Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:15 pm
Slightly frustrated, he stood up again and moved closer to the weeping female. "...Sarafina?" He nudged her shoulder gently and tried to hold her wet gaze long enough for her to look up. His eyes softened and he sat in front of her.

"What is it that could possibly hold you back from this opportunity? I can see that that pup has fallen head-over-heels for you and I'm sure you've seen it too."

He sighed heavily and planted himself firmly before her, wondering if perhaps every wolf that came to this pack was as torn up emotionally and mentally as the friends he'd made. He could certainly attest to plenty of misery himself, but he kept it closed off from the rest of him to hide that pain. He still hadn't fully forgiven Neira yet... But that could wait, he'd get around to her someday, perhaps.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:17 am
"You wouldn't get it... I would love to be with him... but the risk is too high... I could kill him, and i wouldn't even know it," Sarafina said turning her head to Demitri. Her ears went down and her face was already wet from her tears before but she cried even more. "I can't let him die from my claws, i won't let it happen so i won't fall in love with him,please you must understand how it is?" Sarafina pleaded looking at him.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:34 pm
"Sure I understand. I know exactly how you feel..." He was remembering that time at the river when they'd been swept away by the powerful current. The horrible fear that he'd lose her after she jumped in to help him. He shuddered and his gaze was horrified as those emotions swept back through him. He'd fought with all his might and she'd still gotten so badly hurt because of his clumsy fault. She'd been the one to tame his flames, she'd been his first friend, his first glimpse at a better world that he didn't have to fear. Meena.

"I've had to learn my own control over the beastial power inside of me, but I overcame it because when I'm around Meena I'm completely free of worry and doubt. I haven't admitted it, but I'm madly and irrevocably falling for her. I felt terrible that I left for so long and who knows what she thinks of me for that..." His gaze fell to the leaves at his feet. A strangled whine escaped him. "I've hurt her already and she amazingly forgave me of something even I haven't been able to lift from my conscience." He gouged the earth angrily with his claws and growled softly at himself for his weakness. That was why he'd left. He'd had to think over his situation. Never before had the brute even remotely felt this kind of love; his world had never been kind to him.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:55 am
"Then you do know... and even you have found love... but, I don't know... I just don't to risk it, it just all happens so fast... You don't need to worry Meena will be her for you and stay with you, as long as you care for her just like you are for me. And, I thank you for it. If you hadn't talked i would have been on the whole others side of the forest by now. Thank you so much Eiwen, you showed me the truth," Sarafina said with her golden eyes with great thanks. "I know you will be with Meena forever, just stay by her side through thick and thin. Don't ever leave her alone, and she won't leave you," Sarafina said as she turned around to Demitri.

Sarafina licked Demitri's forhead and then laid right beside him, fur touching.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:34 pm
Meena stared after Ewien and looked at Demitri He didn't move but his ear twitched so he was awake he just didn't show it. Demitri smiled as Sarafina came back and licked his forhead. Feros still unmoved. Meena looked around since Ewien had not come back yet. She felt a sharp pain in her gut when she thought about him leaving her again.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:14 pm
Sarafina looked at the sky, the sun was slowly rising but she didn't care. Sarafina laid her head on top of Demitri's head and smiled. I won't be hurt this time. And i won't hurt him. Sarafina thought.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:21 pm
Demitri smiled and drifted in and out of sleep. For the first time he drempt((sorry bad spelling)) of something. Something wonderful. Peace and love. ((I know corney))
Meena looked around and her ears bagged to pick up some type of noise for she could not see Ewien. Either she was blind or she could just not be seeing anything right infront of her snout.

((sorry I had to get off))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:27 pm
(i thought i was corney.)

Sarafina smiled and frowned, but she still dreamed peacfully when her head was on Demiti.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:31 pm
Demitri sunk into a deep sleep I don't think any thing could wake him up for a while. Demitri licked his lips and they parted slightly. Feros awoke as Demitri started to snore.
Meena was distracted for a second as she looked at her son then back at the direction Ewien went.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:33 pm
Sarafina awoke along with Feros and lifted her head and looked at Demitri. Sarafina laughed and giggled, "Is he always like this?"  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:36 pm
Feros nodded and barked. "You should have seen him when we were younger oh my alpha was he loud. So much louder then now" He smiled and looked at his mother.
Meena had stood up and was inching towards the area where Ewien was in.
"What's wrong with my mom?" He asked concerned.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:38 pm
Sarafina looked at Meena then at Ewien. Sarafina stood up and slowly walked over to Meena. "Meena, he needs some time to think.... Like I did earlier. Just give him a little time."  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:43 pm
Meena nodded not taking her eyes off of Ewien afried he would disapear in a cloud of smoke or just fade away. She backed up to where she was before and sat down.
Feros watched and looked down. He stood shook his fur out and laid down again.
Demitri kept on snoring and sleeping.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:44 pm
Sarafina smiled and nodded. She then turned to Demitri, Sarafina grinned and then flicked his nose. "Wake up sleepy head."  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:56 pm
Demitri snorted and rolled over exposing his belly.
Feros laughed.
Meena slowly tore her gaze from Ewien and laid down. Closeing her eyes she put her head on her front paws.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games