Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:42 am
* blinks *

<_<

>_>

* blinks *

This show sucks...

Oops, I accidentally lived in Gaia and posted in RL there...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:06 am
*blinks as well*
Hrm? eek  

AFK Masturbating

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:15 am
* does some Necromancer mumbo jumbo, and makes zombies rise from the graveyards *

Zombie 1: Braaaaaainsssss...
Zombie 2: Burrrrrgerrrrr and friiiiiiiesssss...
Zombie 3: Lowwwww-fffaaaaaat chiiiiiickeeeeeen sannnnndwhiiiiich frrrrrrommmmm Suuuuuubwaaaaaay...
Jared: Hey, that's my line-AGH! * gets his brain eaten by Zombie 1, and his Subway lunch by Zombie 3, Zombie 2 sues Subway for not having normal food *

Wait, I was trying to ressurect a dead plant that eats people...

( Elsewhere, at the Little Shop of Horrors )

Random Guy: Whoa, what kind of plant is THAT?
Plant: A hungry one, Baby! * eats the guy * Mmmm! * burps *  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 3:50 am
eek OK gettin creapy  

NickCpointless

Nospai Deathous

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 4:50 am
NickCpointless
eek OK gettin creapy

your MOM's gettin' creepy... in bed!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:27 am
Actually, we can always say it was a special unit, with female clones. An experiment that was never implemented, but a small test was run. However, the splitting of funds and supplies to run two lines of clones was abandoned after the cost and effort was wasted, but for a short time, females were introduced, but never caught on.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:52 am
...anyone have Turn Undead handy?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:22 pm
Phenomenon.... do dooo do do dooo.. Phenomenon... do do do dooo... Phenomenon.... do dooo do do do, do do do, do do do, do do do, do do do do do do...

Yea...  

Grand_Admiral_Thrawn
Captain

~Dhali.Llama~

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 5:08 pm
Darkened Angel
Perhaps enlisted troops prior to the clones being made?

Besides, the male-only clones would also conflict with Angelic's character Mordranna in COTGCW. The stormies are the clones, right? Mordranna is female and an ex-stormie in the RP, so whatever logic allows that could be the same for CW.
After the rise of the Empire, all the Clones were changed to Stormtroopers. But after that they pretty much stopped cloning and started recruiting actual people. I'm sure that there could have been some females enlisted as Stormtroopers.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:15 pm
Nelowulf
Actually, we can always say it was a special unit, with female clones. An experiment that was never implemented, but a small test was run. However, the splitting of funds and supplies to run two lines of clones was abandoned after the cost and effort was wasted, but for a short time, females were introduced, but never caught on.

i quote myself.

It doesn't matter. We'll figure out a way for the gals to become clones. Whether we smudge it or not, it doesn't matter. We'll come up with a way, or we will refer to the rule #1 in the Guild FAQ.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Nospai Deathous

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:46 pm
Grand_Admiral_Thrawn
Phenomenon.... do dooo do do dooo.. Phenomenon... do do do dooo... Phenomenon.... do dooo do do do, do do do, do do do, do do do, do do do do do do...

Yea...

i agree.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 3:19 am
Nospai Deathous
Grand_Admiral_Thrawn

Yea...

i agree.
rofl as for the female clones in most shows games and films females make great assasins so say that female clones troopers are assasin troopers.  

NickCpointless

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 3:24 am
Grand_Admiral_Thrawn

Yea...
The Jedi Masters are envious of such divine wisdom in these words.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 5:22 am
Darkened Angel
Grand_Admiral_Thrawn

Yea...
The Jedi Masters are envious of such divine wisdom in these words.

that goes without saying.  

Nospai Deathous

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:27 pm
.... sweatdrop and the cantina gets even stranger. one of these days I gotta find a decent bar.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games