Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:18 pm

K. All adults have been moved to second page. I do not relish the thought of counting them, that is how many we have. xp
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:18 pm

Ddraig Asheart
K. All adults have been moved to second page. I do not relish the thought of counting them, that is how many we have. xp

at least we have lots of adults, right?

Kayariy

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:24 pm

Kayariy
Ddraig Asheart

at least we have lots of adults, right?

Yep. Tons. That is why I am not looking forward to seeing what our final total for August will be.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:24 pm

*softly snickering from afar... in Spanlish* Having all these healthy adults... what a great problem to have. xd

Beady, at 11:59 p.m. of August 31, do the adult count and lost eggs/hatchlings count (both on page 2) for me and PM me the numbers. Then you can clear both posts to start the Class of September 2008. I'll do the math and figure out our success rate. That okay with you? biggrin

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Kayariy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:27 pm

why is my hatchling not maturing? sad
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:27 pm

Willa-Wisp
*softly snickering from afar... in Spanlish* Having all these healthy adults... what a great problem to have. xd

Beady, at 11:59 p.m. of August 31, do the adult count and lost eggs/hatchlings count (both on page 2) for me and PM me the numbers. Then you can clear both posts to start the Class of September 2008. I'll do the math and figure out our success rate. That okay with you? biggrin

That sounds good. I will see if anyone wants to count with me so my brain does not explode.

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:29 pm

Kayariy

Try putting the black in your sig for a while instead of the gold. That way it will get more views.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:32 pm

Ddraig Asheart
Kayariy

Try putting the black in your sig for a while instead of the gold. That way it will get more views.

I am actively walking the black, pink, and skywing. I really want a chance at an egg or two tonight before the white hatches.

Kayariy

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:33 pm

Ddraig Asheart
Willa-Wisp

That sounds good. I will see if anyone wants to count with me so my brain does not explode.

eek A brain is a terrible thing to have exploded. I'm sure you'll get help. Everyone has been so terrific! 3nodding biggrin

So, what's the latest speculation on the type of dragon TJ has hidden? Oh, and thanks for the link, Kaya!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:41 pm

my speculation is the same as it was before, the link is somewhere.

Kayariy

Kayariy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:42 pm

yay Raito is a MALE!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:43 pm

Kayariy
do a site wide search on the dragon cave forums for the word "aeos". set it to any time period. That's my theory. Will know more when someone knows what the eggs look like.

4302 is in chatspeech. translated it is "aeoz". latest trend on the interet is "s = z" so translated again, it's "aeos". a search for "aeos" yields MANY results, all in the same thread.

Spoiler>> http://dragcaveforum.technoized.com/index.php?showtopic=2372

Found it.

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Kayariy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:46 pm

Ddraig Asheart
Kayariy
do a site wide search on the dragon cave forums for the word "aeos". set it to any time period. That's my theory. Will know more when someone knows what the eggs look like.

4302 is in chatspeech. translated it is "aeoz". latest trend on the interet is "s = z" so translated again, it's "aeos". a search for "aeos" yields MANY results, all in the same thread.

Spoiler>> http://dragcaveforum.technoized.com/index.php?showtopic=2372

Found it.

it's either that or something that PF13 (also known as animeluver) worked on.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:32 pm

*has nose glued to my computer screen*
I think the new eggs should be unfogged some time in the next hour. Someone said that the eggs will be able to be seen around 4pm PST. So that is soon!

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Arcanasylvana

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:35 pm

Ddraig Asheart
Arcanasylvana
My Dragons' Babies that were bred and abandoned

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Woo..........Quite the group there. Hope we can help them all!

What can I say? My Dragons were really frisky this time around! LOL
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games