Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:48 pm
Tomoe softly hums a happy tune, not noticing that Juno's waking up. "Heres what I'm going to wear today!" she said happily.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:58 pm
"... Kitty...." he says, and makes a grab for the swishing tail, misisng it. ".... Playfull kitten...." he says, his vision only showng the cat. "Come on, you lousy cat, i want to pet you!" he says, his voice higher. "Alright.. "he says to himself, getting up, dizzy. "... Here's my cat!" he says, and grabs her.

".... You know... you shaved your body and face. Are you sick?"  

AxelNekko

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:00 pm
"princess glad to see you up and running" the guard said smiling, a glint in his eyes
she looks at him, her vision a little blury "uhh yes, i am and thanks" she said  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:01 pm
Tomoe suddely feels Juno grab her and blushes intensively. "J-Juno-c-c-chan...." she said in a really low voice, feeling really embarrased, since she's naked. "Juno-chan.... i-it's m-me...." she said, stuttering a bit.  

La Petite Ange

hopltetheleader

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:01 pm
"I can't beleive what happened. They're traitors!" He yells on the roof.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:03 pm
she hears yelling "whos a traitor?" she asked sleeply
he looks up "its nobody" he grabs her arm and leads her down the hall
"hey, where you taking me?" she asked trying to clear her vison
"someones here to speak with you"  

Aprilbaby1

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:08 pm
Juno looks at Tomoe, at her face. "Hey.... stop talking in my dream... i haven't offered ... cat... n** for you....." Juno says, slowly widening his eyes, and notices the skin of Tomoe's back. He stays quiet for a while, and wonders where his hands are.

".... Uhh..... uuuhhh uwaaaahhh!!! ", as he can be heard screaming for all of the castle. " AAAAAH!!!! " he can be heard yelling again. Then, after a slight pause.

" Who ARE you and what have you done with my CAT?!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:11 pm
Tomoe jumped startled and quickly jumpd into the bed and got under the covers, eyes wide and scared by his yell. "J-Juno-chan! It's me, Tomoe!" she said blushing slightly. "Don't hurt me!" she said, out of instinct.  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:14 pm
she rubbs her eyes "who are you?" she asked her vision slowly clearing
"your worst nightmare" he laughs and throws her in a room "now to get tomoe" he said and locked the door
"hey" she said alarmed, she pounded on the door "let me out" she cried
he smirks and turns back into a guard and walks over to tomoes room  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:16 pm
Juno whirls around, and shakes his head. His hair flies around with his crazy expression. Then he, slowly, calms down. "Oh.. .oh.. i'm sorry there.. see? I told you i move in my sleep!" he tells her, and looks at the floor. "...Why where you naked? " he asks, and takes one look at the sunlight. "..... Oh. ... .If you need me, i'll be outside, from the guilt of scaring a poor Neko-jinn like that." he says, scratching his head and feeling honseflt honestly guilty.

(Edit: When it's 11:18 in the night.. you don't tend to rationalize and comprehend what you write. You just do.

Like a zombie.  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:19 pm
Tomoe blushes slightly as she comes from out of the covers. "Don't worry, Juno-chan, it's okay... I know you didn't mean too..." climbs out of her bed and looks for the clothes she dropped when she got scared. "Good morning by the way!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:29 pm
Juno turns his back to her, and say "Hmm... well... alright.... eh! Morning, Tomoe-san...." he says, waving at her. "Slept well? I see i didn't crush you under my weight!" he says, smiling to himself.  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:33 pm
Tomoe smiles at him. "Yeah, I slept well... waaaiiiit...." suddenly runs toward him and pounces on him. "Good morning Juno-chan!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:34 pm
the guard comes and knocks on the door "tomoe" he said in a deep voice "bella would like to speak with you privatly"
she kicks the door "get me the hell out of here" she cries pounding on the door  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:36 pm
Tomoe tilts her head a bit. "Um.... okay..." she stands up and gets dressed. "Bella.... what do you want to talk about...?" she asks her in her mind.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games