Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Spam / Gaming - Related Topics
--- S P A M B O X --- It lives!!! XD --- v.2.0 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 892 893 894 895 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you happy the box is back?
  Yes!
  No
  Could care less
View Results

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:29 pm
I think of strange things in the middle of the night, don't i?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:31 pm
well, with all the uncertainty and odd behavior of subatomics, it's not *too* far off range... things being in two places in once and whatnot...

but i agree, a volcano would be an unfriendly place to be in. smile  

misstree

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:33 pm
misstree
well, with all the uncertainty and odd behavior of subatomics, it's not *too* far off range... things being in two places in once and whatnot...

but i agree, a volcano would be an unfriendly place to be in. smile

I think it would more likely cause a small tear in space, or it would cause items to partially phaze out of existance and into another realm or plane of existance. Even if it was possible to transport items in such a manner, there is a good chance that living matter would be horribly affected. Ever heard of something called the Phildelphia Project?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:34 pm
it's vaguely familiar, but don't remember the details... refresh my memory?  

misstree

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:35 pm
*big catlike yawn* Hmm, I'm getting a touch sleepy.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:36 pm
i wish i could get sleepy. razz  

misstree

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:38 pm
misstree
it's vaguely familiar, but don't remember the details... refresh my memory?

The Philidelphia Project (not to be confused in any way with the Philidelphia story) was a supposed top secret experiment conducted by the military. Of course there are no records of it, blah blah blah, but the basic gist of it was they had something on board the ship that was ment to do something similar to cloaking from star trek, and instead transported them from around phildephia to around england and back again. The rumor goes that there were people fused with the deck, and everyone who was on the ship either were completly nutz or dead when they came back.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:40 pm
that does tickle my brain some... i remember hearing about that from a friend studying nuclear engineering who was into some odd stuff...

gonna have to google it, poke at it some more.  

misstree

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:42 pm
Ah, I found a relevant link with better info than my old memories.

http://www.crystalinks.com/phila.html  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:43 pm
heh... poking about at your lookup, found the quiz page... almost afraid to see how wyrm tainted i am. *grin*  

misstree

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:44 pm
misstree
heh... poking about at your lookup, found the quiz page... almost afraid to see how wyrm tainted i am. *grin*

Oh really? Most people don't even know what that means. *Giggles* All well, I did make a fair amount of decent quizes before I was away from online for a long time.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:47 pm
i've been into magic since legends, '94 (gawd i feel old), and i've been into d&d and white wolf for nearly as long. got to do a lot of larping over the years, too.  

misstree

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:47 pm
Tell me what you get if you take it?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:48 pm
misstree
i've been into magic since legends, '94 (gawd i feel old), and i've been into d&d and white wolf for nearly as long. got to do a lot of larping over the years, too.

Ahh, I've only been really into gaming for the past 5 years or so.

have you ever heard of a comic called Dork Tower? It is a rather amusing read if you are into gaming. ^_^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:53 pm
Whee!!!  
Spam / Gaming - Related Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 892 893 894 895 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games