Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darien_Thread

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:26 pm

*a burst of lightning hits the ground and a large blue lightning dragon emerges from the ground with lightning coming from his eye*
Graaa! I have risen from the ashes of a slow painful depression and once again roam this land! Trimble before my might! twisted
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:31 pm

Darien_Thread
*a burst of lightning hits the ground and a large blue lightning dragon emerges from the ground with lightning coming from his eye*
Graaa! I have risen from the ashes of a slow painful depression and once again roam this land! Trimble before my might! twisted
hey darien!

Vashyyk

Darien_Thread

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:34 pm

Vashyyk
Darien_Thread
hey darien!

Hay Vash. How are you today
*Is glad someone remembers him*
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:43 pm

Darien_Thread
Vashyyk
Darien_Thread
hey darien!

not bad, just relaxing before i go and play some World of WarCraft.

of course I remember you 1: ur on my msn list, 2 I remember all the guild oldies

Vashyyk

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:47 pm

Darien_Thread
Vashyyk
Darien_Thread
hey darien!

Lol, some of us are just.. um... busy in other threads, but don't worry! We remember you ^_^
~ hugs and dissapoofs ~
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:50 pm

Vashyyk
Darien_Thread
Vashyyk
Darien_Thread
hey darien!

of course I remember you 1: ur on my msn list, 2 I remember all the guild oldies

I am still playing War Craft III. I prefer to play game that have ben out for a year or two for some reason

Darien_Thread

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:58 pm

Darien_Thread
Vashyyk
Darien_Thread
Vashyyk
Darien_Thread
hey darien!

I am still playing War Craft III. I prefer to play game that have ben out for a year or two for some reason
probably becuase after a year or two the main bugs and balance issues have been fixed razz unfortunatly I'm not so patient lol
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:21 pm

gonk <- missed Darien, and just realized how bad that pitcure she made is....

Dear, sweet Jesu...

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:24 pm

Heya dragonz!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:27 pm

~ runs in and glomps Dragonz ~
Just making sure you get one in case you're not here when I get back from doing the dishes. ^o^ !

Sonya Khatsworth

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:31 pm

*ish glomped, then huggles both her guys* <3 heart
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:32 pm

So how have you been?

Eddily

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:34 pm

it wasn't me..... << just point that out
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:37 pm

Sura Tokaniku
it wasn't me..... << just point that out

o_O

Eddily

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:38 pm

Good, good, its all good... 3nodding heart

eek Sura... the guy in the hotspring, the mostly blue picture?....*gulps* good gord...

oh, I've started my own harem.... ninja

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games