Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:00 pm
"Ah, well everyone deserves a little rest every now and again. As for myself, I've been very busy, making a few preparations for a party that is." He said with a grin. "It's a surprise party actually, and I'm throwing it for Team Cipher. I hope they enjoy the surprise." He laughed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:15 pm
"Well it sounds to me like your planning an all out bash. No holds barred, I assume?" Lykas asked as he walked out of the kitchen, a devious grin on his face. "I should hope this is going to be a veritable orgy of violence." He was ready to bust a few skulls within Cipher's ranks, by now.

"I hope so, too." Odd voiced as he wandered out of the bedroom hallways. "I've been working with my Ghosts on sapping Chi. With all out chaos going on, they might just be able to snuff out a few flames....." For Odd to be talking like that, something had to be on the verge of breaking.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:33 pm
SubonicXP
"Ah, well everyone deserves a little rest every now and again. As for myself, I've been very busy, making a few preparations for a party that is." He said with a grin. "It's a surprise party actually, and I'm throwing it for Team Cipher. I hope they enjoy the surprise." He laughed.
"Should I get balloons?" Ceramew suddenly asked. There was no telling what might end up being inferred here.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:29 pm
"No holds barred is right my friend." Sub said to Lykas with a devious grin on his face, he then turned to Ceramew and laughed. "Sure! Balloons are fine, if you mean ones filled with deadly gas. Streamers too! Sturdy ones for strangling people! Or maybe some with spikes on the end to use as a mace, that would be fun too."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:03 pm
"Um... maybe we can make a few explosions and call it a day?" Ceramew thought she knew Sub, but after this? She couldn't help wondering if the loose screw he had was even looser.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:31 pm
Ryan is riding on his Swampert's back. His hands and feet are wrapped in bandages, which are tainted with red patches. He head yet to get a shirt on, so he had multiple bruises mapping his body. Training with Master Varuna was taking a toll on him, but it was nothing he couldn't deal with. But he thought it would be good to head to the Med Lab just in case.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:39 pm
RCCaughtem
Ryan is riding on his Swampert's back. His hands and feet are wrapped in bandages, which are tainted with red patches. He head yet to get a shirt on, so he had multiple bruises mapping his body. Training with Master Varuna was taking a toll on him, but it was nothing he couldn't deal with. But he thought it would be good to head to the Med Lab just in case.

Doc was in the med lab, finally settled in. To his surprise for the longest, he hadn't dealt in too much injuries. Apparently everyone kept in mind on the side of caution...or that's the way it seemed up front...that was, though until he saw Ryan lugged in by his Swampert. "Well, that explains where one particular someone from Miles's band went off to." He said. "Orderly, prepare the bed."

"Machaaaa." The Machamp replied and went off.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:50 pm
"Explosions are nice but you always need something to..." Sub stopped short of finishing his sentence when he saw Ryan go by on top of his Swampert, the guy looked beat to hell and back. "...complement them, I'll be back." He said following after the Swampert, curious as to what happened to poor Ryan.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:54 pm
Ryan looked over at Doc Owl. "You could say that. Although, haven't seen the old fox in quite awhile." Ryan says. Swampert just shakes his head. The kid had to be crazy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:03 pm
RCCaughtem
Ryan looked over at Doc Owl. "You could say that. Although, haven't seen the old fox in quite awhile." Ryan says. Swampert just shakes his head. The kid had to be crazy.
"What happened to you Ryan?" Sub asked as he entered the room and spotted Ryan. "You look like something the Meowth dragged in." He smirked.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:06 pm
"Quite. He'd be more intact if he was a shiny round object, actually." He said. One couldn't be certain if he was serious or sarcastic about that.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:10 pm
"I wish it was a Meowth that had picked a fight with me, I could of toss him a coin and been on my way. I feel like I just got ran over by a few dozen Tauros one way and ran over by a dozen Miltank the other." Ryan says with a smirk.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:26 pm
RCCaughtem
"I wish it was a Meowth that had picked a fight with me, I could of toss him a coin and been on my way. I feel like I just got ran over by a few dozen Tauros one way and ran over by a dozen Miltank the other." Ryan says with a smirk.

"Really?" Doc said. "It must have been one serious endeavor that you have underwent."

"Machaaamp."

"Ah, ok. Ryan, do you think you can make it in the bed or do you need assistance?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:32 pm
"I think I can make it Doc. " Ryan says. "Tank, move as close as you can." Ryan says to his Swampert. Tank does so. Ryan manages to pull himself off of Tank's back and onto the bed. Ryan sighs. "Serious would be a good start in describing what I went through. " Ryan says.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:43 pm
RCCaughtem
"I think I can make it Doc. " Ryan says. "Tank, move as close as you can." Ryan says to his Swampert. Tank does so. Ryan manages to pull himself off of Tank's back and onto the bed. Ryan sighs. "Serious would be a good start in describing what I went through. " Ryan says.

"I see." Doc said. He then walked over and went to examine Ryan. Something about him however tripped him off. It was only minor, a blip on the proverbial radar for right now, but he could only wonder what it had to do with. It wasn't of any concern though, as far as he could tell. It was chi. And nothing more. Not enough to make of use of in Ryan's position...yet. That he could imagine anyways. Perhaps this was why he was out all this time? "So tell me, what DID you undergo?"  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games