Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
werewolves vs, vampires {the fights begun} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:32 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"Nah she is getting packed and getting the animales" Sam gets up and goes to her closet, he can see there are a lot of clothes and dresses that looks vary expensive she gets a huge bag and starts putting clothes in there "Hey maybe when we move you can move in with us"

ya maybe but i would have to break the news about what i am first
you know so there are no walk in and see the truth things

"Yeah I know, we will tell her about you when e comes back in here" Sam throws men's clotheing at you "Here these were my brothers now turn human before she walts in here"
well turn around
he turns human and slips into the clothes
nyroc:what about coryn?
"Can he turn Human yet?" Sam goes to her Drours and takes out little boy's clothes "These were also my brohers but when he was a kid"
here ill try to get him to but he will probably still have his wolf ears or some other indication
nyroc turns to coryn
ok come on try and turn human
coryn focuses and starts to turn human but only goes as far as removing the fur and wolf looks minus the tail and wolf ears
nyroc:thats as far as he can go
coryn:im cold  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:35 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"Nah she is getting packed and getting the animales" Sam gets up and goes to her closet, he can see there are a lot of clothes and dresses that looks vary expensive she gets a huge bag and starts putting clothes in there "Hey maybe when we move you can move in with us"

ya maybe but i would have to break the news about what i am first
you know so there are no walk in and see the truth things

"Yeah I know, we will tell her about you when e comes back in here" Sam throws men's clotheing at you "Here these were my brothers now turn human before she walts in here"
well turn around
"Can he turn Human yet?" Sam goes to her Drours and takes out little boy's clothes "These were also my brohers but when he was a kid"
here ill try to get him to but he will probably still have his wolf ears or some other indication
nyroc turns to coryn
coryn focuses and starts to turn human but only goes as far as removing the fur and wolf looks minus the tail and wolf ears
Still packing up clothes she puts a hat on his head and says "Just say he is Weiring a dog tail cuase he likes to pretend he is one, and put on the clothes little Mr"  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:38 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

well turn around
nyroc turns to coryn
Still packing up clothes she puts a hat on his head and says "Just say he is Weiring a dog tail cuase he likes to pretend he is one, and put on the clothes little Mr"
nyroc helps coryn into the clothes
coryn:how do people walk around in these there all tight and uncomfortable
nyroc:take them off and your in big trouble
coryn:fine i wont take them off but im not hiding my tail  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:41 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

well turn around
nyroc turns to coryn

Sam stops when she takes out a white dress and lays it on the bed and continue's to take out clothes and pack them she has about two huge bags full  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:42 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
nyroc turns to coryn

Sam stops when she takes out a white dress and lays it on the bed and continue's to take out clothes and pack them she has about two huge bags full
nyroc:need any help?
coryn runs around the room and chases his tail  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:52 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
nyroc turns to coryn

"No not really Im almost done, sorry about all the clothes, my Mom travels a lot and buys them, and I also keep clothes from our childhood to remember the good old days" She smiles and then zips up the bags "Well Im done"  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:54 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"No not really Im almost done, sorry about all the clothes, my Mom travels a lot and buys them, and I also keep clothes from our childhood to remember the good old days" She smiles and then zips up the bags "Well Im done"

ill be done as soon as i catch coryn and get him to put his pants on
coryn:you cant catch me!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:59 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Sam grabs his arm a little anoid an gives him to Nyroc then takes one bag and walks out  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:03 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Sam grabs his arm a little anoid an gives him to Nyroc then takes one bag and walks out
nyroc slpips the pants onto coryn then follows sam out the door  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:06 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Sam put the bag outside the front door then turned around and saw Nyroc so she went and grabed his arm and said "Now is a good time" She takes him to a part of the house he has never been to and goes to a room with two doors and knocks on it "Mom you in there?"  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:07 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Sam put the bag outside the front door then turned around and saw Nyroc so she went and grabed his arm and said "Now is a good time" She takes him to a part of the house he has never been to and goes to a room with two doors and knocks on it "Mom you in there?"
coryn follows after them but is distracted by a toy lying on the floor and starts to play with it like a dog would  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:08 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

standing aramil said "have you two met my new friends yet? no then i'll show you them."  

King Phar

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:10 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

coryn follows after them but is distracted by a toy lying on the floor and starts to play with it like a dog would

Her mother opens the dorr and see's Nyroc the tackles and hugging him saying while she is crying "I love you so much for saving my baby! I love you I love you!"
Sam hides her face and yells "MOM!!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:13 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Her mother opens the dorr and see's Nyroc the tackles and hugging him saying while she is crying "I love you so much for saving my baby! I love you I love you!"
nyroc just lays there blushing
your-your welcome mam  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:17 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

nyroc just lays there blushing
your-your welcome mam

Her mother stops hugging him then helps up "Sorry about that, your just so wonderful I cant help it" Sam is blushing with emberessment "Mom your so emberessing"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games