Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adurant

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 12:31 am
dragonz_luvr
Sorry, guys. I really have to go. I might be on tomarrow afternoon, cause I have to work from 10-2pm.

*huggles Vashyy and Wolves* *Waves to anyone else hiding in the thread*

Bye! *poof*

Baibai, Lady Dragon!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 12:36 am
What, did y'all push up daisies after I left?  

Adurant

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 12:41 am
Adurant

well it got quiet so I'm reading some more Shonen Jump I borrowed  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 12:46 am
Vashyyk
Adurant

eek Which issue?! Do you have a scanner?! Which series are you reading?! What's happening in it?!  

Adurant

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 12:53 am
Adurant
Vashyyk
Adurant

eek Which issue?! Do you have a scanner?! Which series are you reading?! What's happening in it?!

#9, no, just finished DBZ, now onto Naruto, and they are about to fight Zabuza's dopel ganger after the original has Kakashi in a water prison.

my friend has issues 7 and up, and I'm borrowing them, i read 7&8 and returned them, then I borrowed 5 more on top of 9 which I havn't finished  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 12:57 am
Vashyyk

#9, no, just finished DBZ, now onto Naruto, and they are about to fight Zabuza's dopel ganger after the original has Kakashi in a water prison.

my friend has issues 7 and up, and I'm borrowing them, i read 7&8 and returned them, then I borrowed 5 more on top of 9 which I havn't finished

blaugh Naruto is great. -supports his fellow ramen lovers!-

o.o Zabuza....is the master of the illusion kid Naruto and Sasuke(?) fought, right?  

Adurant

Darien Thread

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 12:58 am
Adurant
Vashyyk
Adurant

What is that and why dose it have you so exited? O_o  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 1:05 am
Darien Thread
Adurant
Vashyyk
Adurant

it's a very very popular japanese manga, it has a bunch of series in it and it comes out each month, the more popular series in it are Naruto, Yu-Gi-Oh, DBZ, Yu Yu Hakusho, and SHaman king, but I only read Naruto, DBZ, and Yu-Gi-Oh (the actual manga is way better then the show, it puts the show to shame)  

Vashyyk

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 1:06 am
Adurant
Vashyyk

blaugh Naruto is great. -supports his fellow ramen lovers!-

o.o Zabuza....is the master of the illusion kid Naruto and Sasuke(?) fought, right?

yup Sasuke and Naruto manage to get zabuza to let go of the water prison and went one on one with Kakashi, who mimicked all his moves, it was priceless whee  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 1:07 am
Vashyyk
Darien Thread
Adurant
Vashyyk
Adurant

it's a very very popular japanese manga, it has a bunch of series in it and it comes out each month, the more popular series in it are Naruto, Yu-Gi-Oh, DBZ, Yu Yu Hakusho, and SHaman king, but I only read Naruto, DBZ, and Yu-Gi-Oh (the actual manga is way better then the show, it puts the show to shame)

Oh, I love Shaman King and the Go series, too. Sandlands I don't much care for.  

Adurant

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 1:15 am
Adurant
Vashyyk
Darien Thread
Adurant
Vashyyk
Adurant

Oh, I love Shaman King and the Go series, too. Sandlands I don't much care for.

meh i don't really care for shaman king or the others much myself, and sandlands looks retarded, I havn't even wasted my time reading it razz  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 1:17 am
Vashyyk

meh i don't really care for shaman king or the others much myself, and sandlands looks retarded, I havn't even wasted my time reading it razz

Haha! Well, I gave it one shot and abandoned it. Bad plot, dull characters. Just...wretched.  

Adurant

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 1:24 am
Adurant
Vashyyk

Haha! Well, I gave it one shot and abandoned it. Bad plot, dull characters. Just...wretched.

razz  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 1:43 am
Vashyyk
Darien Thread
Adurant
Vashyyk
Adurant

Heheh, too bad I hate all of those except for Yu Yu Hakusho xd . I would much rather watch something a little bit more....grown up sweatdrop . like Ninja Scroll, X, or Wrath of the Ninja.  

Darien Thread

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 1:51 am
Darien Thread
Vashyyk
Darien Thread
Adurant
Vashyyk
Adurant

Heheh, too bad I hate all of those except for Yu Yu Hakusho xd . I would much rather watch something a little bit more....grown up sweatdrop . like Ninja Scroll, X, or Wrath of the Ninja.

nya nya blaugh I'm picky now, but I'll still watch some of the older, and better nicktoons like rugrats and hey arnold if I catch them while channle surfing, other than that I'll stick to anime and shows like Family Guy razz

and I take back the comment on the Yu-Gi-Oh one, after reading it some more it blows bigtime, meh I'll stick to the DBZ and Naruto.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games