Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:22 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony sighed as Loki questioned him, nodding slightly. “I need to learn something. Me not knowing how to control this, being unable to figure out when I’m actually using magic and when I’m not is dangerous. We already figured that out.” He said slowly. “And in all honesty, with how things are going, it’ll be a very long time before we can actually really try to find teacher, let alone truly find one…..” he said slowly.

Glancing up at the ceiling when JARVIS spoke, Tony sighed. “Thank you.” He said softly, arms tightening around Loki for a moment. “We have to go down there…..Natasha won’t be able to hold him off forever.” He said softly, slowly nudging Loki off his lap so he could stand. “Just stay close babe…I won’t let anything happen to you.”

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:04 pm
MDaylus

Loki frowned at Tony's words about his doubt of hind a teacher for his magic any time soon. "It is only dangerous if someone does something with it that they should not. What happened was my fault Tony not yours." Loki pressed. "We will find a master for you, but I am happy to teach you healing whilst we wait." he continued. Hearing JARVIS caused the god to frown again. He knew it was not the AI's fault but he had the worst timing sometimes. Looking back to Tony as the man tightened his arms around him for a moment he nodded. "I know." Loki responded when Tony assured him he would not let anything happen to him.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:10 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Taking the god’s hand, Tony walked him out to the elevator and pushed the button for them to descend to the main common floor. When the elevator stopped, it wasn’t hard to hear Fury’s voice through the doors as he argued, with what was apparently the whole team. And when they stepped out, everyone was there, physically stopping Fury and the two agents he had with him from moving any further up the tower. Keeping himself between Loki and the director, Tony slowly moved closer. “Well hello Fury….to what do we owe this wonderful visit?” he asked lightly.

“You know damn well why I’m here Stark. Now you’re going to hand Loki over right now.” Fury growled, turning his scowl on the genus who didn’t even blink.

“Yeah….that’s not going to happen. So why don’t we talk about something else? Catch the big game this weekend?” Tony smirked, not at all worried by Fury and falling back to his ‘annoy them until they leave’ routine.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:13 pm
MDaylus

Loki followed Tony to the elevator with a sigh leaning against the man as the elevator descended. Hearing Fury yelling caused the god to straighten and tense. He was surprised to see the while team standing against Fury for him. Even Clint whom he knew was still a bit wary of him. Loki moved forward a bit as Tony did but he stayed well out of reach seeing that one of the agents was carrying cuffs with runes on them. Runes designed to block his magic, green eyes narrowed at that. Whom had been teaching them?

"Mr. Stark, it was our understanding and agreement that Loki was allowed to stay withing the tower for as long as he was harmless and without magic. That was easily discernible with the collar that was on his neck. However now that he has his magic back the council is demanding his imprisonment." one of the agents spoke.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:46 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony bristled at the agent, shifting and letting the casual façade drop, just like he had with Sif and in Asgard. He was business now. “And who the hell are you? I believe I was talking to the director, but I suppose I can humor you. First thing, harmless is hardly a term I’d use for any Asgardian in any situation. Secondly, Loki poses no danger to anyone. I know you’ve had Clint and Natasha feeding you radio chatter on Avengers missions, you know Loki has been manning sensors and readings for us, he’s helping. Third, Loki has had his magic for months, he has harmed no one, further proof that he has done nothing to be taken. Fourth, if he is a danger, it’s royally stupid to take him away from the only people on this planet that can hope to control him. And lastly, SHIELD better think about what they’re doing very carefully. I don’t like any of you, Coulson, Nat, and Clint are the only one’s that have kept from making me constantly want to be rid of you. You so much as touch Loki, I will tear your organization down, there will be nothing left. I can and will single handedly wipe you out without a second thought. You know I can do that. It’s why I’ve stayed at the top of all of your watch lists that you try so hard to hide. One word and I will wipe out every program and interface of yours, a few hours and I will have all your contacts and support turning away from you, one day and I will have more guns that you have in all your arsenals.” He said calmly, meaning every word. “Now think really hard about what you’re going to say and do next.” He added, looking between Fury and the agents.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:26 pm
MDaylus

The agent looked less than amused when Tony turned on him. He had all the schooled features of an agent that had been with SHIELD for many a year. He listened sticky as the man explained why loki was not a threat. The man claimed that because loki had monitored their battles and done nothing that he was not a threat. The agents eyes narrowed at the information that Loki had had his magic for months. "I fear you have endangered your comrades by allowing him to know your tactics for battle. If you are wrong he will surely defeat you." the agent argued. "Just because you have handled him before does not mean you will be able to do so a second time. SHIELD is much better equipped to hold him. We have these cuffs here which will block his magic." the man gestured to his comrade holding the offending things. Both agents frowned at the thought of Tony tearing SHIELD down. "You would cost many their lives if your were to do such a thing. SHIELD is a mediator between many countries as you know with your invasion into our systems. Which is a felony for which we have not prosecuted you. However we do not wish to cause animosity between us. We will be willing to leave loki be providing we can settle on terms of a contract and loki takes an oath." the agent continued. It seemed he had expected the fight and came prepared.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:11 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony’s eyes narrowed slightly when the cuffs were brought up. “Yeah and whose teaching you about magic runes? None of you have the slightest idea how magic works, those things are more likely to kill him than bind him.” He snapped. When they tried to use the deaths of people against Tony, the man snorted. “You know there is a short list of people I would destroy the world for, Loki’s on that list. I don’t like being the cause of death, I play at being the hero to make up for what I’ve done, but I’m not above being the bad guy again. I have never claimed to be a good man, and I never will.” He said quietly. “And you don’t get to threaten me with legal actions. SHIELD acts above and beyond the law. It’s an international organization, laws of countries don’t apply, you can’t get me with anything, even if you could, even SHIELD can’t compete with my resources. You wouldn’t get anywhere.” He said flatly. Curling his lip at the offer of a contract, Tony snorted. “Yeah, What are you going to ask of him? That he does whatever you say? Becomes indebted to SHIELD? That’s not going to happen.”  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:42 am
MDaylus

The agent didn't grace Tony's question about whom had been teaching them magic runes. "The runes would not kill him we have done testing." the man stated. He continued to frown when Tony said that Loki was one of the people that would destroy the world for. It worried him hearing that. "Are you stating that if Loki decided to take over the world again that you would join him?" the agent questioned. They had no intention of prosecuting Tony but the threat was still there. Still he listened to Tony make his demands of what would not be done by Loki. "We know that we can not ask of such things. No we want for a period of time until he is determined not a threat for him not to leave the tower by himself. We would also like him to swear on not using magic against anyone unless deemed an enemy by SHIELD. We would also like Loki to come to SHIELD when a battle is going on to allow us knowledge on magic. If he refuses the first two then he will be confined by SHIELD." the agent laid down the terms they expected.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:41 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony frowned at the mention of testing on the runes. “You’ve tested them? On what?” Tony said, holding up a hand to show they couldn’t just breeze past that information. The question over if he’d join Loki in taking over the world had Tony frown. He’d wondered that himself, just how far he’d go to remain with Loki. “He wouldn’t do that, it wasn’t even him the first time. He just wants to be left alone.” He said firmly. Hearing the terms of the agreement SHIELD wanted, Tony snorted. ‘He already stays with someone when leaving, just like Thor. They don’t know enough of human culture to be able to leave anyway. As far as the enemy thing goes, how exactly do you think you’ll manage that. He’s my boyfriend. He’s going to help and protect me, and I take on plenty of people you don’t deem worthy enough of SHIELD attention, everyone in the Avengers does. He’ll help where he feels it necessary to do so. And that last thing, you can forget it completely. He is not going anywhere near a SHIELD base without me. If you want intel from himabout something, you can come ask him, just like you do with me, or you can pick it up from the comm chatter he participates in during battle.”  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:53 pm
MDaylus

"The testing is something we are not at liberty to discuss due to those that provided us with the information." The agent answered. "The testing was quite through though I can assure you." he continued. Listening as Tony stated that Loki would not attempt to take over Earth again and that it hadn't been his fault the first time. "Are you referring to New York or New Mexico?" the agent questioned and watched Loki wince. "Because as we are clear when Thor first arrived on Earth it was Loki whom was the cause of the destruction in the town there. Even responsible for a couple of deaths." the man continued. Quieting as Tony continued on saying that Loki already went out with someone anyway and that he didn't know how they were going to manage Loki using magic on those they deemed threats. "You should have no problem with the condition of him going no where without one of you then, as for the list of people that are deemed acceptable to use magic on well you have that list yourself. As for the intel we feel it is necessary to gather as much as we are able from Loki. The best opportunity would be while you are fighting or on another mission. It would not take away from your time with each other. However if the thought of being on SHIELD headquarters is a bother than perhaps some other location can be negotiated." the agent finished.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:06 pm
Alikia Tsuki

"Not at liberty?" Tony asked slowly. "That's starting to sound exactly like how you hid from me, his from us all, the fact that you were making weapons out of something you barely understood. And we all saw how well that went. The only people that you can be getting that information from that we wouldn't know you were talking to are people who you shouldn't be dealing with in the first place....people that will use you to do their dirty work and you're all too stupid to realize what they're doing. He said slowly. Shifting his weight slightly, he wanted to pace, to move as he thought, but he couldn't move from his spot in front of Loki. Squeezing his hand, he snorted at question posed. "New Mexico wasn't him trying to take over Earth. That was a grudge match between brothers that spilled over to Earth. If they went at it right now, same result. Hell, Thor can do half that damage when he gets upset and makes it storm out of nowhere because he ran out of pop tarts. It's the curse of dealing with gods." He shrugged. When the agent pressed the agreements, Tony glared for a moment. "It's not time away from me I'm worried about, Loki can do what he likes, he doesn't need me. I just don't want him near you, especially without me, so you can forget it. How about you listen to my terms now? If you want Loki accompanied, fine, done, for now at least. He won't attack anyone without just cause or without the say so of an Avenger, not SHIELD. You guys don't list a lot of people on your lists that are problems, people he has more than enough right to attack, especially of they start it. And the intel, hire him as a consultant for magic, like me with technology and weapons. You come to him, you ask nicely, he will consider answering your questions. You will not force him to answer, to follow you anywhere, or meet you anywhere. If he does decide to answer, it will be on his terms, and he will only tell you what he deems relevant. Otherwise, he stays out of your hair, you stay out of his, and there will be as little heartache and trouble as possible."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:44 pm
MDaylus

"It was a condition of receiving the information that we did, apparently they have quite a few enemies in more than one place. We promised to protect them should they help us in what they could." the agent informed the group who now seemed to be on the edge with the thought of SHIELD consorting with people that might be out for Tony or Loki. Loki himself could sense the restless energy from Tony knowing the man wanted to move but wouldn't in his effort to protect him with the tension between the two groups. "Regardless, it has shown that Loki is capable of things and can not be allowed to wander freely." the agent countered when Tony said New Mexico had been a match between siblings. They believed they had Thor under control, Loki was a wild card. Nodding when Tony agreed to have Loki accompanied when he was away from the tower he continued to listen. They could agree to the god not attacking anyone without just cause or say so from one of the group, it was irritating but easily allowed. Frowning at hiring Loki as a consultant the agent contemplated it. "I believe we can agree to such things. Loki will not leave the tower unless accompanied by an Avenger or an agent of SHIELD until he is deemed to not be a threat. He will also cause no harm to those whom are not a threat. If any of those two agreements are violated then Loki will be subjected to confinement by SHIELD." the agent stated. "Can all parties be agreed?" he continued.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:33 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony only grew more agitated to hear more excuses for not revealing who had been helping SHIELD, but he kept quiet for the moment. When the agent agreed to his terms, Tony sighed. That would be the best he could get it seemed. “I believe that is Loki’s decision.” He said slowly, glancing over his shoulder at his mate. “So? Can you live with that Lo?” he asked softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:12 am
MDaylus

Loki listened as the two men argued over terms. It made little difference to him knowing that Tony would not let anything g happen to him. He was more intently studying the runes on the cuffs. They were dwarven in make which confused the god and they seemed to truly for the purpose which they had claimed to be. Sif would not know terribly much about dwarven runes and she was not skilled enough to make them as flawless as they were. Loki himself wasn't, only someone who had studied for centuries or born to the dwarves would. I can agree to those terms if you would ask the maker of those cuffs if we might meet if I swear to keep their location and identical secret." Loki stated looking to fury as the agent began to protest.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:32 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fury had remained silent during the debate, letting Tony go after the agent. Fury’s relationship with the council had been growing worse and worse over past months, and he wasn’t interested in defending them right now, just like he didn’t feel like arguing with Stark. Let Tony jump down the agent’s throat. Looking to Loki when he was spoken to, Fury, waved the agent to silence. “I’m sure we can ask, I can’t guarantee that you will get anything.” Fury said slowly.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games