Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:29 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
sha312
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf

"That's me plan."
Aidar answers Shinryu.
"I'll be needin the real ye on the front lines, though."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"This is a security check room."
Dr. Addams says, opening the door and leading them out.
"Our research is very important and we work very diligently... So diligently, in fact, that we actually live here in shifts, eating, sleeping, and occasionally recreating here, just like fire fighters. This place is literally our home away from home... The halls we met in that just came from actually lead to an experimentation room on the east side, a simulation room at the south, and the dorms are on the west end. When our shift ends or begins, as standard procedure, he have to travel through here and be checked for weapons and substances that might be a problem.... You had to have came through here too, there is no other way..."
She then leads them back down the hall, down the stairs they had previously climbed and into the rest station, talking to them all the way.
"You wouldn't have been able to get through there without clearance, how did you get it?... "
She asks as she leads them.
"I don't think any of you would take a card off a member of the staff, so how did you get through there?..."
Dr. Addams looks quizzically at Sha and sees that he is not wearing a G-Labs lapel, nor is his hazmat suit like any of the suits they have there. Clearly an outsider.
"You don't work here, do you, Mr.?.... "

He listened as they walked as the good doctor described the layout of the place and what it was being used for. "No we didn't swipe anything from any of the staff. As for us and how we got here, we took a bit of a detour of sorts. "As for me, you would be correct, I do not work here. Oh where are my manners, you may call me Sha."

"It is nice to meet you, Mr. Sha."
Dr. Addams replies, leading them around the bend after descending the stairs to the 3rd basement.
"I believe you, when you say you didn't steal a card, and that you had to take what was likely the long way around, but that doesn't change the fact that unless our were crawling through the ducts, which you do not look like you have been, there is only one way to the dorms and you would not have gotten through there without clearance, which you would need a card for, so the question remains... How did you get clearance?"
She then opens the door to the rest station and leads them through.

"One o me Darkhunters be a prophetess."
Aidar answers as he enters the rest station.
She received a divine message that included the password for the security console."

"A prophetess, you say?"
Dr. Addams asks, walking over to the elevator in the north end of the south eastern corner.
"While as a scientist, I find it hard to believe that answer, I cannot dismiss it, entirely. There are till so many things that haven't been explained, like the growth of a fetus and the harmonization of the cells that make up that fetus..."
She then swipes her card across the panel for the elevator and it begins to hum.
"Or the harmonization of the proteins that make up those cells, or the molecules that make up those proteins, or the atoms that make up those molecules. and the patterns, the repetitive patterns... Just like the electrons of an atom, our moon orbit's around out planet. Likewise, our planet along with all the others in our system have moons that orbit around them, and they in turn our also orbit around a nucleus, the sun... And that sun as well as every single other star in our galaxy orbit around a greater nucleus, giving our galaxy it's disk-like shape. This seems to be a deliberate pattern that keeps repeating it's self. But if so... then who ore what set the pattern?"
Dr. Addams then turns back to face the group.
"Basically what I'm saying is that although I have yet to see any evidence of the existence of the so-called "divine", I have also yet to see any evidence of it not existing... The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence. Just because there is no proof that something exists, it doesn't mean that it doesn't..."
The elevator's humming then slows to a stop, a chime rings, and then the elevator opens.
"This is a small elevator..."
She says.
"We won't all be able to fit in it... Miss... Aileen, was it? You and your dinosaur will go first. Once inside, press the button marked "B1" and get out, once it opens again.... I'll then call it back down here and the rest of us can then ride."
"Don't bother with me, I have my own way."
Veronica says, conjuring a purple sack and fishing out what appears to large dinner plate sized floppy black circular disk. Stretching the disk out to the size of a large pizza tray, she then flings the object up where it splats against the ceiling and vanishes, replaced by a large circular hole that that opens into the next floor above.
"See you on the next two floors up."
She says as she floats up through the hole and and pulling up on the rim from above, some how makes the hole distort and vanish entirely, as if the hole was never there.

Listening to Dr. Addams' instructions, Aileen nods and steps into the elevator, but Snowflash doesn't want to go in so Aileen has to take her by the reins. Pulling her new sicklehawk partner into the elevator and positioning her to where her long tail is now completely inside, she hits the button she was directed to and the elevator door closes. The machine then hums once again and proceeds to carry them up two floors where they rendezvous with Veronica.
Ooc: Done.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:43 pm
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
sha312

He listened as they walked as the good doctor described the layout of the place and what it was being used for. "No we didn't swipe anything from any of the staff. As for us and how we got here, we took a bit of a detour of sorts. "As for me, you would be correct, I do not work here. Oh where are my manners, you may call me Sha."

Dr. Addams replies, leading them around the bend after descending the stairs to the 3rd basement.
"I believe you, when you say you didn't steal a card, and that you had to take what was likely the long way around, but that doesn't change the fact that unless our were crawling through the ducts, which you do not look like you have been, there is only one way to the dorms and you would not have gotten through there without clearance, which you would need a card for, so the question remains... How did you get clearance?"

She received a divine message that included the password for the security console."

"A prophetess, you say?"
Dr. Addams asks, walking over to the elevator in the north end of the south eastern corner.
"While as a scientist, I find it hard to believe that answer, I cannot dismiss it, entirely. There are till so many things that haven't been explained, like the growth of a fetus and the harmonization of the cells that make up that fetus..."
She then swipes her card across the panel for the elevator and it begins to hum.
"Or the harmonization of the proteins that make up those cells, or the molecules that make up those proteins, or the atoms that make up those molecules. and the patterns, the repetitive patterns... Just like the electrons of an atom, our moon orbit's around out planet. Likewise, our planet along with all the others in our system have moons that orbit around them, and they in turn our also orbit around a nucleus, the sun... And that sun as well as every single other star in our galaxy orbit around a greater nucleus, giving our galaxy it's disk-like shape. This seems to be a deliberate pattern that keeps repeating it's self. But if so... then who ore what set the pattern?"
"Basically what I'm saying is that although I have yet to see any evidence of the existence of the so-called "divine", I have also yet to see any evidence of it not existing... The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence. Just because there is no proof that something exists, it doesn't mean that it doesn't..."
The elevator's humming then slows to a stop, a chime rings, and then the elevator opens.
She says.
"We won't all be able to fit in it... Miss... Aileen, was it? You and your dinosaur will go first. Once inside, press the button marked "B1" and get out, once it opens again.... I'll then call it back down here and the rest of us can then ride."
Veronica says, conjuring a purple sack and fishing out what appears to large dinner plate sized floppy black circular disk. Stretching the disk out to the size of a large pizza tray, she then flings the object up where it splats against the ceiling and vanishes, replaced by a large circular hole that that opens into the next floor above.
She says as she floats up through the hole and and pulling up on the rim from above, some how makes the hole distort and vanish entirely, as if the hole was never there.

Listening to Dr. Addams' instructions, Aileen nods and steps into the elevator, but Snowflash doesn't want to go in so Aileen has to take her by the reins. Pulling her new sicklehawk partner into the elevator and positioning her to where her long tail is now completely inside, she hits the button she was directed to and the elevator door closes. The machine then hums once again and proceeds to carry them up two floors where they rendezvous with Veronica..

While Aileen and Snowflash are riding the elevator, Dr. Addams is left staring up at the ceiling in bewilderment.
"Um... What just happened?"
She asks.
"I mean... One moment she's put a hole in the ceiling, and then the next, both she and the hole is gone!... What happened? What did she DO???" confused  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:29 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
sha312

"A prophetess, you say?"
She says.

Listening to Dr. Addams' instructions, Aileen nods and steps into the elevator, but Snowflash doesn't want to go in so Aileen has to take her by the reins. Pulling her new sicklehawk partner into the elevator and positioning her to where her long tail is now completely inside, she hits the button she was directed to and the elevator door closes. The machine then hums once again and proceeds to carry them up two floors where they rendezvous with Veronica..

While Aileen and Snowflash are riding the elevator, Dr. Addams is left staring up at the ceiling in bewilderment.
She asks.
"I mean... One moment she's put a hole in the ceiling, and then the next, both she and the hole is gone!... What happened? What did she DO???" confused

"Magic be me guess"
Aidar answers, looking up at the ceiling.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:18 pm
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf

"A prophetess, you say?"
She says.

She asks.

"Magic be me guess"

"No."
Luminova corrects them.
"That was Mana."  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:39 pm
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf

"A prophetess, you say?"
She says.

She asks.

"Magic be me guess"

"No."
Luminova corrects them.
"That was Mana."

"Mana?..."
Aidar asks in wonder.
"Ye mean like the Mana conversion I used against Jack?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:26 pm
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch

She asks.

"Magic be me guess"

"No."
Luminova corrects them.
"That was Mana."

"Mana?..."
Aidar asks in wonder.

"Not exactly."
Luminova answers.
"What you did, from the sound of it's name was convert your own energy into raw Mana to use against him. But Gods and Half-gods, such as her can do so much more with it than just throw it, like you basically did..."
Luminova then turns to Dr. Addams.
"Congratulations, Dr. You have just witness proof of the divine. That woman was a Half-god."  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:00 pm
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch

She asks.

"Magic be me guess"

"No."
Luminova corrects them.
"That was Mana."

"Mana?..."
Aidar asks in wonder.

"Not exactly."
Luminova answers.
"What you did, from the sound of it's name was convert your own energy into raw Mana to use against him. But Gods and Half-gods, such as her can do so much more with it than just throw it, like you basically did..."

Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch

User Image
She asks.
"I mean... One moment she's put a hole in the ceiling, and then the next, both she and the hole is gone!... What happened? What did she DO???"

"Magic be me guess"

"No."
Luminova corrects them.
"That was Mana."

"Mana?..."
Aidar asks in wonder.

"Not exactly."
Luminova answers.
"Congratulations, Dr. You have just witness proof of the divine. That woman was a Half-god."

"Actually, I punched and grappled I'm with it."
Aidar corrects her.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:35 pm
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf

"Magic be me guess"

"No."
Luminova corrects them.
"That was Mana."

"Mana?..."
Aidar asks in wonder.

"Not exactly."
Luminova answers.

Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch

User Image
She asks.
"I mean... One moment she's put a hole in the ceiling, and then the next, both she and the hole is gone!... What happened? What did she DO???"

"Magic be me guess"

"No."
Luminova corrects them.
"That was Mana."

"Mana?..."
Aidar asks in wonder.

"Not exactly."
Luminova answers.

Aidar corrects her.

"That's beside the point, My lord."
Luminova sighs.
"The point is the you could only used Mana for raw aggression. You had no real control over it, you simply directed it and further more, you had to convert your own energy to get it... Gods do the opposite. Mana is the foundation of all creation, and the gods are able to mold, bend, and reform it at will, and in doing so, warp and reform reality as you know it. One moment, there may be a wall before you, then next it may be gone, then next it may be back again with window in it, and then next it could be composed entirely of orange flavored ice cream.... Jack could irreversibly turn you into a fly, but there would be consequences if he were to do that for even a moment. There are celestial laws that the Gods themselves must follow, or the supreme God, Eru, will severely punish them." Mana makes up everything, even the atoms we are made of. A wizard may be able to erect a castle of solid stone, but the wizard still need that stone to exist to begin with, he draws it from the earth. But with the power of Mana, a god can create matter out of nothing! With this power, the universe... planets, stars, and the vacuum of space, all energy and even magic its self, it was all created this way, and though the gods can do all that, the one thing they cannot create is life... That alone, is said to be Eru's power. As for half-gods... Though they have the power of mana, they are still bound my the the physical plan's laws of physics, and so instead of being able to remake reality, they can only bend it and their power has to take physical form that mortals can comprehend. It's as that phase goes, "seeing is believing", and so, her power manifest in the form of weird objects and illusions of her own imagining that apply their own physics to reality. In this case it seems to be that Veronica had imagined a portable hole that could actually be plucked from or applied to surfaces.... She merely applied this portable hole to the ceiling, passed through it, and then plucked it off from the other side."  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:48 pm
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf

"Magic be me guess"

"No."
Luminova corrects them.
"That was Mana."

"Mana?..."
Aidar asks in wonder.

"Not exactly."
Luminova answers.

Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch

User Image
She asks.

"Magic be me guess"

"No."
Luminova corrects them.
"That was Mana."

"Mana?..."
Aidar asks in wonder.

"Not exactly."
Luminova answers.

Aidar corrects her.

Luminova sighs.
"The point is the you could only used Mana for raw aggression. You had no real control over it, you simply directed it and further more, you had to convert your own energy to get it... Gods do the opposite. Mana is the foundation of all creation, and the gods are able to mold, bend, and reform it at will, and in doing so, warp and reform reality as you know it. One moment, there may be a wall before you, then next it may be gone, then next it may be back again with window in it, and then next it could be composed entirely of orange flavored ice cream.... Jack could irreversibly turn you into a fly, but there would be consequences if he were to do that for even a moment. There are celestial laws that the Gods themselves must follow, or the supreme God, Eru, will severely punish them." Mana makes up everything, even the atoms we are made of. A wizard may be able to erect a castle of solid stone, but the wizard still need that stone to exist to begin with, he draws it from the earth. But with the power of Mana, a god can create matter out of nothing! With this power, the universe... planets, stars, and the vacuum of space, all energy and even magic its self, it was all created this way, and though the gods can do all that, the one thing they cannot create is life... That alone, is said to be Eru's power. As for half-gods... Though they have the power of Mana, they are still bound my the the physical plan's laws of physics, and so instead of being able to remake reality, they can only bend it and their power has to take physical form that mortals can comprehend. It's as that phase goes, "seeing is believing", and so, her power manifest in the form of weird objects and illusions of her own imagining that apply their own physics to reality. In this case it seems to be that Veronica had imagined a portable hole that could actually be plucked from or applied to surfaces.... She merely applied this portable hole to the ceiling, passed through it, and then plucked it off from the other side."

Dr. Addams blinks and adjusts her glasses with her left hand.
"Well, That's as logical an explanation that I can think of..."
She says, noticing that the elevator had been stopped for some time and swiping her card to call it back down.
"But I find the your explanation of gods hard to believe... I am aware of the existence of demigods, that is no myth, everybody knows of their existence, But I suspect them to actually have a different origins then they would have us believe, possibly hybrids between Gaians and aliens... this universe was created by a big bang, its the only logical explanation. Never mind the incalculable amount of energy it would have to take to shape a star or planet, let alone all the galaxies, there just no possible way any device could even be made to control it all..."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:57 pm
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf

"Mana?..."
Aidar asks in wonder.

"Not exactly."
Luminova answers.

Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch

User Image
She asks.

"Magic be me guess"

"No."
Luminova corrects them.
"That was Mana."

"Mana?..."
Aidar asks in wonder.

"Not exactly."
Luminova answers.

Aidar corrects her.

Luminova sighs.
"The point is the you could only used Mana for raw aggression. You had no real control over it, you simply directed it and further more, you had to convert your own energy to get it... Gods do the opposite. Mana is the foundation of all creation, and the gods are able to mold, bend, and reform it at will, and in doing so, warp and reform reality as you know it. One moment, there may be a wall before you, then next it may be gone, then next it may be back again with window in it, and then next it could be composed entirely of orange flavored ice cream.... Jack could irreversibly turn you into a fly, but there would be consequences if he were to do that for even a moment. There are celestial laws that the Gods themselves must follow, or the supreme God, Eru, will severely punish them." Mana makes up everything, even the atoms we are made of. A wizard may be able to erect a castle of solid stone, but the wizard still need that stone to exist to begin with, he draws it from the earth. But with the power of Mana, a god can create matter out of nothing! With this power, the universe... planets, stars, and the vacuum of space, all energy and even magic its self, it was all created this way, and though the gods can do all that, the one thing they cannot create is life... That alone, is said to be Eru's power. As for half-gods... Though they have the power of Mana, they are still bound my the the physical plan's laws of physics, and so instead of being able to remake reality, they can only bend it and their power has to take physical form that mortals can comprehend. It's as that phase goes, "seeing is believing", and so, her power manifest in the form of weird objects and illusions of her own imagining that apply their own physics to reality. In this case it seems to be that Veronica had imagined a portable hole that could actually be plucked from or applied to surfaces.... She merely applied this portable hole to the ceiling, passed through it, and then plucked it off from the other side."

She says, noticing that the elevator had been stopped for some time and swiping her card to call it back down.
"But I find the your explanation of gods hard to believe... I am aware of the existence of demigods, that is no myth, everybody knows of their existence, But I suspect them to actually have a different origins then they would have us believe, possibly hybrids between Gaians and aliens... this universe was created by a big bang, its the only logical explanation. Never mind the incalculable amount of energy it would have to take to shape a star or planet, let alone all the galaxies, there just no possible way any device could even be made to control it all..."

Behind the hazmat covering, he gave a smirk. If she was flummoxed about the existence of Gods and the universe, her mind would be blown by his own beliefs. He wavered slightly and leaned against the wall for support. "So where exactly are we off to on this elevator ride? Hopefully somewhere we can rest."  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:23 am
sha312
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf

"Mana?..."
Aidar asks in wonder.

"Not exactly."
Luminova answers.

Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icebitch

User Image
She asks.

"Magic be me guess"

"No."
Luminova corrects them.
"That was Mana."

"Mana?..."
Aidar asks in wonder.

"Not exactly."
Luminova answers.

Aidar corrects her.

Luminova sighs.

"But I find the your explanation of gods hard to believe... I am aware of the existence of demigods, that is no myth, everybody knows of their existence, But I suspect them to actually have a different origins then they would have us believe, possibly hybrids between Gaians and aliens... This universe was created by a big bang, its the only logical explanation. Never mind the incalculable amount of energy it would have to take to shape a star or planet, let alone all the galaxies, there just no possible way any device could even be made to control it all..."

Behind the hazmat covering, he gave a smirk. If she was flummoxed about the existence of Gods and the universe, her mind would be blown by his own beliefs. He wavered slightly and leaned against the wall for support. "So where exactly are we off to on this elevator ride? Hopefully somewhere we can rest."

"You are wrong on both accounts, doctor."
Luminova says.
"Gods are beyond energy, beyond logic... They were here before any of us. They shaped the reality in which we live and they didn't need microchips or wires to do it, in fact, they didn't even have to think about it... The universe was made as a byproduct of a song they played for their own amusement, the Theme of Iluvitar. I know this, because I come from among them."
And with those words, Luminove reverts to her true Unicorn form in all it's splendor and majesty. She shakes her mane, stroke the floor with her left front hoof and looks right at Dr. Addams. What the others perceive to be her voice then speaks out in the other's minds.
"And, Not only are the gods real and indeed gods, not aliens, but they also do not breed with mortals, it is one of our greatest laws. We are are perfect beings, created by Iluvitar to be perfect and we do not mix with imperfect mortals. That's like gorilla wanting to breed with an ant... It's just too different and shouldn't even be thought of. Half-gods are not literally half mortal, but lesser deities that have lowered themselves to a position the is half-way between god and mortal, by inhabiting avatar bodies to interact with mortals."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:18 am
Luminova Valindel
sha312
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf

Aidar corrects her.

Luminova sighs.

"But I find the your explanation of gods hard to believe... I am aware of the existence of demigods, that is no myth, everybody knows of their existence, But I suspect them to actually have a different origins then they would have us believe, possibly hybrids between Gaians and aliens... This universe was created by a big bang, its the only logical explanation. Never mind the incalculable amount of energy it would have to take to shape a star or planet, let alone all the galaxies, there just no possible way any device could even be made to control it all..."

Luminova says.
"Gods are beyond energy, beyond logic... They were here before any of us. They shaped the reality in which we live and they didn't need microchips or wires to do it, in fact, they didn't even have to think about it... The universe was made as a byproduct of a song they played for their own amusement, the Theme of Iluvitar. I know this, because I come from among them."
And with those words, Luminove reverts to her true Unicorn form in all it's splendor and majesty. She shakes her mane, stroke the floor with her left front hoof and looks right at Dr. Addams. What the others perceive to be her voice then speaks out in the other's minds.
"And, Not only are the gods real and indeed gods, not aliens, but they also do not breed with mortals, it is one of our greatest laws. We are are perfect beings, created by Iluvitar to be perfect and we do not mix with imperfect mortals. That's like gorilla wanting to breed with an ant... It's just too different and shouldn't even be thought of. Half-gods are not literally half mortal, but lesser deities that have lowered themselves to a position the is half-way between god and mortal, by inhabiting avatar bodies to interact with mortals."

Dr. Addams becomes entranced at the sudden a appearance of a Unicorn before her. A creature of the dreams of all innocent young maidens, the little girls who in their minds eye, perceive themselves to be princesses of magical and wondrous kingdoms. The very sight of it brings back thought s and memories of her own to her of when she was that young and innocent, when she herself had dared to believe. Fantasy made reality. Too unbelievable to be true, yet too undeniable to be false.
"A unicorn..."
She says as she drops her clipboard and finds her self walking to Luminova with an outstretched left hand, drawn to her by a will that is not her own, yet and the same time is.
"A Unicorn..."
"She says, laying her hand on Luminova's head, between her eyes. She then slides her hand up to touch her horn and then runs her hand through Luminova's mane as she strokes her forehead with her other hand. The elevator's hum then slows to a stop and the door opens with a loud chime that snaps Dr. Addams back to her senses. She looks back at the elevator and then at Luminova.
"Oh!, Ummm... As you said, Seeing is believing..."
She says sheepishly.
"And touching and feeling, even more so..."
She then turns her attention to Sha.
"I am taking you to a place where you can detoxify yourself and your friend. And yes, you will be able to rest there, as well."
With those words, she then turns and starts to walk toward the elevator.
"Come on."
She says. Suddenly she stops and turns back to Luminova.
"I'm sorry..."
She says.
"I probably shouldn't ask this, but... Could I get a sample from you?"  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

May Akai Usagi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:41 am
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
sha312
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf

Aidar corrects her.

Luminova sighs.

Luminova says.

Dr. Addams becomes entranced at the sudden a appearance of a Unicorn before her. A creature of the dreams of all innocent young maidens, the little girls who in their minds eye, perceive themselves to be princesses of magical and wondrous kingdoms. The very sight of it brings back thought s and memories of her own to her of when she was that young and innocent, when she herself had dared to believe. Fantasy made reality. Too unbelievable to be true, yet too undeniable to be false.
"A unicorn..."
She says as she drops her clipboard and finds her self walking to Luminova with an outstretched left hand, drawn to her by a will that is not her own, yet and the same time is.
"A Unicorn..."
"She says, laying her hand on Luminova's head, between her eyes. She then slides her hand up to touch her horn and then runs her hand through Luminova's mane as she strokes her forehead with her other hand. The elevator's hum then slows to a stop and the door opens with a loud chime that snaps Dr. Addams back to her senses. She looks back at the elevator and then at Luminova.
She says sheepishly.
"I am taking you to a place where you can detoxify yourself and your friend. And yes, you will be able to rest there, as well."
"Come on."
"I'm sorry..."
She says.

User Image
"Hey don't fret too much, You are technically right about one thing."
Jack says, wrapping his left arm around Dr. Adams shoulder.
"The Big Bang did happen just not to how you understand it."
He winks, then lets go and then walks to the center of the room.
"Had I known that was our destination, I wouldn't have had to sit through these non plot related pages."
Jack then snaps his fingers and an escalator pops up. Jack walks up onto it and it lifts him up to B1. Once he is at the top, the escalator then poofs away.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:36 pm
Mizuti Akumachi
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
sha312
shapelessevil

Luminova says.

"A unicorn..."
"A Unicorn..."
She says sheepishly.
"Come on."
"I'm sorry..."
She says.

User Image
"Had I known that was our destination, I wouldn't have had to sit through these non plot related pages."
Jack then snaps his fingers and an escalator pops up. Jack walks up onto it and it lifts him up to B1. Once he is at the top, the escalator then poofs away.

"What a show-off."
Luminova thinks to herself as she watches jack ride the escalator. Once it and Jack disappear, she then turns back to Dr. Addams.
"You want a sample from me?"
She asks.  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:14 pm
Luminova Valindel
Mizuti Akumachi
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
sha312
shapelessevil

Luminova says.

"A unicorn..."
"A Unicorn..."
She says sheepishly.
"Come on."
"I'm sorry..."
She says.

User Image

"What a show-off."
Luminova thinks to herself as she watches jack ride the escalator. Once it and Jack disappear, she then turns back to Dr. Addams.
"You want a sample from me?"
She asks.

"I'm sorry..."
Dr. Addams explains, her hands folded together as if to beg or pray.
"It's just that... I mean, wow! A real live Unicorn.... Nobody's ever been able to study one, before, hell, nobody even believes that you exist! As a scientist, I would be a total fool to not get at least a DNA sample to study..."
She suddenly lets her hands fall.
"Wait a minute..."
She says, looking at Luminova inquisitively.
"Are you even a real Unicorn?..."
She then asks in disbelief.
"Or... Is that just a form you chose to take?" confused  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games