Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CORNFLICKER

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:22 pm

I'm hoping to get another split egg, that turns out to be the opposite sex of the one I have right now
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click a Dragon, Save a Life...
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:23 pm

ouch

Safire

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kayariy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:23 pm

Muffin Truffle
Kayariy
Safire
Kayariy
Safire
Muffin Truffle

I tried to breed my red and my magi and it failed.
i got my water and magi to produce 3 eggs on the first try.

my pebble and gold LIKE each other but haven't produced an egg yet
be patient.
and yay, a hatch and a mature!

hopefully my black will be male and like my pink. or female and be a good mate for my silver.

all my dragons that i have tried to breed this week, failed

my storm and water are a happy mating pair. I think I'll keep a child of their breeding next week.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:32 pm

bye my little black hatchling, be good and grow up while I'm at class

Kayariy

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:39 pm

Ddraig Asheart
TJ has new new dragons! They are fogged right now but there are 2 new eggs!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This post has the codes for the new eggs in them. Just moving for reference.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:06 pm

I know this is a very very dumb question, but how I can get my eggs&hatchlings to the List in the first page? Me = dumb newbie (does not compute this late).

wilmuliini

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:21 pm

wilmuliini
I know this is a very very dumb question, but how I can get my eggs&hatchlings to the List in the first page? Me = dumb newbie (does not compute this late).

Just give us your scroll and we can post the eggs. Or post your scroll and your eggs. biggrin That is all there is to it!
Welcome!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:26 pm

Thank You!
Here it is : Scroll

and here are my eggs and hatchlings :
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

wilmuliini

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:33 pm

Thank you. They will be added in a bit. Most of us are a bit distracted right now.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:44 pm

My Dragons' Babies that were bred and abandoned

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Arcanasylvana

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:47 pm

wilmuliini
Thank You!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

All added!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:48 pm

Arcanasylvana
My Dragons' Babies that were bred and abandoned

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Woo..........Quite the group there. Hope we can help them all!

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Kayariy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:55 pm

how come my white egg is cracking but the black hasn't matured yet? I'm not even posting the white anywhere
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:10 pm

wilmuliini
Thank You!

Welcome to the guild and the Incubator, wilmuliini! biggrin

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Kayariy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:11 pm

after my black matures, I'm gonna grab an egg, maybe magi, and another egg, don't care what. need FEMALES lol
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games