Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:01 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yea I usually in a good mood......but tonight even music ain't helping **sighs** I need to be cheered up too.....I don't know with a new doc appointment coming up Thurs my nerves are getting to me too...... cat_sweatdrop

Is everything alright? D:
There's no reason to worry, is there? D:

well that is what I will find out tomorrow....I have three aneurisms in my brain....and one needs to be checked out by a neurosurgeon....from what I have read it can be fixed but it is still scary..............

Aneurysms? D':

Jesus, those scare me. Are you going to be okay? D:

they scare me too.....I am ok now so I figure I should be ok.......the good news is they were found before one burst.....which in that case..............I am doing my best to keep positive about it.....

Many many many of my best wishes. I really hope everything turns out okay. D':

thanks........**goes to poke you with my tail** I would have liked you to have met my new personality but she got herself in a bit of a bind at the moment......  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:06 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

well that is what I will find out tomorrow....I have three aneurisms in my brain....and one needs to be checked out by a neurosurgeon....from what I have read it can be fixed but it is still scary..............

Aneurysms? D':

they scare me too.....I am ok now so I figure I should be ok.......the good news is they were found before one burst.....which in that case..............I am doing my best to keep positive about it.....

thanks........**goes to poke you with my tail** I would have liked you to have met my new personality but she got herself in a bit of a bind at the moment......

gonk

stare

That's okay. I'd probably rather not anyway. ._____.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:15 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Aneurysms? D':

gonk

stare

aaww.....she would have liked you......to kill you that is......she is a pretty evil demon/vampire.....she is not like me......she takes what she wants.........but as I said she in a bit of trouble at the moment..........  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:16 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

gonk

stare

aaww.....she would have liked you......to kill you that is......she is a pretty evil demon/vampire.....she is not like me......she takes what she wants.........but as I said she in a bit of trouble at the moment..........

I see. -_-  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:39 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

gonk

stare

I see. -_-

yea....**walking around you** she tried killing her ex-partner but he was quick and gave her someone else.....turned out his blood was tainted so she is out like a light..........**smiling baring fangs** I guess that is what happens when you just can't control yourself.....................  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:40 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

gonk

stare

I see. -_-

yea....**walking around you** she tried killing her ex-partner but he was quick and gave her someone else.....turned out his blood was tainted so she is out like a light..........**smiling baring fangs** I guess that is what happens when you just can't control yourself.....................

Indeed. :/  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:58 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

gonk

stare

I see. -_-

**smiling again** so here I am....I am glad what she drank didn't effect me.....strange that is.....I just don't know how long I will be here....she is very strong willed............  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:05 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I see. -_-

**smiling again** so here I am....I am glad what she drank didn't effect me.....strange that is.....I just don't know how long I will be here....she is very strong willed............

Well, don't let her in here. >_>;  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:13 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I see. -_-

well when she wakes up I will have no control over where she goes....it is up to my partner as to what happens to her and me.........well I gotta go RL is calling..........  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:17 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

well when she wakes up I will have no control over where she goes....it is up to my partner as to what happens to her and me.........well I gotta go RL is calling..........

See ya.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:50 pm
Skyailia

:::scowls kicking Sky:::... thats for your computer... :::scowls rubbing her forehead... damned things givin me a ******** headache...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:53 pm
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia

:::scowls kicking Sky:::... thats for your computer... :::scowls rubbing her forehead... damned things givin me a ******** headache...

don't kick me.......it;s not my fault.................  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:55 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

See ya.

hihi!!!! don't listen to her.........  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:55 pm
Skyailia
MuyamiKasai
Skyailia

don't kick me.......it;s not my fault.................

::snickers evilly::: thats not what plant and the twins think... :::laughs so hard her sides hurt::: but anyways.. yes kick your laptop a couple times for me... it needs to be punished... :::snickers:::  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:56 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

See ya.

hihi!!!! don't listen to her.........

:::snickers evilly:::.. awwww isnt that precious...  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games