Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 7:49 pm

The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
Lin-Mao, a average chuunin from the small Hidden Bamboo Village in cloud country hung tight to Masayuki's back. The her partner was a bit unnerving, especially the fat that he didn't talk, but his power simply amazed her. Why is he not already a jounin? she asked herself.
Masayuki was powering through the vegetation with the force of a train. The vines attempted to grab him, but he powered through them with unwarented ease. The huge maneating plant was up ahead, but he didn't stop. Instead he went faster. They connected, and the plant's foul humours sprayed in every direction as he blasted a huge hole through the plant and the wall behind it. Masayuki stopped when he discovered something stuck to his face. He removed it and to Lin-Mao's surprise it was Rio, likewise covered with the sticky plant juices. Masayuki dropped him and alowed Lin-Mao of his back. She ran to Rio. "Are you alright?" she asked.

Sabu was a bit surprised when the nins exploded through the wall. The plant already was regenerating, but it seems that Rio's partner was still behind it. Checking to see that his glass ball was still intact, he started through the hall of traps.
"I'm fine," Rio said as he clutched the stump at his shoulder where his left arm used to be, he was also severly burned from the plant digestive acid. "And I don't mean to harsh, but I did have that handled, if you'll just look..."

Behind them the plant stoped regenerating. Then it starting twitching in a spasmatic fashion as it began to wither and turn brown as the plant juices started to leak from the plant's skin and it started to 'puke' the juices as well. "I left leafy a little present of an arm. I think it found out the hard way that Ohmu's don't digest well." By this time, the plant was on the ground twitching as plant juices poured from every pore on its body and it proceeded to turn an ugly brown. "Let that be a lesson to anyone who tries to eat me!" Rio said jokingly as he laughed. He began to get up, shaking off the plant mucus when he noticed that the girl beside him had a shocked look on her face. "What is it?" Rio asked, "do i have something on me besides this plant crap?"

Lin-Mao blushed slightly. "Oh. I was just surprised that you were in there. Are you sure you're alright? I know a few medical jutsus..."
Masayuki walked forward and a spike trap triggered on him. The spikes only penetrated a tiny bit, and he pulled them out with ease.
"You can't just walk though there! Let me do my job and disable the traps!" Lin-Mao shouted.
"No, I'll be good, my symbiotes will heal me, but as for my arm, I'll fix that in just a minute. I was in the plant to do what i did, kill it. I let it take my arm because it was full of my symbiotes, when it started to digest it, my symbiotes went into him while i was still in a fighting mood, so they reacted to the plant like and enemy and ate tore it apart from the inside." Rio informed Lin-Mao. "Hey Hytoshi, come on, we don't want to fall behind!" Rio said as he clutched his shoulder and started to flow charka into it.

There was a grinding noise and the bones grew from his shoulder, forming that of a free hanging arm. Then the vessels formed around the bones. The tissues, ligaments, muscles and finally skin reformed as he feed the regeneration process charka. When the regeneration stopped Rio let out a long breath and flexed his new arm. "Sorry it that was a little disturbing, but it's better than no arm you know," Rio said to Lin-Mao.

Lin-Mao was slightly taken aback, but it was no worse than what she had seen as a medical nin. "I'm ok. Hey! I have an idea. Why don't we join forces? No where in the rules does it say we can't help each other out." she said to Rio.
Masayuki stood stone-faced, obviously unwilling to leave without his partner.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 7:56 pm

Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
"No, I'll be good, my symbiotes will heal me, but as for my arm, I'll fix that in just a minute. I was in the plant to do what i did, kill it. I let it take my arm because it was full of my symbiotes, when it started to digest it, my symbiotes went into him while i was still in a fighting mood, so they reacted to the plant like and enemy and ate tore it apart from the inside." Rio informed Lin-Mao. "Hey Hytoshi, come on, we don't want to fall behind!" Rio said as he clutched his shoulder and started to flow charka into it.

There was a grinding noise and the bones grew from his shoulder, forming that of a free hanging arm. Then the vessels formed around the bones. The tissues, ligaments, muscles and finally skin reformed as he feed the regeneration process charka. When the regeneration stopped Rio let out a long breath and flexed his new arm. "Sorry it that was a little disturbing, but it's better than no arm you know," Rio said to Lin-Mao.

Lin-Mao was slightly taken aback, but it was no worse than what she had seen as a medical nin. "I'm ok. Hey! I have an idea. Why don't we join forces? No where in the rules does it say we can't help each other out." she said to Rio.
"Sounds like a good idea," said Rio, "Hurry up Hytoshi! So yo know how to take out traps? That's good, I can find them, but I'm not so good at disarming them."

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 7:56 pm

Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze
Ifuuki laughed as the room filled with water. She continued even as her head slipped underwater. Her lungs could pull oxygen directly from the water, so she swam through the tangled mess of spikes. It proved to be easier than walking.
Looks like she's the one who killed Kisame. It can be assumed that she has taken the abilities of many different clans. And I can see why she keeps Yajiro around he has a few interesting jutsu of his own. Kai drained the water from the room and sealed the whole and began forcing the walls in trying to squish Ifuuki.

((Ifuuki's also a fish lady. Sneeze your going to have to tell me how many organ donors she's had. And I use the word donors lightly.))

Ifuuki didn't take kindly to being smashed, so she pulled out one of her scalpels and threw it ahead of her. It buried itself into a tree, and Ifuuki tugged on a near invisable line attached to it. A small motor on the end of the scalpel pulled her out just as the wall closed in on where she was. Tsk. I keep going the wrong direction when I avoid these traps. Perhaps I should learn a summon or two in the future...

((If you recall, she did the same trick while fighting Issui. Since she has absolute control over ever cell in her body, she simply has the cells in her lungs nab oxygen out of the water. Rudementy gills, but hey, it works.))
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 7:59 pm

The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker

"Sounds like a good idea," said Rio, "Hurry up Hytoshi! So yo know how to take out traps? That's good, I can find them, but I'm not so good at disarming them."

Lin-Mao put up the victory V sign. "Yup. I trained how to disarm traps when I worked under Gogari the Trapmater. I'm an expert. Masayuki can set off alot as well. He's built like a tank."
Masayuki continued to stand stock still, waiting patiently to leave.

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

your evil twin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:30 pm

Dragon Sneeze
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze
Ifuuki laughed as the room filled with water. She continued even as her head slipped underwater. Her lungs could pull oxygen directly from the water, so she swam through the tangled mess of spikes. It proved to be easier than walking.
Looks like she's the one who killed Kisame. It can be assumed that she has taken the abilities of many different clans. And I can see why she keeps Yajiro around he has a few interesting jutsu of his own. Kai drained the water from the room and sealed the whole and began forcing the walls in trying to squish Ifuuki.

((Ifuuki's also a fish lady. Sneeze your going to have to tell me how many organ donors she's had. And I use the word donors lightly.))

Ifuuki didn't take kindly to being smashed, so she pulled out one of her scalpels and threw it ahead of her. It buried itself into a tree, and Ifuuki tugged on a near invisable line attached to it. A small motor on the end of the scalpel pulled her out just as the wall closed in on where she was. Tsk. I keep going the wrong direction when I avoid these traps. Perhaps I should learn a summon or two in the future...

((If you recall, she did the same trick while fighting Issui. Since she has absolute control over ever cell in her body, she simply has the cells in her lungs nab oxygen out of the water. Rudementy gills, but hey, it works.))

Now standing safely on top of the maze, Yajiro let the jutsu on his arms wear off. Then he cut his thumb on a near by diamond and placed his hand on his chest." Summoning Jutsu Sutsu," He yelled. All of a sudden there stood a kamodo dragon the size of a double wide trailer.
"Why have you called apon me Yajiro?" Asked Sutsu.
"I'm in a bit of a bind and need your help." he replied
"Vary well then what can I do for you?" she responded
"First of Get me and her out of here." Camanded Yajiro as he pointed down to Ifuuki."Shall we go?" he asked as he climbed on to Sutsu's back and then she bounded of towords Ifuuki.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:35 pm

your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze

Now standing safely on top of the maze, Yajiro let the jitsu on his arms wear off. Then he cut his thumb on a near by diamond and placed his hand on his chest." Summoning Jitsu Sutsu," He yelled. All of a sudden there stood a kamodo dragon the size of a double wide trailer.
"First of Get me and her out of here." Camanded Yajiro as he pointed down to Ifuuki."Shall we go?" he asked as he climbed on to Sutsu's back and then she bounded of towords Ifuuki.

Ifuuki jumped onto Sutsu's back and forced the water out of her lungs. She pointed in one direction. "That way. We aren't very far now." she said.
Ifuuki couldn't wait to discover who this nin was. Perhaps she should recruit him...

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

your evil twin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:46 pm

Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze

Now standing safely on top of the maze, Yajiro let the jitsu on his arms wear off. Then he cut his thumb on a near by diamond and placed his hand on his chest." Summoning Jitsu Sutsu," He yelled. All of a sudden there stood a kamodo dragon the size of a double wide trailer.

Ifuuki jumped onto Sutsu's back and forced the water out of her lungs. She pointed in one direction. "That way. We aren't very far now." she said.
Ifuuki couldn't wait to discover who this nin was. Perhaps she should recruit him...

Now haveing Ifuuki safely on her back Sutsu Quickly jumped the way Ifuuki had pointed and landed afew hundred yards away from the maze and then she continued to head in the direction that Ifuuki had pointed.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:59 pm

your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze

Now haveing Ifuuki safely on her back Sutsu Quickly jumped the way Ifuuki had pointed and landed afew hundred yards away from the maze and then she continued to head in the direction that Ifuuki had pointed.

Ifuuki jumped and landed on the origin, quickly testing the chakra frequency. "Konoha..." she whispered. A huge smile appeared on her face.

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

your evil twin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:13 pm

Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze

Ifuuki jumped and landed on the origin, quickly testing the chakra frequency. "Konoha..." she whispered. A huge smile appeared on her face.

Yajiro jumped down beside Ikuuki"what did you find?" he asked her.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:14 pm

your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze

Yajiro jumped down beside Ikuuki"what did you find?" he asked her.

Ifuuki stood and smiled with satisfaction. "I'm heading to Konoha. Keep an eye on the subjects." she replied.

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

your evil twin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:18 pm

"Hey, Ifuuki I need a training parter so I can learn my families ultiment techniques. Do you have somebody I could use?" Asked Yajiro.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:22 pm

your evil twin
"Hey, Ifuuki I need a training parter so I can learn my families ultimate techniques." Asked Yajiro.

Ifuuki eyed Yajiro. "And I take it you plan to take off then?" She sighed. "Fine. Inform #37 to watch the subjects, then go to the cloning room and open tube number 7. The code is 2647. Take her with you."

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

your evil twin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:28 pm

Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
"Hey, Ifuuki I need a training parter so I can learn my families ultimate techniques." Asked Yajiro.

Ifuuki eyed Yajiro. "And I take it you plan to take off then?" She sighed. "Fine. Inform #37 to watch the subjects, then go to the cloning room and open tube number 7. The code is 2647. Take her with you."

"Number 37 that thing creeps me out." said Yajiro with a shudder."Ya I will be heading of for a while if I train around here there.......What the cloning room I thought you didn't let anyone go in there?"finished Yajiro.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:29 pm

your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin

"Number 37 that thing creeps me out." said Yajiro with a shudder."Ya I will be heading of for a while if I train around here there.......What the cloning room I thought you didn't let anyone go in there?"finished Yajiro.

Ifuuki looked away. "I don't." She bounded off in the direction on Konoha.

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

your evil twin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:49 pm

Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin

Ifuuki looked away. "I don't." She bounded off in the direction on Konoha.

Some thing about the way Ifuuki said that made Yajiro feel uneasy. But he shook it off and walk back to the maze and unsummoned Sutsu. The he walked around to the back of the lab to see if the maze encurcled the whole lab and to his surprise it didn't. Yajiro then walked into the lab and located #37 and had him watch the subjects. After a minute or two he went to the cloning room and with a large gulp he opened the door. He then walked in and found tube 7 and typed 2647 into the controle pannel next to the tube. Yajiro jumpd back as the glass began to rise.
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games