Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:11 am
Eve's eyes narrowed a little and she seemed to recover, hugging onto Adam's arm in what was supposed to be a seductive way to mimic and make fun of her.

"Are you sure? We could have fun, though i doubt you could keep up with our stamina." she said cooly making a play of licking her lips, before Adam had even opened his mouth. he looked surprised - Eve had certainly gotten gutsy-er since they were speperayted. She looked up at him and winked. The two of them had a lot of learn about one another still, it seemed.

Natasha looked dubious, wondeirng fi tehre woudl be a fight. Though she admitted it was all funny.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:27 am
((Oh-its on now....lol))

Harley seemed unfazed by the challenge. She just smiled and slowly approached the lovey-dovey pair. She examined them both. "Well-there's really only one to find that out really," she said fiddling with Adam's hair. "...and if the wifey has no objections...." She got close to Adam's face before side stepping towards Eve. She cupped Eve's face with her hands and kissed her-tongue and all. Then even moved one hand to brushed up against Eve's....

When she finished she stepped back and smiled. "Well....that was fun," she said happily turning away to fix her hair. "I suppose I didn't mention I'm bi, huh?"

Dougal, Aisling, and Opal stared with open mouths. Harley just turned to face them all-winking and blowing a kiss. Then as if nothing happened she said, "Well....I'm ready."

(( *spazzes happily at self* bahaha))  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:48 am
[*cackles*]

It took Eve completely by surprise and she froze, eye's wide.
Well, this is new.. She flapped her wings defiantly as Harley started fiddling around and stepped back, slightly offbalance. Adam joined the others in staring opened mouth, unsure of whether he was outraged at the scene or whetehr he found it incredibly hot.

Eve staggered back a few steps into adam's arms and then broke out laughing. "Ok, ok, you win."

"Yeah, you neglected to mention that." Natasha said, still looking both shocked and uncomfortable.

Eve turned in Adam's arms and was amused by his expression. "hey, Earth to Adam - anyone in there?"

"Huh? Oh! yeah, um, yes let' get on with it. i c-can teleport us form here if you like." he said quickly, practically babbling his sentance out. Eve giggled.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:54 am
(( *grins* ))

"You can tell me how much better I was than him later," Harley replied with a happy sigh to Eve. She straighten her top of bit and looked over at Natasha. "Aw, don't be nervous, Love. I'ld be gentle with you."

"For the love of....lets go," Dougal said.

(( *pouts* Have to go to class now.....))  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:01 am
[boo! sad lol]

Eve blushed and laughed, holding ehr wings around her as she got more self concious.

Natasha looekd mildly panicked and was genrally worried that teh idea wasn't entirely replulsive.
"yeah - let's go." she agreed, wantig to gte out fo it wuickly.

Adam nodded, still loking flustered and gathere dthem all together.
"Hold on." he slashed through and teleported and in no time at all they were in the Mansion's main hall  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:41 am
Harley was still priding herself on her accomplishment-doubtful very many people could claim that they had kissed THE Eve, and the expressions were priceless. However they had to get serious now. They would be going on a rescue mission for Sin and she had to think of a way to slip Xion the information. However her thoughts quickly changed to what Sin would think if she found out she had kissed Sin.....perhaps she could joke about herself luring away the wife so Sin could put the moves on Adam. That could be fun.

Dougal went to Adam and asked, "How are you holding up?" Opal too approached and offered her energy as she once had to Gabriel. She figured Adam would be far more useful than herself in a fight-best to keep him around as long as possible.

((*giggles over progress of new fan art*))  

0Moon_Maiden0

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:12 pm
((I've been naughty.....

http://0moon-maiden0.deviantart.com/art/Adam-s-Naughty-Thoughts-139320273 ))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:35 pm
[lol! tee hee *fangirl giggle* good work xd ]

Adam didt quite know how to hide hismlef as he decomposed further, so was glad when Opal seemed to offer energy.
"I'm..I'm fine." he said , still looking self conciously at Eve. He was glad of the energy - at least he wound't have to go back to Hell to 'recharge'.
"Are you sure?" he asked Opal  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:47 pm
((Glad you enjoyed that. I'm just happy the pose with Eve and Harley turned out better than I thought.))

"I don't mind," Opal replied already whipping her strings about and beginning the transfer.

"So, Doll-Face is like a walking talking refueling station for the dead," Harley mumbled. Harley observed the action with interest even though couldn't see the these 'strings.' She wondered if the method could work in reverse and if she could get Opal to teach her tricks.

Dougal picked up on Harley's comment. He thought it sounded like a vague insult somehow.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:38 pm
Lilith moved closer to Dougal, anxious to get back on dry land.

Gabriel too fidgeted nervously as he waited. He knew that after this experience deep water would make him nervous. He wasn't looking forward to the next time he was on a boat.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:32 pm
As if sensing someone moving closer to he glanced to see that Lilith had stepped nearer. Although it wasn't something normal people would get nervous about he still blushed.

Finally Opal haulted the energy transfer. She felt a little weak, and her knees shook. She perhaps went a bit overboard.....

Aisling stepped forward and offered Opal support which she gladly accepted.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:03 pm
Adam placed hand on her shoudle riwth a smile.
"That's plenty, thankyou."

Now, happily in the mansion and with Adam helaing bac to normality faster, the group coudl relax a little.

"so....next step Sin, right?" Natasha said a little warily, but stilll eager to help

[argh. my crappy post is crappy]  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:18 pm
((lol...aw....))

Opal gave a vague nod to Adam as Aisling helped her over to a chair to rest. The desire to rest was something Opal greatly desired at the moment. She closed her eyes while she waited for the others to come up with a plan of rescue. Perhaps she would feel better in a few minutes.

Dougal couldn't help but think how...lifeless Opal looked. He forced himself to look away and instead focused on trying to sense Sin or Xion's energy flow.

"Should we all go?" Aisling asked. "Or would a smaller group take him by surprise better?"

"Either way I'm going," Harley commented as she crossed her arms.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:58 pm
"Both have their pros and cons." Lilith said, she held her hands up on either side of her as if weighting the options.
"All going means more power, strength in numbers, that sort of thing." She said and raised one hand while lowering the other.
"A couple going means more surprise, if they get in trouble we can have another party to save them." She said, doing the same again but oppositely.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:00 am
"I imagine that Xion will be expecting us, though." Adam said. "by ths point he should know us well enough to now we don't leave a friend behind."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff