Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:01 pm
"hmm..." Sarafina thought. She spotted a good branch, she picked it up and walked back over to Demitri. Sarafina again grinned and started to lightly brush Demitri's belly, hoping it would tickle him. "I know you are going to wake up."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:03 pm
Demitri twitched and sneezed then itched his belly.
"It will take more then that to wake him" Feros smiled.
Meena looked over at them and smiled as well.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:07 pm
Sarafina thought again and looked around to look for somthing. "I got it!" Sarafina saw a butterfly and caught just barley hurting it. She walked over to Demitri's muzzle. She grinned again but this time bigger. She dropped the butterfly into Demitri's mouth and then closed his muzzle as fast as possible. The butterfly fluttered around in his mouth, and who knows where that thing has been. And who knows what it tastes like.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:10 pm
Demitri's eyes shot open he bolted up and began coughing. The butterfly flew off slowly. Demitri stuck his tongue out and glared at feros.
Feros shook his head and lifted a paw pointing it at Sarafina. Demitri looked at her and smirked growling playfully.
Meena laughed and then fell silent.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:12 pm
Sarafina fell back laughing. "It worked!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:19 pm
Demitri pounced on her.
Meena tried to ignore her son's odd behavior.
Feros laughed and scooted away to lay by his mother.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:20 pm
Sarafina's eyes glittered as she looked at him with a warm smile. She giggled under her breath.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:23 pm
Demitri shook his head and grinned down at Sarafina. He licked her nose and got off her and laid down.
Feros smiled and looked at his mother.
Meena rolled her eyes.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:27 pm
Sarafina sat up and looked at Demitri. "Well you finally wake up. It a lot to get you awake. I tried three times and it worked on the third the butterfly. You are a noisey sleeper," Sarafina said with her ears back and her tail around her leg also with her wings spread out just barley. The sun shined just right to make her fur glitter.

(trying to make a pretty scene but not very good at it. Can you picture that?)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:31 pm
Demitri laughed. "I know. No one can really wake me up. Oh by the way the butterfly tasted erally bad" He stopped talking and stared at her before smiling. "Your beautiful"
Feros looked away.
Meena rolled her eyes again.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:32 pm
"Well, thank you. Your not bad your self," Sarafina said as she closed her eyes slowly.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:36 pm
Demitri smiled and watched Sarafina.
Feros smiled at his mother. "He'll come around you know"
Meena nodded. "I hope. I don't want to loose him again"  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:38 pm
Sarafina got up and walked to Demitri she sat down and looked at him. Her face said 'I need to talk to you'.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:41 pm
Demitri cocked his head. His face answered her 'about what?'  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:42 pm
"Follow me," she whispeared. Sarafina stood up and walked a bit and looked back at him.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games