Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 4:56 pm
Aprilbaby1
"ill give him half of my soul" she said standing in front of him "please let me help"
no dont it will just bedcome tainted we need to find a banishment spell strong enough to kill marka  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 4:58 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"ill give him half of my soul" she said standing in front of him "please let me help"
no dont it will just bedcome tainted we need to find a banishment spell strong enough to kill marka
"then ill....give him my sould, his life for mine" she said looking down "anything to keep him alive, my whole soul is pure enough so that it will not be tainted"

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"then ill....give him my sould, his life for mine" she said looking down "anything to keep him alive"
dont it wont work itll just make him stronger  
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

hurry! -starts to make ice hand sign and blue marks start to appear on my face-  

Kiyato Sekto

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 4:59 pm
she looked at ragnos and pushed back his hair, a tear ran down her face "please" she whispered "please dont let him die"  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 4:59 pm
*he teleports wile sleeping*  

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:00 pm
"no" she whispered as he dissapeared, she fell to her knees crying "please dont die" she whispered "ill die without you"  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:00 pm
The-Dark-Rider
*he teleports wile sleeping*

-blocks the portal-  

Kiyato Sekto

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:01 pm
Kiyato Sekto
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

hurry! -starts to make ice hand sign and blue marks start to appear on my face-
*starts to turn into a true lycan as red lighted marks appere on body*  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:02 pm
Aprilbaby1
"no" she whispered as he dissapeared, she fell to her knees crying "please dont die" she whispered "ill die without you"

marka wont let ragnos die,ragnos is markas anchor to this plane of existence  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:03 pm
she stiffened "dont tell me, is there a full moon?" she asked then looked up "no" she whispered as her snake mark started to glow "no please" she whispered as the evil started to over take her  
-our powers soon turn into a light yellow ball that grows bigger by the second-  

Kiyato Sekto

Dante Borges

*wakes up* were am I  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:04 pm
Aprilbaby1
she stiffened "dont tell me, is there a full moon?" she asked then looked up "no" she whispered as her snake mark started to glow "no please" she whispered as the evil started to over take her

oh s**t  

Kiyato Sekto

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games