Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Andrew Drake

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 10:24 pm

JT_Griffin
Andrew Drake
JT_Griffin
*snuggles back* Yes a gift. But really what you think of the pics I've gotten? Paided alot for those.

They look good, all of them. I wish I could draw. I can play the piano, the violin, and the ocarina. I've been trying to teach a few of my friends the ocarina but their hands seem to be too big.
I can't draw, can't play music, I can't Dance the only thing about me is the way I walk.* cuttting off the music* I'm creative but few ways to express it. stressed

Well we all find some way to express ourselves.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 10:26 pm

Andrew Drake
JT_Griffin
Andrew Drake
JT_Griffin
*snuggles back* Yes a gift. But really what you think of the pics I've gotten? Paided alot for those.

They look good, all of them. I wish I could draw. I can play the piano, the violin, and the ocarina. I've been trying to teach a few of my friends the ocarina but their hands seem to be too big.
I can't draw, can't play music, I can't Dance the only thing about me is the way I walk.* cuttting off the music* I'm creative but few ways to express it. stressed

Well we all find some way to express ourselves.
*nodnods* mines insanity. ;p btw let me know when you've checked the bank for the trade.

JT_Griffin

Andrew Drake

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 10:27 pm

JT_Griffin
*nodnods* mines insanity. ;p btw let me know when you've checked the bank for the trade.

I actually just stumbled across the bank. Lucky me I guess.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 10:29 pm

Andrew Drake
JT_Griffin

Yeah need to learn the map some but once you know it you'll do fine.

JT_Griffin

Andrew Drake

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 10:31 pm

JT_Griffin
Andrew Drake
JT_Griffin

I didn't think that there would be so many screens on that map. Its like the final temple in Legends of Zelda when you don't even have a map.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 10:32 pm

Andrew Drake
JT_Griffin
Andrew Drake
JT_Griffin

I didn't think that there would be so many screens on that map. Its like the final temple in Legends of Zelda when you don't even have a map.
Wouldn't know never played Zelda more a Saga fan. ;p and should have ears to put on if you wish. Just click Profile and my invintory.

JT_Griffin

Andrew Drake

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 10:35 pm

JT_Griffin
Andrew Drake
JT_Griffin
Andrew Drake
JT_Griffin

Wouldn't know never played Zelda more a Saga fan. ;p and should have ears to put on if you wish. Just click Profile and my invintory.

Well my friends love Zelda, I like stuff like Frogger and Pac Man, you know...old school. Thanks for the ears.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 10:36 pm

No worries. I didn't need them. and now you are furry for here. ;p Old school is coo still have my atrai. but right now playing jap games that no one knows.

JT_Griffin

Josie Mir

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 10:37 pm

'Course, the Atari company has progressed quite a bit...
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 10:37 pm

Josie Mir
'Course, the Atari company has progressed quite a bit...
*nodnods* Transformsers game they made is cool. and hard.

JT_Griffin

JT_Griffin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 10:44 pm

*is all alone again?*
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 11:03 pm

Alone? Nah.

It's a bit lonely, though.. a bit chilly.

*snugs*

Josie Mir

chinterton

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 11:11 pm

::howls::
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 12:43 am

post ninja

Fuzzfuzzy

Fuzzfuzzy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 12:48 am

more posts surprised
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games