Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cactus Attack!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:45 am
eellloooo!!!!!!!im cactus on the computer off the computer im c*****e mrgreen im 15,like 5'5''or something i like video games, poetry, books and all kindsa stuff.my favorite sportis hockey but im staring to getinto watching rugby.the name cactus is a nicname i got after stepping on a cactus in my bare feet so badly that it was still in my foot when i lifted it.i like movies, long runs on the beach at night, and telling people that their ignorant boobs that deserve to be smacked so hard they cry. domokun  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:27 am
Hello *smile* I'm Bunny and I'm 15 years old. I'm into music, poetry, dancing, comedy, cooking, dating etc... I play like 4 instruments and I can speak german almost fluently... mrgreen  

xShe Dreams Fiction

Cannibal of B o n e

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:52 am
NAME: Christine
APPEARANCE: Redish brown hair, pale ivory skin, light brown eyes. Currently wearing a marron corset with black pants.
FAV. BANDS: Look in my profile
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Drawing, singing and song writing
PERSONALITY: Outgoing, shy(when it comes to new people), and abit crazy
PET PEEVES: Hmm...
LIKES/DISLIKES:
Doing random s**t (jumping off of buildings, bridges..etc)
Soccer (yes i am a goal keeper.)
my soccer nicknames, (Living Dead Girl(<--Rob Zombie) Screamo Goalie and Razi)
and many other things.
Dislikes:
I hate illiterate people in RPs.
They piss me off soo much!
One liners kill me
People with a poor imagination
People who think that all gothics worship the devil
People who talk behind you behind your back..
ohh...i could just go on forever...

REASON FOR JOINING
Meet new people and talk to people just like me.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:32 am
NAME: Taylor

APPEARANCE: Long blonde hair{It's blonde till about half way up then it's darkish brown.}Pale white skin,Almost gray eyes but they are blueish gray,Right now I'm wearing a H.I.M heartagram shirt and dark jeans

FAV. BANDS: Disturbed,Akeboshi,Fallout Boy,Van Helan,H.I.M,Slipknot..Alot more on my profile

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Going to Hot Topic,Duh,Hanging around with my cuzen{Another goth/emo} and his friends,Going to the park to scare little kids!Lazertag!I can play 3 instruments

PERSONALITY: At frist glance you might see a blonde emo chick.But when you know me I'm just now getting over my last years preppy stage,Which was bad because I was involved in a car wreck and thats when I turned gothic emo,I'm not the brightest crayon in the box..More like the dark one.I'm not one you want to get on my nerves.I curse alot..I mean just about every sentance I say...Um...I think sums it up..I think...Just check out my profile and pm me if you want to know more about me.

PET PEEVES: Hmm..Can't think of any it's to early!

LIKES:Black,Random stuff{Like going to the mall and entering the preps stores and pretening to try stuff on or just danceing like a retard!}

DISLIKES: Pink.Little kids.Family.School.More stuff

REASON FOR JOINING:Um..I thought this might be a good place to hang out with people like me..  

Jennifer Ravendale Starr

queenalexis999

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 10:36 am
im alexis!i dont really know what to say about myself but lets give it a try.. i love the following things: cats, travel, books, ART (ZOMG I LOVE ART), being outside, music, poetry, a bunch of stuff i cant think of right now...

talk to me!! i wouldnt object to some new friends! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:44 pm
NAME: Raeluna

APPEARANCE: 5'5-5'6 depending on which government agent you're asking, black hair to my upper back, tan skin, gray-blue eyes, and fangs. XP

FAV. BANDS: Anything rock/metal...and Josh Groban. What? I'm not afraid to admit that I love him!

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Anything pretty much...I'm easily entertained. Though I am a writer/musician by trade. ^^

PERSONALITY: Seriously? Well, I'm a little bit of everything...I'm the die-hard optimist that sees the world through goth glasses. Yay for contradicting myself!

PET PEEVES: People who smack when they eat/chew gum, people who ALWAYS have to have the last word, narrow-minded citizens, crusty teeth. (Eugh...)

LIKES: Affection, Alcoves, Alucard!, Anything shiny, Anything that Jingles, Apples, Arches, Autumn, Bagels, Beads, Being hugged from behind, Being out in the Dark, Bells, Berries, Beryl, Black, Black nylons, Blue Eyes, Books, Boxes, Boy's clothes, Bright red lipstick, Brown Eyes, Calligraphy, Cameras, Candles, Cards, Cashmere, Certain Irish Accents, Charms, Cheekbones, Cherry Drops, Chess pieces, Chewing things (especially ringpulls O.o), Chopsticks, Cinnamon, Clocks, Coconut, Cold sheets, Color, Company, Cooooooooffeeeeee... Cord, Cotton, Crackers, Crows, Crystals, Cufflinks, Curls, Cushti Pillows, Daydreams, Dice, Dominoes, Duvets, Emo-glasses, Everyday heroes, Eyelash wishes, Eyeliner, Fairytails (Yes, I mean TAILS), Fake eyelashes, Fancy Cars, Feathers, Fiftypences, Fire, Fliers, Fluff, Foil, Foxes, Gift-wrap, Glass bottles, Glitter, Globes, Goth Boys, Gothic Things, Grapes, Green eyes, Green, Grey, Gummys, Guys with floppy hair, Hats, Hockey, Hourglasses, Huge libraries, Hugging everything that moves, Ice, Icicles, Idiosyncratic things, Ink, Internet, Josh Groban, Keyrings, Keys, Kisses on the nose, Kitsune, Kyo, Labels, Lace, Lace-up shirts with baggy sleeves, Landscapes, Learning something knew, Leaves, Legato, Lemon Drops, Long Gloves, Long Gowns, Long Sleeves, Making odd noises, Manga/Anime(Drawing, reading, watching, whatever), Mango(Yum!), Marshmallows, Metallic things, Milk Chocolate Covered Coffee Beans, Music, Notebooks, Old books, Old maps, Opera, Orchids, Organic things, Origami, Paint, Pan-pipes, Pan's Labyrinth, Paperclips, Paperweights, Pebbles, Pendants, Perverted Songs (XP), Pillows, Pineapple, Pirates, Plushies, Plushy things, Polaroid Cameras, Pop-up pencils, Post Secrets... Postcards, Pressing peoples noses, Pretzels, Rare flowers, Ravens, Reeeeeaally long socks, Ribbon, Rice, Rings, Rummaging through things, Sad Songs, Secret Identities, Sharp things, Shiny things (hoarding and making into odd jewelry, hanging mobiles...), Shirts, Shoelaces, Silk, Silly Movies, Silver, Singing, Sitting on the floor, Silly TV Shows, Snuggle Sleeves, Soft Things, Spoons, Spray-paint, Springs, Squashing peoples cheeks, String, Stripy things, Sugar, Taking Photographs, Teal, The Interesting Thoughts of Edward Munkton (or anyone.), The smell of blood, The sound of rain on a windowpane, The way some people Smell, Thick books, Thistles, Thread, Tim Burton (the collective heading of), Tinfoil, Tissue-paper, Top Hats, Trinkets, and trinket boxes, Twine, Underwear (o.o, I know), Vampires, Velvet (especially black, dark blue, or gold ^^), Vintageness, Watches, Weird animals, Wheat-smell, Whiskey-smell (Not taste), Windchimes, Wire, Wrapping things, Wrens

DISLIKES: I Hate...

"You copied me!", Spiders.

People who always have to...

Blame someone else for their own flaws

Go too far.

Have all the attention.

Make their problems sound worse than anyone else's.

Ruin any happiness someone else gets.

People who are...

Bullies.

Egoistical.

Incredibly slim or beautiful, and talk about how fat/ugly they are.

Overdramatic constantly.

Pretentious or fake.

Liars.

Childish (Not immaturity. I AM immature, and I LOVE it. By childishness, I mean petty squabbles.)

People who...

Assume they have the right to say they love someone more than I do.

Cant accept that maybe I CAN just be friends with a guy

Jump on the latest bandwagon.

Pretend something is wrong with them to get attention.

Pretend to be the underdog while victimizing the actual underdog, so they get sympathy and attention.

Tell me I'm self-centered. Hello, I KNOW that, people.

Try to stake claim to other people.

Use equal rights to justify hitting a woman. You're not not supposed to do it because we're girls, its because we're PEOPLE!

Victimize others, or manipulate them.

Raeluna

the-horror

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:33 pm
NAME: emily
APPEARANCE: late 1940's early 50's pychobilly
FAV. BANDS: AFI, Atreyu, Horrorpops, Shiny Toy Guns
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: DGA, Drawing, Theatre...ya know...typical goth stuff
PERSONALITY: nice i guess
PET PEEVES: spitting, humming, and annoying people
LIKES/DISLIKES: i dont know...pretty much my hobbies
REASON FOR JOINING: thought i'd be nice  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:14 pm
NAME: Christina
FAV. BANDS: U2, My Chemical Romance,Evanescence
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Reading (anything w/ Vampires and Manga), drawing and video game
PERSONALITY: Crazy  

Katra Agrotera

Serjo Sammie

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 11:29 am
name: Hayley
appearance: Click here, if you are interested.

favourite music: Alien Sex Fiend, Miyavi, Soft Cell, Patrick Wolf, Voltaire, Christian Death, Zombina & the Skeletones, Kate Bush, Screaming Banshee Aircrew, Bauhaus, Siouxsie and the Banshees...

interests: gaming, buying stuff, modding for TES3:Morrowind, BL manga

pet peeves: People who, when you mention some part of another culture, immediately poo-poo the idea and spout some BS about barbarians.
Untidy eyebrows. Ugh! It's all I can do not to grab my tweezers.

likes: my dog, companion mods for Morrowind and Baldur's Gate I & II, Boy's Love, Fruitella

reason for joining: I'm just hoping to find some people with similar interests to talk to.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 10:46 pm
NAME: Chris, but i like to go by Christoph

APPEARANCE: 5'9. big build( broad shoulders, a little bit of a beer belly, tree trunk like arms and legs)

FAV. BANDS: Check out my profile. I like everything from classical, to new wave, to techno, to all types of metal, classic rock and vaious other types of the muzac. I just got into Muse lately

HOBBIES / INTERESTS:Sci-fi, writing, directing film, anime, comic books, practicing my bass, videogames( currently addicted to guitar hero 1 and 2), chillin with freinds and talking about nerdy stuff cause I'm basically a nerd. I also like learning about history, politics, philosophy and religion

PERSONALITY: Opinionated, compassionate, nerdy, creative and a procrastinator. I don't claim to be perfect, sometimes if i get really pissed off I tend to ignore the situation instead of trying to fix it, but overall I'm a nice guy. I'm very open minded and open to people, I accept people and don't judge or elevate myself above anyone.

PET PEEVES:Blind faith in goverment and religious institutions, social hierarchies, my own tendency to procrastinate to often, sleep( I like to sleep but the fact that I have to is annoying, we spend a third of our lives sleeping, I want more time to practice my bass and write stuff)

LIKES:The stuff listed in interest and hobbies, the bands on my profile and the interest listed in my profile. intelligent and attractive women, and of course goth girls. My freinds, they are all kickass. Cheese, water, tea, jamba juice, crimson red, black, theatrics, concept albums, rock operas, introspective lyrics, awesome guitar solos, awesome bass solos, awesome drum solos, kickass comic book characters like Lobo. Relaxing on the couch after a long day of school or work. Deep conversations about film, politics, relegion, philosophy or religion. Wikipedia

DISLIKES: Social hierarchies, materialism, crappy licensed videogames, the crappy movies that hollywood keeps making, intolerance, vinegar, greasy stuff, dead batteries, megablocks ( Legos are superior), how expensive everything is gettting I'm a cheap b*****d!

That's all I can think of right now, if you want to know more just pm me.  

Serjical_Striker

Blossom Goth

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 3:56 pm
Name: Ariana.

Appearance: 5'6", currently reddish blonde hair, naturally dirty blonde, though. Green eyes with brown in the middle, pale skin [but not like, Michael Jackson pale. surprised ], 36"-30"-38". razz

Favorite Bands: DEPECHE MODE!! I'm totally devoted. biggrin But I also like Rammstein, Orgy, Combichrist, Nine Inch Nails, Apoptygma Berzerk, Covenant, VNV Nation, Benny Benassi, David Guetta, freezepop, Prodigy, System of A Down, Powerman 5000, Nirvana, Erasure, New Order, and Kelly Clarkson, surprisingly. surprised

Hobbies/Interests: Biological sciences, philosophy, politics, photoshop, piano & guitar, iMovie, and VIDEO GAMES! biggrin

Personality: I think I'm open minded most of the time, but not all the time, unfortunately. If I like what I'm doing, I'll work hard at it. Generally I love to help people and give advice, although I may have my days where I'm the one that needs the help. Most of the time I'm really talkative, but I do have my quiet days too. I used to have this horrible temper that would follow me around like my shadow. But now it's like, almost totally gone, ever since two years ago.

Pet Peeves: When people "typ lyk dis", when I lose my internet connection, power outages, when I'm in the middle of typing something really really long and have to go use the bathroom [like NOW Dx brb], umm, okay, when I'm at a school dance and all that's playing is hip-hop/rap [not even the old school kind, which I actually think is good], the fact that so many animals are going extinct, and the fact that gas prices are so damn high. xp

Likes: Dave Gahan's sexy voice, Martin Gore's beautiful lyrics, and Andy Fletcher's expertise at "bumming around" xd , Sonic the Hedgehog & DDR games, ice cream, Sailor Moon, the Powerpuff Girls, Pan's Labyrinth, Hot Topic, Macy's, Aeropostale [don't hate me Dx], photoshop, flash, deviantArt, Gaia, depechemode.com, penguins, swans ducks, chickens, elephants, lions, tigers, bears, dogs, cats, Pokemon games, Japan, sushi, mochi, Germany, black, red, indigo, hot pink, lime green, midnight blue, skinny jeans, silver jewelry, pearl necklaces, creme brulee, tiramisu, Starbucks, P.F. Chang's, Star Wars, Pirates of the Carribean, Shrek, oekaki boards, tennis, volleyball, bowling, blackjack, Dave & Buster's, iPods, dancing, singing, the beach, driving really pretty cars fast [but not too fast, just fast enough], and my best friends Taura, Bonnie, Giselle, and Jenny. whee

Dislikes: Getting wet, Swimming, Football, spoiled brats, Paris Hilton, Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, nearly every single Disney actor, A&F, hard candy [except warheads], hair that is too poofy or too flat, diamonds, high heels, the extremely choppy "scene" hair cut, MySpace [although I only have one because most of my school friends do Dx], hip-hop/rap [except old-school], Youtube, Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network these days, uncooked broccoli, peas, and this one really annoying kid in my animation class.

Other random facts: I look like I'm white, my initials are AZN, but I'm really Persian. I can crack my knuckles in four different ways. I've been a fan of Depeche Mode ever since the age of seven. I don't know gymnastics, yet I can do flips on trampolines. I'm RAD. cool

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 5:24 pm
NAME:Nathan
APPEARANCE: 5'5', black hair, brown skin,
FAV. BANDS:my chemical romance system of a down,green day,fall out boys,rob zombie
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:anything
PERSONALITY:nice,dark
PET PEEVES:
LIKES/DISLIKES:
REASON FOR JOINING:im sorta goth  

XPurpleGiraffeX

Esmeana Bella Cullen

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 5:32 pm
NAME: Eryn Marie
APPEARANCE: 5'4 brown hair, blue eyes
FAV. BANDS: Fall Out Boy, my chemical romance, Linkin Park, Evanescence
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: writing poety, role playing
PERSONALITY: nice, darkish, don't like it when people lie to me
PET PEEVES:
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like goth people, I dislike preps
REASON FOR JOINING: I'm mostly gothic  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:20 pm
NAME:
NAME: Christine (Chrissy)
APPEARANCE: 5'4", Dyed black hair (natural dirty blonde), blue-green eyes, pale skin
FAV. BANDS: the 69 Eyes, Epica, AFI, Evanescence, Lacuna Coil
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Music, clarinet, writing, shiny things, reading, flowers.
PERSONALITY: Shy until I know people, quiet, debator.
PET PEEVES: People who chew with their mouths open. Posers.
DISLIKES: People in general. Heartbreakers, Abusers of any type...

Vanwa

Prince Red

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 8:35 pm
NAME: Prince Red, AKA: Red the Cunning
APPEARANCE: What's it to you?
FAV. BANDS: If it is not country I'll listen to it.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Computers, Videogames, Zelda, Tech Theater, Swords and knives of any kind
PERSONALITY: Somewhat dark and unknown, Untrusting, Paranoied, Fearless when it comes to speaking my mind, cunning, wreckless but with the cunning to get out of anything, intelligent, slightly hot headed at times
PET PEEVES: Stupid people, people between the ages of 10-14 in most cases, bad drivers, people who abandon others, anyone who thinks it ok to pick a dishonorable fight with a person incapable of fighting back
LIKES: Anything having to do with psychics the paranormal or anything similar. I have a decent knowledge in these. literate people who actually know what they are talking about and don't judge others with different views. Freedom of speech. People who don't go out of their way to be annoying or rude for no reason. Anyone who actually reads my long posts.
DISLIKES: Stupidity. Sad songs.
REASON FOR JOINING: Why not?  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games