Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekobito Haven

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for catgirls, catbois and teh people who love them :3 

Tags: Neko, Nekos, Catgirl, Catgirls, Catboy 

Reply The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them
TEH NEKOBITO TAVERN & INN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what will you have?
  beer me!
  maybe a nice chianti...and some fave beans...yes...
  sake! domo!
  something tropical!
  tea, please.
  water?
View Results

Angel Marie Luna

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:20 pm
ninja she pads over and swipes the jelly baby and licked his hand before taking it over to rei-chan and sat nibbling on it  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:13 am
Elzingaiv
"TUNAAAA~" a happy, energetic, and slightly wobbly Eliza wanders over to say hello. "Hi Hi. You should hang out wif us...aya-sama has shown me alcohol and icecream go GREAT together. You should have some wif us. Hey where did the server go?" Eliza strains to hear, but the din of the bar is the only reply to his query. "Well, I can grab us some if ya want, no need to trouble the volunteer staff or rei-sama...do you like sprinkles?"

Ayanami Rei First Child
"That's right Fishie-chan! You should totally join us for tasty vanilla ice cream, with a light amount of booze. It's Pama brand so it's really sweet and tastes like pomagranates." She giggles as she huggles Fishie-chan and drags him over to the seat next to her. "So how are you doing my friend?"

*Sits next to Aya-chan, returning the hug* I'm doing well...you?
3nodding
*Chuckles at Elz* Okay...I guess I'm having some...I like lots of sprinkles, if I can get 'em.
wink  

2NA
Crew

Elzingaiv

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:33 am
Well ok then, now it's a party. Eliza trots off to fetch the treats for the group, returning a moment later and motioning to aya-sama for help with the bottle of Pama. "I'd hate to mess this up, if you could pour I can handle the sprinkles." XD  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:43 pm
*drags my comfy cushin closer to the fire place* to cold ... much to cold *plops down on it to warm up* gonk  

Millit Ciger
Vice Captain

Timid Phantom

14,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

firetiger42
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:09 pm
Firetiger stops for a moment and attempts to whisper to Darkstarr, a bit too loudly, "What're Fae?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:43 pm
Elzingaiv
Well ok then, now it's a party. Eliza trots off to fetch the treats for the group, returning a moment later and motioning to aya-sama for help with the bottle of Pama. "I'd hate to mess this up, if you could pour I can handle the sprinkles." XD

Sighing to herself, she answers softly, "Well I guess I can do that for a friend." She scoups out the ice cream into a bowl in front of Fishie-chan. Taking out the bottle of Pama she pours it over the ice cream, forming a small puddle of tasty liquor around the ice cream on bottom. Putting the bottle back she sticks a spoon into the top of the ice cream, before sliding it over to Fishie-chan. "Here you go my fishy friend!" whee  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

2NA
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:42 pm
*Looks at the bowl*
Sprinkles?
surprised

Y'all are being way too helpful...you're just trying to liquor me up, aren't you?
wink  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:50 pm
-finishes her jelly baby and licks her paws clean-  

Angel Marie Luna

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:45 am
*stuck down in the cellar* UMMM HELLO, Help please gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:01 am
mrrrrrrrrr could Spartan bring up some sake? 3nodding  

Rei Hino-chan
Captain

Elzingaiv

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:32 am
*adds the sprinkles* There ya go! Eliza adds sprinkles to his own dish and offers to aya-sama.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:51 pm
"Hmm things have been really intresting here nowadays."  

DiNo BoY 101

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:02 pm
Sake, got it blaugh *goes to look for the saky and finds a trap door* NYA???? eek *opens and walks down into*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:11 pm
Elzingaiv
*adds the sprinkles* There ya go! Eliza adds sprinkles to his own dish and offers to aya-sama.

"No thanks Eliza, I'm not much for sprinkles." She smiles as turns to Kagato-chan, "If I was going to booze you up, I would have sneaked vodka into some orange juice, or something like that. Now if you were your sister Amara-chan...THEN I would have boozed you up." She giggles as she continues to partake of her delicious dessert.  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:29 pm
*walks up out of the cellar with the sake and a black book with a lock on it*  
The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games