Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:43 pm
Hey guys, guess what. It's time for Audi's let-it-all-out again!

So, I don't knoe if your parents are like mine. They're lonely and enjoy buying things for my friends, and spending time with my friends. They ahve their own friends, but don't make plans to do stuff with them... Anyways, for the past week, about 4 times a day, m dad has been asking me when I'm going to ask my friends to come over and hang out at my house on saturday. Then it changed to when I'm going to get them over here on saturday. Somehow it went from me asking to them actually being here and him making plans. Well, I finally had it and said, "Dad, it's not my decision if they come over again, we vote and it's usually at -said person's- house". And he got al huffy and was well, it seems to me that you don't ask them. I said" What's the point, our pool isn't even working right now", because you knwo, I'm supposed to knwo he fixed it somehow. He got all mad and said I don't notice things and that our pool was nice and warm and at 80 and that I said my boyfriend was loking forward to using it this summer. Well, yeah he was loking forward to using it, but I told him that you had given up on fixing it for this summer because the summer was half over and that it probably wasn't going to get fixed untill the weather cooled down a bit. Hence why I didn't know he had fixed it. Anyways, he explodes and says I'm disrespecting him and s**t and that I don't even bother asking my friends and that I don't have the right to disrespect him.

WAS HE NOT LISTENING TO ANYTHING I HAD JUST SAID?

You got it, he interrupted me every single time I tried to say anything. So no my side of the story, no my opinion, no nothing. Just me getting yeled at because he doesn't understand. I even told him that it wasn't the first time he'd asked me that exact same question that day, and he said "Yes it is. I haven't asked you this before, ever". my dad's starting to devellop what his dad had. Dementia. And because he's a perfectionist, he's always right. He wonders why I don't do alot of the stuff he asks, and decides that it's okay to insult me and say I'm basically worthless. Even worse is when my mom walks by as if nothing happened and pats me on teh back, asks me if I'm okay and walks away to go watch TV.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:55 pm
Nothing really bad, but its a fun story that I wanted to share. 3nodding

I was at work today, and there was a bunch of kids (probably about 13 or 14 years old, I think...there was three boys and three girls). They were acting like major brats, they were loud, screaming, and they starting to mess things up in the theater. My mom and I were talking in the theater, and a manager gave them a warning.
So before I went on break, a manager asked me to watch them for a bit. I followed them into their theater and waited. It was just previews at the time, so I didn't mind the talking. Then, they got so loud, I could hear them over the previews. I mean, it got bad.
So, with my flashlight, I walked straight up to them and glared. "You better put your feet down right now. Listen to me. You've had one warning. If I even hear one complaint, you all will be kicked out, understand?" I said.
They looked so scared! They put their feet down and nodded their heads. The best part was my parents were sitting right behind them. I couldn't look them in the eyes because if I did, I would have broekn out laughing. I hid a bit, so I could watch to see if they would do anything. One of them wanted to, but my mother shut them up quickly. It was great! After the movie, my parents came over to talk to me, and we had a good laugh about it.  

Sirus Jin

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:00 am
Man, every night I come back from work there is so much written. I simply cannot respond to everything and in some cases the time frame between when the post was made till now makes any comment I might have moot.

I will say this people's problems that are going on cannot be summed up in such a trifling word as drama. This is life folks, good or bad you just have to take what comes, hope for the best and move on. Luckily, this place is here to help blow off some stress when things go bad or to generally inform everyone what is going on in your life. The sallies acts somewhat as a giant journal for everyone in the guild and I am glad for it, keeps the main page free from clutter every time something new happens in a person's life and they wish to share.

Know what causes drama? People making unneeded comments to another person's post. Let me be clear in saying that I am not against people stating their true opinion on a matter, I just feel that at times people could use more tact. Nobody likes to be kicked when they are down, so why do it to somebody else? How hard is it, really, to take a moment to go over your post and consider if it might cause some foreseeable problems or arguments? That is not so say you shouldn't make your response, but as it says in the rules, take it to PM if you wish to discuss personal matters and not make a big scene in front of everybody.

I do stand fully by the idea that one is entitled to their opinion, but that doesn't mean you have to express it. It is a pretty simple thing to me, if your comment is going to potentially cause more harm than good, keep it to yourself. Do not take this as me saying people should not be their selves, on the contrary. What I am really saying is try to not be so selfish and try to think of someone else before you, from time to time. Words can hurt, they can in fact run very deep and I do not think anyone here truly wishes to cause anyone else undo suffering. If you are someone that does indeed like to cause other people pain, all I can say is that I hope we can weed you decrepit souls our from the guild before you do too much harm.

End of my little rant, I guess. Feel free to comment anyway you wish, even if not at all.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:03 am
Well said Arty. Something I've been wanting to add to the first post if I could, but I've never been able to say it right...You mind if I quote that and put that in the front? Want Audi to be okay with it too sweatdrop  

Af Mas

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:04 am
Sirus Jin

I was at work today, and there was a bunch of kids (probably about 13 or 14 years old, I think...there was three boys and three girls). They were acting like major brats, they were loud, screaming, and they starting to mess things up in the theater. My mom and I were talking in the theater, and a manager gave them a warning.
So before I went on break, a manager asked me to watch them for a bit. I followed them into their theater and waited. It was just previews at the time, so I didn't mind the talking. Then, they got so loud, I could hear them over the previews. I mean, it got bad.
So, with my flashlight, I walked straight up to them and glared. "You better put your feet down right now. Listen to me. You've had one warning. If I even hear one complaint, you all will be kicked out, understand?" I said.
They looked so scared! They put their feet down and nodded their heads. The best part was my parents were sitting right behind them. I couldn't look them in the eyes because if I did, I would have broekn out laughing. I hid a bit, so I could watch to see if they would do anything. One of them wanted to, but my mother shut them up quickly. It was great! After the movie, my parents came over to talk to me, and we had a good laugh about it.

*wipes away tear from eye* Oooh, I needed a good laugh like that. Love hearing about little brats like that getting taken care of. Beautiful.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:06 am
Af Mas
Well said Arty. Something I've been wanting to add to the first post if I could, but I've never been able to say it right...You mind if I quote that and put that in the front? Want Audi to be okay with it too sweatdrop

Lol! Sure, I guess if you want. I know it could be phrased better than that. Sure Kriss could get my point across more elegantly, she has that kind of talant.  

Artemis Vulpes

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:07 am
Af Mas

ITs' already up there, slowpoke.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:09 am
Audi Kitty
Af Mas

Like, what Arty said? Or a rule already there? >>  

Af Mas

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:11 am
Af Mas
Audi Kitty
Af Mas

Apperently all of what I said. o.O;  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:11 am
Artemis Vulpes
Af Mas
Audi Kitty
Af Mas

Apperently all of what I said. o.O;

Just noticed...But I would've done it if she hadn't ^^;;

Hey, it gets the point across  

Af Mas

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:18 am
Af Mas

Meh, I am just getting tired of seeing members attacking each other when we should be looking for comfort in one another. Seriously, don't kick a person when they are down, reach out your hand and help them up.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:24 am
Artemis Vulpes
Af Mas

Meh, I am just getting tired of seeing members attacking each other when we should be looking for comfort in one another. Seriously, don't kick a person when they are down, reach out your hand and help them up.

That's exactly how I feel. Let's hope your words are heard  

Af Mas

Nekoyaki

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:53 am
*meekly* Just want to let it be said that when I use the word drama, I'm refering to my own tendancy to overreact to things that really aren't that big a deal.. because I recall using the word three times in succession in my post, and I was only meaning my large amount of anger over such a small sentence... *ears droop* And let it be said right here and now, dramallama is a ridiculous icon.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:55 am
(Was meant to post this a little while ago)

Grrr..... the first time I get personal/unrestricted time with my mate, my family has to mess it up. I get home today (earlier than normal) and Rain comes online, and we start talking... then my about half my family come home and give me chores >.< . Of course, if I refuse, they demand:

a) to know what I'm doing
b) to see my laptop

I swear they have no concept of privacy.....  

Crenn

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:26 am
Sirus Jin

I wuv you... heart My uncle and I went to see Monster House last night, and throughout the whole movie, these parents were commenting (very loudly) on what was goinbg on to their kid. I'm all for explaining a movie to a child who doesn't understand, but either do it at home or do it quietly...if the kid's having a hard time understanding, maybe they shouldn't even be there in the first place. It's just downright rude.

The same thing happened at Pirates, except instead of commenting, this four-year-old(ish) kid was SCREAMING and wailing for the first 15 min, and the parents weren't doing anything. Fortunately someone in the front got sick of it and went and complained and they were kicked out.

I'd complain myself, but I hate missing stuff in the movie. I don't even go to the bathroom until the end... sweatdrop  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games