Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:00 pm
Icepelt smiled and nuzzled into her. "No need to thank me my dear, you ARE the most georgus, beautiful, majestic creature in the world. it would be my honor, if you would walk with me"

Kaname had had eneough, he turned away, masted his scent and walked away silently. his eyes turned black he was done with this.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:04 pm
"But..."

She hestaied with every thought.

Visas stood up and moved around Icepelt and followed Kaname.

LilSnowBird

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:12 pm
Icepelt moved in her way again. "you don't need him, come with me."

Kaname kept walking never looking back. his wings spread again and he shot into the air, He hid up in a tree and kept himself hidden  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:16 pm
"Kaname?"

Visas said as he darted off.

Her ears folded back as she faked a smile at Icepelt.

"Where shall we go?"

LilSnowBird

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:25 pm
Ice plet smiled. His eyes gleamed slightly as he walked next to Visas. "Youre a very smart wolf, along with beautiful."

Kanames growl rummbled throughout the entire lagoon.
Slowly Lurana walked back into the clearing, she shot up into a tree near her father and stared down at Visas and Icepelt, her eyes turned a crimson red. black wings shot from her back and hid her much like her father  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:28 pm
Visas was scared as you could tell, her kind was much more fragil then most wolf breeds and were hurt much quicker. And even killed faster.

"Thank you.... ?"

LilSnowBird

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:49 pm
Iceplet leaned close Visas. his eyes locked with yours. Lurana nodded to her father. landed on the ground turned back to normal and softly began singing good enough Icepelt stopped dead in his tracks and turned his head, he noticed the silver fur. Lurana walked over to Visas. Kaname landed next to Icepelt. He hated hearing lurana sing, it always made him hurt  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:53 pm
"What is going on.....? What have I done...?" she rambled out.

Visas hid behind Luarana.

LilSnowBird

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:56 pm
Lurana finished singing. Icepelt smiled, grabbed Luranas scruff and took off. Kaname kept his eyes on visas.

Lurana came back after a minute smiling warmly.(Shes strong though shes small)She licked Viasa cheek and wispered take care fo my dad.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:00 pm
Visas ears folded back and she felt ashamed.

"You hate me now...."

LilSnowBird

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:05 pm
Kaname stared into Visas eyes. "No, I can never hate you"

Icepelt came back and snarled "GET AWAY FROM MY GIRL!!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:07 pm
Visas stood tall.

"No one... Owns me!"

Visas snarled at Icepelt.

LilSnowBird

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:14 pm
Icepelt moved swiftly toeards Visas. Kaname noticed him move and stood in his way. Icepelt ripped into Kanames shoulder then ripped into his neck. Kaname stood tall not fliching. finally he grabbed Icepelt and threw him into teh waters "IF you ever go after her again, I wont stop to kill you."

Kaname turned around and layed under a tree. kaname felt pain where Icepelt got hum, but he never said a word.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:17 pm
Visas went to Kaname and licked the wound on his shoulder and laid with him.

"Thank you... Thank you for not leaving me alone..."

LilSnowBird

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:24 pm
Kaname chuckled deeply "I will never leave you Visas. I told you I love you, Therefore, I'll do wat I can to protect you."

Icepelt got out of the water and shook his fur. as he did he mumbled "She wasn't ever pretty. yet he acts like shes a goddess...I'll never understand old windbags like him. Icepelt walked off and layed down to dry off  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff