starts playing a song on her tablet, for everyone to hear. While Dr. Addams steps up.

Where have all the good men gone and where are all the gods?♫
♪Where's the streetwise Hercules to fight the rising odds?

Dr. Addams steps up in front of the Burning Icewolf, to address the crowds.
Is there a white knight upon a fiery steed?
"Thank you, everyone."
She begins.
Late at night I toss and I turn and I dream of what I need!
As You Know,"
Aaaaaaaah-
G.H.O.S.T. coming,
AAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!
and they'll be here by night fall!
I need a hero!
"Be here by nightfall..."
I'm holding out for a hero until the end of the night!
"That means that we have 10 hours-"
He's gotta be strong!
"W e have only 10 hours-"
And he's gotta be fast!
"10 hours until-"
And he's gotta be fresh from the fight!
"Would you please hold on a moment?..."
I need a hero!
Dr. addams then turns to Veronica.
"Would you please s**t that of!?" mad
She shouts.
I'm holding out for a hero-
"Huh?..."
Veronica asks, pausing the video on her tablet.
"We have only 10 hours, before G.H.O.S.T. gets here and kills us all!"
Dr. Addams says, angrily.
I'm trying to present a plan to counter tat, here! If you're going to listen to that, then please wait, until I'm done first!... And would all the Darkhunters please relocate to the south hall, so I can talk to all 3 parties?"
In compliance with Dr. Addams' request, Veronica then turns right and goes around the corner into the southern hallway and then turns to face her.

Luminova then goes into the south hall. Stopping just to Veronica's right, she turns back around to give Dr. Addams her attention.

Ailleen and Snowflash cross the intersection, entering the south hall on it's east side and then Aileen leans against the corner between the east and south halls with harms folded, left hand cupping the right elbow form below and right and cupping the left from above, and Snowflash standing to her left in the south hall.
Occ: Done.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:37 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
sha312
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

The people just ignore Aileen and Snowflash's protests and keep on yammering.
"What about the one leaning on Dr. Addams?"
Says a fifth man.
"What you think that half dead Werewolf is him?"
The second woman asks.
"People, please!"
Dr. Addams says.
"Well, I don't know, he could be..."
The fourth man says.
"Don't be ridiculous, The burning Icewolf is invincible!"
Says the fifth.
"How would you know? Have you ever seen him take a blow?"
Asks a sixth man.
"Please, listen!"
Dr. Addams says.
"Have you seen him get hurt?"
Asks a fifth woman.
"The "Werewolf of Light, they call him, didn't he flash, just a while ago"
The first man says.
"I don't know, I missed it"
The third woman says.
"I didn't, I saw it. He flashed."
"Poeple listen!"
The second woman says.
I think it might be him, I'm pretty sure that's what Dr. Addams is saying."
The fifth man says
"I don't think so, he's not wearing his cape and shield."
A seventh man says.
"people, please listen!"
Dr. Addams says.
"That could be his cape draped over his shoulder..."
"More like a toga."
The fourth man says.
"Who would be wearing a toga in this age, you idiot!?"
The seventh man asks.
"People, would you please listen?"
Dr. Addams cries.
"I think it's him."
Says the fifth man.
"It's NOT him! His fur's the wrong color, his light was gold, when the Burning Icewolf's is white and he wears blue and gold. It's NOT him!"
The fourth Woman says.
"People, everybody, please just listen to me!!! gonk "
Dr. Addams cries out in vain.
"The Burning Icewolf's light isn't white, it's just bright and he burns with an aura of fire! That's why he's called "the Burning Icewolf"!"

Aidar's vambrace suddenly chimes and reaches it in front of Dr. Addams to respond with his left hand being held by the wrist on the other side of her head.
"Excuse me, Rebecca."
He says. Having activated the mini monitor in the vambrace, he pulls it back to his face and Suiryt appears on the screen.
"My lord, Aidar."
Her voice says over the com.
"Your fresh uniform and new shield is ready."
Aidar grins at the news.
"Ye could name have timed it better!"
He says happily.
"My lord?"
Suiryt asks in puzzlement.
"Never mind."
Aidar says.
"Send em through."
He then forces himself to stand completely up, despite the pain, and takes his left arm off of Dr. Addams.

Dr. Addams is doing the best she can to try and get the attention of the crowds, but in vain, when she feels a shift in the Burrning Icewolf's weight.
"Huh?"
She gasps, looking back at the Burning Icewolf and finding him trying to stand without her.
"Aidar, no!"

He had remained quiet and simply observed everything that had gone on. He couldn't help but snicker slightly at all the random comments from the scientists about Aidar which sent him into a slight coughing fit. When he noticed that Aidar was trying to stand on his own with Dr. Addams' help, he stepped forward.

"Don't worry Dr. Addams, I would be more than willing to keep Lord Aidar upright. You just focus on what you need to do."

Without a word, Aidar places his right hand on Dr. Addams between he neck and shoulder and gently pushes her away to the east. He then strongly walks past her, slowly swinging his clenched fists on straight arms and almost goose stepping. Dialing in the address using the runes on the magic disk on the back of his Vambrace as he steps into the intersection, he throws out his palm at the floor and a golden cuirass bearing the shield of the House of Ulfris with pauldrons shaped like the head of a wolf where the arms would slip out from between the jaws, like tongues, and appear to be a blue leotard, but made from Kevlar fiber and a pare of red leather trunks appear between the three hallways. Adair then strips off everything he's wearing, save for a ring and his fur armor. Donning the new cloths, he then re-equips his belt, vambrace, leg pouch, and re-dons his cape by means of the clasps built into the pauldrons ears. Letting his shield shine on his chest and back once more, he activates his silver aura as he raises his right hand to the sky and causes blazing yellow flame to sprout from his up-turned palm. The flame shines and burn like a sun, blinding out the halls and drawing everybody's attention.
Aidar bellows as he causes the light to dim enough for people to look at him and see his flaming hand as his eyes flash a piercing blue.
"THE BURNIN ICEWOLF!!! AIDAR FROSTHIDE!!! LEADER O THE DARKHUNTERS!!! DI NAE FEAR, FOR YE BE UNDER OUR PROTECTION!!! ME DARKHUNTERS AN I WILL NAE ALLOW A SINGLE ONE O YE TAE DIE HERE!!!"
With those words, the then closes his fist, extinguishing the flame and let's it drop.
"Now, listen up, all o ye, Dr. Addams has a plan and I trust her, so ye all need tae Trust me, an listen tae what she has say..."
He then twists his body to turn back to Dr. Addams and extends his right hand in a non-waving beckoning gesture.

"He's gotta be sure, and he's gotta be soon, and he's gotta be larger than life!!!"
Veronica cries out once Aidar has finished his speech. She then starts playing a song on her tablet, for everyone to hear. While Dr. Addams steps up.

"Thank you, everyone."
She begins.
As You Know,"
Aaaaaaaah-
G.H.O.S.T. coming,
AAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!
I need a hero!
He's gotta be strong!
And he's gotta be fast!
"10 hours until-"
I need a hero!
She shouts.
"Huh?..."
I'm trying to present a plan to counter tat, here! If you're going to listen to that, then please wait, until I'm done first!... And would all the Darkhunters please relocate to the south hall, so I can talk to all 3 parties?"
In compliance with Dr. Addams' request, Veronica then turns right and goes around the corner into the southern hallway and then turns to face her.

Shinryu's head sings along until the music cuts out.
"Pity... The music made your speech interesting, but oh well...…. So...…. How is Vanessa doing? This is a good place for her..... Also who wants to be the one to tell her she cant fight?"  

HomacXross7
Crew

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:08 am
HomacXross7
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
sha312
shapelessevil

"Huh?"
"Aidar, no!"

"Thank you, everyone."
She begins.
As You Know,"
Aaaaaaaah-
G.H.O.S.T. coming,
AAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!
I need a hero!
He's gotta be strong!
And he's gotta be fast!
"10 hours until-"
I need a hero!
She shouts.
"Huh?..."

"Pity... The music made your speech interesting, but oh well...…. So...…. How is Vanessa doing? This is a good place for her..... Also who wants to be the one to tell her she cant fight?"

"Shhhhh!"
Aidar says, grabbing Shinryu's head and taking it with him like a foot ball, as he moves to the center of the entrance to the south hall, followed by his guard.
"This isn't jus some pep rally, Shinryu! Whatever she be about tae say be important an we ALL need tae listen..."
He then turns around to face in Dr. Addams' direction while his guard take their places behind him.
Ooc: Done.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:40 pm
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
sha312
shapelessevil

"Huh?"
"Aidar, no!"

"Thank you, everyone."
She begins.
As You Know,"
Aaaaaaaah-
G.H.O.S.T. coming,
AAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!
I need a hero!
He's gotta be strong!
And he's gotta be fast!
"10 hours until-"
I need a hero!
She shouts.
"Huh?..."

"Shhhhh!"
Aidar says, grabbing Shinryu's head and taking it with him like a foot ball, as he moves to the center of the entrance to the south hall, followed by his guard.
"This isn't jus some pep rally, Shinryu! Whatever she be about tae say be important an we ALL need tae listen..."
He then turns around to face in Dr. Addams' direction while his guard take their places behind him.

Dr. Addams watches as the Darkhunters relocate to the south Hall, until only Sha holding the deceased Mina in his arms and Laila remaining, with Sha standing near the north wall and Laila in the middle of the hallway ceiling. Deciding that the three of them aren't too much of an obstruction, Dr. Addams begins to present her plans.
"As you are aware,"
She starts.
"G.H.O.S.T. will be arriving here at sundown, which only gives us ten hours to prepare..."
Dr. Addams starts to look back and fourth, between the east and west halls.
"Where is Dr. Strelzik?"
She asks.
"I'm over here, Dr. Addams!"
Says a male voice coming from the east hall. Dr. Addams turns her head in his dirrection.
"Ok, good. That's just perfect! Ok, Bane, would you please come here?"
The red Warg walks up to Dr. Addams and he starts scratching under his chin with her left hand, as she had seen Luminova do.
"Ok, I need you to lead those people over there to the other Darkhunters."
She says quietly, pointing at the people in the west hall with her head.
"Can you do that, for me?"
Bane then nods his head, sits, and then gives a snarling bark.
"Excellent, Bane. Here's a little reward for your troubles."
She says, pecking a kiss on the Warg's nose. As she does this, the Warg takes in her scent and begins to wag his tail.
"Ok, listen up!"
She says out loud, looking down the west hall.
"Group A, in the west, The Burning Icewolf has an army of Darkhunters and Zurg resistance! This large red wolf here will lead you to them. Work with them in fortifying this palace! We all know that we have developed many weapons here and we have large stores of them, empty out all those stores and set them up outside as turrets! Put them in the windows! Line the rooftops! I want all the stores empty, including the experimental weapons and hazardous toys in the B1 Carrying out room by the large elevator! Make shift em into turrets and bombs as well! The crates there will also make good cover in a gun fight. set some turrets up down there as well as traps. if the enemy gets in we can lure them there and strike from a place of strategic advantage! We need to fortify this place, I want a turret in every window and vantage point, line the stairs and walls of the main entrance with them and turn it into a kill zone!"
Dr. Strelzik then cuts off Dr Addams.
"But, a lot of those experimental weapons are faulty! They might not even work, or worse, they could overload and explode!"
Dr. Addams turns her head in Dr. Strelzik's direction.
"That's where you come in."
She says. You take group B, there, and work on developing some make-shift Graviton cannons that can fire them into the enemy force, like rail guns, where they can explode and decimate them!. We can arrange all of them on the rooftops and if they start to malfunction or refuse to work, we can set them to over load and then launch them at the enemy!"
A lesser member of the staff then speaks out.
"What about Tyrius? With his power, he can just nuke this whole place while we are still in it, and it's doubtful that any of our weapons will be able to affect him!"
She counters.
"That's why the Burnning Icewolf and his best fighters will be out there on the front lines, fighting against him, directly, while the rest of us provide cover fire."
Dr. Addams answers.
"If the greatest threat to Tyrius is out there fighting him directly, then he won't be able to focus on the facility! He'll just send his troops at us and the rest of us can gun them down from a distance!"  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:45 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf

"Thank you, everyone."
She begins.
As You Know,"
Aaaaaaaah-
G.H.O.S.T. coming,
AAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!
I need a hero!
He's gotta be strong!
And he's gotta be fast!
"10 hours until-"
I need a hero!
She shouts.
"Huh?..."

"Shhhhh!"

Dr. Addams watches as the Darkhunters relocate to the south Hall, until only Sha holding the deceased Mina in his arms and Laila remaining, with Sha standing near the north wall and Laila in the middle of the hallway ceiling. Deciding that the three of them aren't too much of an obstruction, Dr. Addams begins to present her plans.
"As you are aware,"
She starts.
"G.H.O.S.T. will be arriving here at sundown, which only gives us ten hours to prepare..."
"Where is Dr. Strelzik?"
She asks.
Says a male voice coming from the east hall. Dr. Addams turns her head in his dirrection.
The red Warg walks up to Dr. Addams and he starts scratching under his chin with her left hand, as she had seen Luminova do.
She says, pecking a kiss on the Warg's nose. As she does this, the warg takes in her scent and begins to wag his tail.
"Ok, listen up!"
"Group A, in the west, The Burning Icewolf has an army of Darkhunters and Zurg resistance! This large red wolf here will lead you to them. Work with them in fortifying this palace! We all know that we have developed many weapons here and we have large stores of them, empty out all those stores and set them up outside as turrets! Put them in the windows! Line the rooftops! I want all the stores empty, including the experimental weapons and hazardous toys in the B1 Carrying out room by the large elevator! Make shift em into turrets and bombs as well! The crates there will also make good cover in a gun fight. set some turrets up down there as well as traps. if the enemy gets in we can lure them there and strike from a place of strategic advantage! We need to fortify this place, I want a turret in every window and vantage point, line the stairs and walls of the main entrance with them and turn it into a kill zone!"
"But, a lot of those experimental weapons are faulty! Theough might not even work, ore worse, they could overload and explode!"
She says. You take group B, there, and work on developing some make-shift Graviton cannons that can fire them into the enemy force, like rail guns, where they can explode and decimate them!. We an arrange all of them on the rooftops and if they start to malfunction or refuse to work, we can set them to over load and then launch them at the enemy!"
"What about Tyrius? With his power, he can just nuke this whole place while we are still in it, and it's doubful that any of our weapons will be able to affect him!"
She counters.
"That's why the Burnning icewolf and his best fighters will be out there on the front lines, fighting against him, directly, while the rest of us provide cover fire."
Dr. Addams answers.
"If the greatest threat to Tyrius is out there fighting him directly, then he won't be able to focus on the facility! He'll just send his troops at us and the rest of us can gun them down from a distance!"

"I have a Darkhunter who can temporarily make self functioning clones of himself!"
Aidar speaks out.
"I can have them man the turrets."
Ooc: Done for now.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:01 pm
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf

"Thank you, everyone."
She begins.
As You Know,"
Aaaaaaaah-
G.H.O.S.T. coming,
AAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!
I need a hero!
He's gotta be strong!
And he's gotta be fast!
"10 hours until-"
I need a hero!
She shouts.
"Huh?..."

"Shhhhh!"

"As you are aware,"
She starts.
"Where is Dr. Strelzik?"
She asks.
She says, pecking a kiss on the Warg's nose. As she does this, the warg takes in her scent and begins to wag his tail.
"Ok, listen up!"
"But, a lot of those experimental weapons are faulty! Theough might not even work, ore worse, they could overload and explode!"
She says. You take group B, there, and work on developing some make-shift Graviton cannons that can fire them into the enemy force, like rail guns, where they can explode and decimate them!. We an arrange all of them on the rooftops and if they start to malfunction or refuse to work, we can set them to over load and then launch them at the enemy!"
"What about Tyrius? With his power, he can just nuke this whole place while we are still in it, and it's doubful that any of our weapons will be able to affect him!"
She counters.
"That's why the Burnning icewolf and his best fighters will be out there on the front lines, fighting against him, directly, while the rest of us provide cover fire."
Dr. Addams answers.

"I have a Darkhunter who can temporarily make self functioning clones of himself!"
Aidar speaks out.

He had remained quiet as he listened to the plan, all the while he had tried to remain strong and stoic. Yet he could feel his strength ebbing and he wavered and sank down to his knees as a intense wave of dizziness washed over him and he fought to clap a hand to his mouth to prevent himself from getting sick again.  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:38 am
sha312
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7

"Shhhhh!"

"As you are aware,"
She starts.
"Where is Dr. Strelzik?"
She asks.
"Ok, listen up!"
She counters.
Dr. Addams answers.

Aidar speaks out.

He had remained quiet as he listened to the plan, all the while he had tried to remain strong and stoic. Yet he could feel his strength ebbing and he wavered and sank down to his knees as a intense wave of dizziness washed over him and he fought to clap a hand to his mouth to prevent himself from getting sick again.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dr. Addams nudges Bane west, and he goes down the hall and proceeds to lead Group A back the way the Darkhunters came. Lacking opposable thumbs, the Warg paws at the door he came in through, until one of the scientists opens it for him and he leads them through. Once they go through Dr. Addams turns her head toward Group B and sees them just standing there on the other side of the laser gate.
"Why are all of you just standing there!?"
She asks them in irritation.
"We have only TEN ours to get this done, and that includes Lunch Break! Get MOVING!"
The group jumps a little and then begins to move in a slight panic, one scientist deactivates the laser gate and they begin to spill out into the south hall. She then looks at Sha, then at The Burning Icewolf.
"Quickly!"
She says.
"The rest of you Darkhunters, come with me."
She then proceeds to lead the Darkhunters back down the west hall and through the door they entered from, at which Laila elects to stay behind and Help Group B with developing the graviton cannons. Dr. Addams then leads the remaining Darkhunters back into the security room the Darkhunters passed through on the way there. While just outside the sterilization chamber, they had noticed Bane leading Group A down an intersecting hallway to the west, while they continued on to the security check room. Once inside, the scanners detect their weapons and again go into lock down. In response, Dr. Addams then takes the lapel from her chest and holds it aloft.
"DR. Addams, Rebecca!"
She says out loud.
"Security authorization Silver, Class A, 27-9-70"
A automated voice then speaks out.
"Security authorization card scanned, voice print recognized, password accepted."
The lock-down is then lifted and she proceeds to head for the door on the other side of the room.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:22 am
shapelessevil
sha312
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7

"Shhhhh!"

"As you are aware,"
She starts.
"Where is Dr. Strelzik?"
She asks.
"Ok, listen up!"
She counters.
Dr. Addams answers.

Aidar speaks out.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dr. Addams nudges Bane west, and he goes down the hall and proceeds to lead Group A back the way the Darkhunters came. Lacking opposable thumbs, the Warg paws at the door he came in through, until one of the scientists opens it for him and he leads them through. Once they go through Dr. Addams turns her head toward Group B and sees them just standing there on the other side of the laser gate.
"We have only TEN ours to get this done, and that includes Lunch Break! Get MOVING!"
The group jumps a little and then begins to move in a slight panic, one scientist deactivates the laser gate and they begin to spill out into the south hall. She then looks at Sha, then at The Burning Icewolf.
"Quickly!"
She says.
She then proceeds to lead the Darkhunters back down the west hall and through the door they entered from, at which Laila elects to stay behind and Help Group B with developing the graviton cannons. Dr. Addams then leads the remaining Darkhunters back into the security room the Darkhunters passed through on the way there. While just outside the sterilization chamber, they had noticed Bane leading Group A down an intersecting hallway to the west, while they continued on to the security check room. Once inside, the scanners detect their weapons and again go into lock down. In response, Dr. Addams then takes the lapel from her chest and holds it aloft.
"DR. Addams, Rebecca!"
She says out loud.
"Security authorization card scanned, voice print recognized, password accepted."
The lock-down is then lifted and she proceeds to head for the door on the other side of the room.

The mist floats next to everyone and Shinryu forms his head.
"Well ok, it would be good for me to NOT use a lot of power if the string bean is gonna show is dirty mug, so you have my support with the turrets."  

HomacXross7
Crew

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:56 pm
HomacXross7
shapelessevil
sha312
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

"As you are aware,"
She starts.
"Where is Dr. Strelzik?"
She asks.
"Ok, listen up!"
She counters.
Dr. Addams answers.

Aidar speaks out.

"Quickly!"
She says.
"DR. Addams, Rebecca!"
She says out loud.

"Well ok, it would be good for me to NOT use a lot of power if the string bean is gonna show is dirty mug, so you have my support with the turrets."

He barely heard Shinryu's reply over his battle with the dizziness. Even though his body was wracked with pain, he did his best to struggle to his feet and keep up with the group. He kept his eyes down on the ground as he walked since it seemed to help combat the effects of the nausea somewhat. "What is this particular room used for I wonder?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:40 pm
sha312
HomacXross7
shapelessevil
sha312
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

"As you are aware,"
She starts.
"Where is Dr. Strelzik?"
She asks.
"Ok, listen up!"
She counters.
Dr. Addams answers.

Aidar speaks out.

"Quickly!"
She says.
"DR. Addams, Rebecca!"
She says out loud.

He barely heard Shinryu's reply over his battle with the dizziness. Even though his body was wracked with pain, he did his best to struggle to his feet and keep up with the group. He kept his eyes down on the ground as he walked since it seemed to help combat the effects of the nausea somewhat. "What is this particular room used for I wonder?"

"That's me plan."
Aidar answers Shinryu.
"I'll be needin the real ye on the front lines, though."
Ooc: done for now, but willing to talk if spoken to.  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:04 pm
Burning Icewolf
sha312
HomacXross7
shapelessevil
sha312

"Quickly!"
She says.
"DR. Addams, Rebecca!"
She says out loud.

"That's me plan."
Aidar answers Shinryu.

"This is a security check room."
Dr. Addams says, opening the door and leading them out.
"Our research is very important and we work very diligently... So diligently, in fact, that we actually live here in shifts, eating, sleeping, and occasionally recreating here, just like fire fighters. This place is literally our home away from home... The halls we met in that just came from actually lead to an experimentation room on the east side, a simulation room at the south, and the dorms are on the west end. When our shift ends or begins, as standard procedure, he have to travel through here and be checked for weapons and substances that might be a problem.... You had to have came through here too, there is no other way..."
She then leads them back down the hall, down the stairs they had previously climbed and into the rest station, talking to them all the way.
"You wouldn't have been able to get through there without clearance, how did you get it?... "
She asks as she leads them.
"I don't think any of you would take a card off a member of the staff, so how did you get through there?..."
Dr. Addams looks quizzically at Sha and sees that he is not wearing a G-Labs lapel, nor is his hazmat suit like any of the suits they have there. Clearly an outsider.
"You don't work here, do you, Mr.?.... "  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:24 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
sha312
HomacXross7
shapelessevil
sha312

"Quickly!"
She says.
"DR. Addams, Rebecca!"
She says out loud.

"That's me plan."
Aidar answers Shinryu.

"Our research is very important and we work very diligently... So diligently, in fact, that we actually live here in shifts, eating, sleeping, and occasionally recreating here, just like fire fighters. This place is literally our home away from home... The halls we met in that just came from actually lead to an experimentation room on the east side, a simulation room at the south, and the dorms are on the west end. When our shift ends or begins, as standard procedure, he have to travel through here and be checked for weapons and substances that might be a problem.... You had to have came through here too, there is no other way..."
She then leads them back down the hall, down the stairs they had previously climbed and into the rest station, talking to them all the way.
"You wouldn't have been able to get through there without clearance, how did you get it?... "
"I don't think any of you would take a card off a member of the staff, so how did you get through there?..."
Dr. Addams looks quizzically at Sha and sees that he is not wearing a G-Labs lapel, nor is his hazmat suit like any of the suits they have there. Clearly an outsider.

He listened as they walked as the good doctor described the layout of the place and what it was being used for. "No we didn't swipe anything from any of the staff. As for us and how we got here, we took a bit of a detour of sorts. "As for me, you would be correct, I do not work here. Oh where are my manners, you may call me Sha."  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:45 pm
sha312
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
sha312
HomacXross7

"That's me plan."
Aidar answers Shinryu.

He listened as they walked as the good doctor described the layout of the place and what it was being used for. "No we didn't swipe anything from any of the staff. As for us and how we got here, we took a bit of a detour of sorts. "As for me, you would be correct, I do not work here. Oh where are my manners, you may call me Sha."

"It is nice to meet you, Mr. Sha."
Dr. Addams replies, leading them around the bend after descending the stairs to the 3rd basement.
"I believe you, when you say you didn't steal a card, and that you had to take what was likely the long way around, but that doesn't change the fact that unless our were crawling through the ducts, which you do not look like you have been, there is only one way to the dorms and you would not have gotten through there without clearance, which you would need a card for, so the question remains... How did you get clearance?"
She then opens the door to the Rest Station and leads them through.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:55 pm
shapelessevil
sha312
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
sha312
HomacXross7

"That's me plan."
Aidar answers Shinryu.

Dr. Addams replies, leading them around the bend after descending the stairs to the 3rd basement.
"I believe you, when you say you didn't steal a card, and that you had to take what was likely the long way around, but that doesn't change the fact that unless our were crawling through the ducts, which you do not look like you have been, there is only one way to the dorms and you would not have gotten through there without clearance, which you would need a card for, so the question remains... How did you get clearance?"
She then opens the door to the rest station and leads them through.

"One o me Darkhunters be a prophetess."
Aidar answers as he enters the rest station.
She received a divine message that included the password for the security console."

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:45 pm
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
sha312
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf

"That's me plan."
Aidar answers Shinryu.

She then opens the door to the rest station and leads them through.

"One o me Darkhunters be a prophetess."
Aidar answers as he enters the rest station.
She received a divine message that included the password for the security console."

"A prophetess, you say?"
Dr. Addams asks, walking over to the elevator in the north end of the south eastern corner.
"While as a scientist, I find it hard to believe that answer, I cannot dismiss it, entirely. There are till so many things that haven't been explained, like the growth of a fetus and the harmonization of the cells that make up that fetus..."
She then swipes her card across the panel for the elevator and it begins to hum.
"Or the harmonization of the proteins that make up those cells, or the molecules that make up those proteins, or the atoms that make up those molecules. and the patterns, the repetitive patterns... Just like the electrons of an atom, our moon orbit's around out planet. Likewise, our planet along with all the others in our system have moons that orbit around them, and they in turn our also orbit around a nucleus, the sun... And that sun as well as every single other star in our galaxy orbit around a greater nucleus, giving our galaxy it's disk-like shape. This seems to be a deliberate pattern that keeps repeating it's self. But if so... then who ore what set the pattern?"
Dr. Addams then turns back to face the group.
"Basically what I'm saying is that although I have yet to see any evidence of the existence of the so-called "divine", I have also yet to see any evidence of it not existing... The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence. Just because there is no proof that something exists, it doesn't mean that it doesn't..."
The elevator's humming then slows to a stop, a chime rings, and then the elevator opens.
"This is a small elevator..."
She says.
"We won't all be able to fit in it... Miss... Aileen, was it? You and your dinosaur will go first. Once inside, press the button marked "B1" and get out, once it opens again.... I'll then call it back down here and the rest of us can then ride."
"Don't bother with me, I have my own way."
Veronica says, conjuring a purple sack and fishing out what appears to large dinner plate sized floppy black circular disk. Stretching the disk out to the size of a large pizza tray, she then flings the object up where it splats against the ceiling and vanishes, replaced by a large circular hole that that opens into the next floor above.
"See you on the next two floors up."
She says as she floats up through the hole and and pulling up on the rim from above, some how makes the hole distort and vanish entirely, as if the hole was never there.  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games