Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JT_Griffin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 8:41 pm

*chuckles and snuggles Mikomi tightly. Getting some straps to hold her to him as he gets up and lays on the couch with her.* Still eating those candies I see? ;p
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 8:42 pm

JT_Griffin
*chuckles and snuggles Mikomi tightly. Getting some straps to hold her to him as he gets up and lays on the couch with her.* Still eating those candies I see? ;p
*curls up in the corner of the couch* Of course! Im a sugar fiend....*nodnod*

OnlyMikomi

JT_Griffin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 8:43 pm

OnlyMikomi
JT_Griffin
*luaghs* I know your always wanting chocolate milk no? ;p *nuzzling and curling up in her lap.*
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 8:44 pm

JT_Griffin
OnlyMikomi
JT_Griffin
*luaghs* I know your always wanting chocolate milk no? ;p *nuzzling and curling up in her lap.*
*blinks* Chocolate milk? *drools* be right back...

OnlyMikomi

JT_Griffin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 8:45 pm

OnlyMikomi
JT_Griffin
OnlyMikomi
JT_Griffin
*blinks* Chocolate milk? *drools* be right back...
Falls over laughing* What would you do if I got you a tanker of chocolate milk?
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 8:48 pm

*skitters back with a glass of chocolate milk* A tanker? prolly call off from work for a week with a bad tummyache ... xd

OnlyMikomi

JT_Griffin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 8:49 pm

OnlyMikomi
*skitters back with a glass of chocolate milk* A tanker? prolly call off from work for a week with a bad tummyache ... xd
*thppts and pokes her belly lightly* No silly what would you do for me if I gave you a tanker. ;p
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 8:50 pm

JT_Griffin
OnlyMikomi
*thppts and pokes her belly lightly* No silly what would you do for me if I gave you a tanker. ;p
*blushes a bit and giggles* Free scritches for life?

OnlyMikomi

JT_Griffin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 8:52 pm

OnlyMikomi
JT_Griffin
OnlyMikomi
Hmms* Not bad how about a great big bear hug?
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 8:55 pm

JT_Griffin
OnlyMikomi
JT_Griffin
OnlyMikomi
*glomps tightly and snughuggles* Theres ya go...*nodnod*

OnlyMikomi

JT_Griffin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 8:56 pm

OnlyMikomi
JT_Griffin
OnlyMikomi
JT_Griffin
OnlyMikomi
*nodnods and hands her a toy tanker with 20 onces of chocolate milk in it.* Here ya go then." ;p
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 8:58 pm

JT_Griffin
OnlyMikomi
JT_Griffin
OnlyMikomi
JT_Griffin
OnlyMikomi
*nodnods and hands her a toy tanker with 20 onces of chocolate milk in it.* Here ya go then." ;p
*squeals and fluffs out in excitement* Its not Christmas yet and already a life's supply of choco milk and assorted candies...*swoons*

OnlyMikomi

JT_Griffin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 9:00 pm

OnlyMikomi
JT_Griffin
OnlyMikomi
JT_Griffin
OnlyMikomi
JT_Griffin
OnlyMikomi
*squeals and fluffs out in excitement* Its not Christmas yet and already a life's supply of choco milk and assorted candies...*swoons*
*thppts* If I had the time and money I'd get you a picture of your fursona.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 9:03 pm

Hell I have the money...I just wanna find a good artist whos willing to do the commission...

OnlyMikomi

JT_Griffin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 9:03 pm

OnlyMikomi
Hell I have the money...I just wanna find a good artist whos willing to do the commission...
How much you willing to spend?
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games