Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 1:09 pm

Af Mas
Angelic Muse
Af Mas
Angelic Muse
Af Mas
I hate Finals week and I hate my roommate. Whatelse is new? *rolls eyes*

*cuddles and licks*

Be happy! Da bunny of pies is here! *wiggles her nose* 4laugh

I'd like to, but once again, I almost lost my temper. I'm watching MY TV, the only place where I can do it and he asks me to turn it off, so he can study. I can't watch TV anywhere else. He can study ANYWHERE! Does that make sense to you?

*shrugs* Just talk to him about it in a calm, sensible manner. 3nodding

I've tried to meet him halfway. I've had the volume low enough to where I can barely hear it, and it still distracts him, and it's closer to me than him. It's been like this all semester. He refuses to let me have my way, and my life has been Hell. Sure he's gone and going back to Germany on Friday, but that's only if I don't go insane and kill him first

Calm down, it's just a T.V. show and I am sure once he is gone (hopefully still intact), you can watch your show again.

Take it easy sweetie. *nuzzles*
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 1:15 pm

Really, not being able to watch anything isn't the point. I need background noise of some kind, to drown out the noises that distract and annoy me, like loud chewing (which he does) and other kinds of things (a lot of which he does).

Sure I could throw on headphones, but I don't like having to do that. It messes up everything else I normally do, not that everything's not already messed up because of him, and it's just all around, inconvinient for me.

I can't tell, who's the more stubborn one here? Me or him?

I'm sorry, I'm just venting.

Af Mas

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 1:22 pm

Af Mas
Really, not being able to watch anything isn't the point. I need background noise of some kind, to drown out the noises that distract and annoy me, like loud chewing (which he does) and other kinds of things (a lot of which he does).

Sure I could throw on headphones, but I don't like having to do that. It messes up everything else I normally do, not that everything's not already messed up because of him, and it's just all around, inconvinient for me.

No, it's fine. I think both of you are being pretty stubborn. 3nodding blaugh
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 1:25 pm

Angelic Muse
Af Mas

I know. It's just hard. Everytime he's had a complaint, and I've tried to compromise so we can both be relatively happy, he refuses and I end up on the short end of the deal. It's happened with my TV, my music, my fan (his argument against it was ridiculous), my games. I'm suprised he hasn't compained about my typing, and if he does, I won't be able to hold back my frustrations.

But all that aside, I'll be alright, some how. Just soon as I get rid of both my 15 year old stalkers xp

Af Mas

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 1:27 pm

Af Mas
Angelic Muse
Af Mas

I know. It's just hard. Everytime he's had a complaint, and I've tried to compromise so we can both be relatively happy, he refuses and I end up on the short end of the deal. It's happened with my TV, my music, my fan (his argument against it was ridiculous), my games. I'm suprised he hasn't compained about my typing, and if he doesn, I won't be able to hold back my frustrations.

But all that aside, I'll be alright, some how. Just soon as I get rid of both my 15 year old stalkers xp

O.o

Fifteen year old stalkers?
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 1:31 pm

Angelic Muse

O.o

Well, if you can be stalked online, yes. It's why I don't want to do any kind of RPing anymore, especially yiffy, because kids like them will take it out of context and change it into something they think is really. I'm too nice sometimes and did a yiff with both of them once. Neither of them will leave me alone, since somehow they believe I've become their mate, when I know I've told them both I'm already taken and happy with who I'm with.

Man, I'm just full of unhappiness and spite today. I apologize for my bitching.

Af Mas

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 1:36 pm

Af Mas
Angelic Muse

O.o

Well, if you can be stalked online, yes. It's why I don't want to do any kind of RPing anymore, especially yiffy, because kids like them will take it out of context and change it into something they think is really. I'm too nice sometimes and did a yiff with both of them once. Neither of them will leave me alone, since somehow they believe I've become their mate, when I know I've told them both I'm already taken and happy with who I'm with.

Man, I'm just full of unhappiness and spite today. I apologize for my bitching.

Just block them. And put in your sig taken by _________.

3nodding

*huggles* its okay, everyone needs to rant once in awhile
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 1:40 pm

Thanks. I appreciate the sympathetic ear. I really do.

Af Mas

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 1:41 pm

Af Mas
Thanks. I appreciate the sympathetic ear. I really do.

no problem sweetie. 3nodding 4laugh

*hugs* at least you know he will be gone soon and once those stalkers go away life will be goooooooooooooood. biggrin
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 1:44 pm

Hey love heart

Solemn Protector

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 1:48 pm

Solemn Protector
Hey love heart

heart
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 1:50 pm

Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector
Hey love heart

heart

*nuzzles*

Solemn Protector

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 1:52 pm

Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector
Hey love heart

heart

*nuzzles*

*nibbles on his ear* wink
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 2:00 pm

Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector
Hey love heart

heart

*nuzzles*

*giggles* Love you

Solemn Protector

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 2:07 pm

Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector
Angelic Muse
Solemn Protector
Hey love heart

heart

*nuzzles*

*giggles* Love you

*nuzzles his cheek* heart
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games