Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:00 pm
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
Mizuti Akumachi
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel

"You are wrong on both accounts, doctor."
Luminova says.
"Gods are beyond energy, beyond logic... They were here before any of us. They shaped the reality in which we live and they didn't need microchips or wires to do it, in fact, they didn't even have to think about it... The universe was made as a byproduct of a song they played for their own amusement, the Theme of Iluvitar. I know this, because I come from among them."
And with those words, Luminove reverts to her true Unicorn form in all it's splendor and majesty. She shakes her mane, stroke the floor with her left front hoof and looks right at Dr. Addams. What the others perceive to be her voice then speaks out in the other's minds.
"And, Not only are the gods real and indeed gods, not aliens, but they also do not breed with mortals, it is one of our greatest laws. We are are perfect beings, created by Iluvitar to be perfect and we do not mix with imperfect mortals. That's like gorilla wanting to breed with an ant... It's just too different and shouldn't even be thought of. Half-gods are not literally half mortal, but lesser deities that have lowered themselves to a position the is half-way between god and mortal, by inhabiting avatar bodies to interact with mortals."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dr. Addams becomes entranced at the sudden a appearance of a Unicorn before her. A creature of the dreams of all innocent young maidens, the little girls who in their minds eye, perceive themselves to be princesses of magical and wondrous kingdoms. The very sight of it brings back thought s and memories of her own to her of when she was that young and innocent, when she herself had dared to believe. Fantasy made reality. Too unbelievable to be true, yet too undeniable to be false.
"A unicorn..."
She says as she drops her clipboard and finds her self walking to Luminova with an outstretched left hand, drawn to her by a will that is not her own, yet and the same time is.
"A Unicorn..."
"She says, laying her hand on Luminova's head, between her eyes. She then slides her hand up to touch her horn and then runs her hand through Luminova's mane as she strokes her forehead with her other hand. The elevator's hum then slows to a stop and the door opens with a loud chime that snaps Dr. Addams back to her senses. She looks back at the elevator and then at Luminova.
"Oh!, Ummm... As you said, Seeing is believing..."
She says sheepishly.
"And touching and feeling, even more so..."
She then turns her attention to Sha.
"I am taking you to a place where you can detoxify yourself and your friend. And yes, you will be able to rest there, as well."
With those words, she then turns and starts to walk toward the elevator.
"Come on."
She says. Suddenly she stops and turns back to Luminova.
"I'm sorry..."
She says.
"I probably shouldn't ask this, but... Could I get a sample from you?"

User Image
"Hey don't fret too much, You are technically right about one thing."
Jack says, wrapping his left arm around Dr. Adams shoulder.
"The Big Bang did happen just not to how you understand it."
He winks, then lets go and then walks to the center of the room.
"Had I known that was our destination, I wouldn't have had to sit through these non plot related pages."
Jack then snaps his fingers and an escalator pops up. Jack walks up onto it and it lifts him up to B1. Once he is at the top, the escalator then poofs away.

"What a show-off."
Luminova thinks to herself as she watches jack ride the escalator. Once it and Jack disappear, she then turns back to Dr. Addams.
"You want a sample from me?"
She asks.

"I'm sorry..."
Dr. Addams explains, her hands folded together as if to beg or pray.
"It's just that... I mean, wow! A real live Unicorn.... Nobody's ever been able to study one, before, hell, nobody even believes that you exist! As a scientist, I would be a total fool to not get at least a DNA sample to study..."
She suddenly lets her hands fall.
"Wait a minute..."
She says, looking at Luminova inquisitively.
"Are you even a real Unicorn?..."
She then asks in disbelief.
"Or... Is that just a form you chose to take?" confused

"You mortals are such children..."
Luminova laughs.
"Always curious, always trying to learn everything... I am a unicorn. This is my original form, the one my mother created me with.... You may take a lock from my mane, if you wish... But it will not do you any good... I fear you'll find all tests to be... inconclusive."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:25 pm
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
Mizuti Akumachi
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel

"You are wrong on both accounts, doctor."
Luminova says.
"Gods are beyond energy, beyond logic... They were here before any of us. They shaped the reality in which we live and they didn't need microchips or wires to do it, in fact, they didn't even have to think about it... The universe was made as a byproduct of a song they played for their own amusement, the Theme of Iluvitar. I know this, because I come from among them."
And with those words, Luminove reverts to her true Unicorn form in all it's splendor and majesty. She shakes her mane, stroke the floor with her left front hoof and looks right at Dr. Addams. What the others perceive to be her voice then speaks out in the other's minds.
"And, Not only are the gods real and indeed gods, not aliens, but they also do not breed with mortals, it is one of our greatest laws. We are are perfect beings, created by Iluvitar to be perfect and we do not mix with imperfect mortals. That's like gorilla wanting to breed with an ant... It's just too different and shouldn't even be thought of. Half-gods are not literally half mortal, but lesser deities that have lowered themselves to a position the is half-way between god and mortal, by inhabiting avatar bodies to interact with mortals."

Dr. Addams becomes entranced at the sudden a appearance of a Unicorn before her. A creature of the dreams of all innocent young maidens, the little girls who in their minds eye, perceive themselves to be princesses of magical and wondrous kingdoms. The very sight of it brings back thought s and memories of her own to her of when she was that young and innocent, when she herself had dared to believe. Fantasy made reality. Too unbelievable to be true, yet too undeniable to be false.
"A unicorn..."
She says as she drops her clipboard and finds her self walking to Luminova with an outstretched left hand, drawn to her by a will that is not her own, yet and the same time is.
"A Unicorn..."
"She says, laying her hand on Luminova's head, between her eyes. She then slides her hand up to touch her horn and then runs her hand through Luminova's mane as she strokes her forehead with her other hand. The elevator's hum then slows to a stop and the door opens with a loud chime that snaps Dr. Addams back to her senses. She looks back at the elevator and then at Luminova.
"Oh!, Ummm... As you said, Seeing is believing..."
She says sheepishly.
"And touching and feeling, even more so..."
She then turns her attention to Sha.
"I am taking you to a place where you can detoxify yourself and your friend. And yes, you will be able to rest there, as well."
With those words, she then turns and starts to walk toward the elevator.
"Come on."
She says. Suddenly she stops and turns back to Luminova.
"I'm sorry..."
She says.
"I probably shouldn't ask this, but... Could I get a sample from you?"

User Image
"Had I known that was our destination, I wouldn't have had to sit through these non plot related pages."
Jack then snaps his fingers and an escalator pops up. Jack walks up onto it and it lifts him up to B1. Once he is at the top, the escalator then poofs away.

"What a show-off."
Luminova thinks to herself as she watches jack ride the escalator. Once it and Jack disappear, she then turns back to Dr. Addams.
She asks.

"I'm sorry..."
"It's just that... I mean, wow! A real live Unicorn.... Nobody's ever been able to study one, before, hell, nobody even believes that you exist! As a scientist, I would be a total fool to not get at least a DNA sample to study..."
"Wait a minute..."

Luminova laughs.
"Always curious, always trying to learn everything... I am a unicorn. This is my original form, the one my mother created me with.... You may take a lock from my mane, if you wish... But it will not do you any good... I fear you'll find all tests to be... inconclusive."

Dr. Addams gently grabs a tuft of Luminova's mane behind the right ear with her left hand.
"Your mother... created you?"
She asks digging through her pockets with her right hand, in search of a cutting tool.  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:19 pm
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
Mizuti Akumachi

User Image

"What a show-off."
She asks.

"I'm sorry..."
"Wait a minute..."

Luminova laughs.

Dr. Addams gently grabs a tuft of Luminova's mane behind the right ear with her left hand.
She asks digging through her pockets with her right hand, in search of a cutting tool.

MY kind's true form is without shape, we are spirits."
Luminova explains.
"We wear these bodies to interact with you mortals, living physical lives as you mortals, do... Able to eat, breath, share physical love, and produce families... However, we do not give birth as you do... After I have married the man I love and we lay together, I will become pregnant and carry the child to term, but once that point has been reached, I will transform my unborn child into a spirit creature as my mother did with me... I will then concentrate it into a physical form outside my body and it manifest itself as a baby that reflects the love that my husband and I have for eachother, having characteristics from both of us."
Luminova then turns her head slightly to look at Dr. Addams.
"So, you see, I was never actually born, though I was brought into being by my mother and father... My husband to be is a Vampire, so I don't know if the child will be born a Unicorn, or with a human form... I look forward to finding out."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:42 pm
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
Mizuti Akumachi

User Image

"What a show-off."
She asks.

"I'm sorry..."
"Wait a minute..."

Luminova laughs.

Luminova explains.
"We wear these bodies to interact with you mortals, living physical lives as you mortals, do... Able to eat, breath, share physical love, and produce families... However, we do not give birth as you do... After I have married the man I love and we lay together, I will become pregnant and carry the child to term, but once that point has been reached, I will transform my unborn child into a spirit creature as my mother did with me... I will then concentrate it into a physical form outside my body and it manifest itself as a baby that reflects the love that my husband and I have for eachother, having characteristics from both of us."
"So, you see, I was never actually born, though I was brought into being by my mother and father... My husband to be is a Vampire, so I don't know if the child will be born a Unicorn, or with a human form... I look forward to finding out."

Dr. Addams stops searching her pockets and begins to pout.
"I don't have anything to cut this with..."
She mutters.  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:27 pm
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil

"I'm sorry..."
"Wait a minute..."

Luminova laughs.

Luminova explains.

She mutters.

He had entered the elevator and had slumped to the floor in a heap with Mina in his lap. Through half opened eyes, he watched the interaction between Dr. Addams and Luminova. It brought a smile to his face watching the girlish wonder on the good doctor's face as she examined Luminova's true form. When she wanted to take a sample, but had nothing to cut it with, he withdrew one of his swords and gingerly gave it to the doctor. "Here, try your hand using this."

OOC: Done for the moment.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:56 pm
sha312
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil

"I'm sorry..."
"Wait a minute..."

Luminova laughs.

Luminova explains.

She mutters.

He had entered the elevator and had slumped to the floor in a heap with Mina in his lap. Through half opened eyes, he watched the interaction between Dr. Addams and Luminova. It brought a smile to his face watching the girlish wonder on the good doctor's face as she examined Luminova's true form. When she wanted to take a sample, but had nothing to cut it with, he withdrew one of his swords and gingerly gave it to the doctor. "Here, try your hand using this."

Dr. Addams looks back and sees the sword offered her for a moment and then turns away.
"Thank you."
She says.
"But I I don't think I'll even be able to lift something like that... I think something more compact is in order?..."  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:37 pm
shapelessevil
sha312
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil

Luminova explains.

She mutters.

Dr. Addams looks back and sees the sword offered her for a moment and then turns away.
"Thank you."
She says.
"But I I don't think I'll even be able to lift something like that... I think something more compact is in order?..."

Generating a dagger of ice in his left hand, Aidar gently lays his right hand on Dr. Addams and closing it to where they are holding the tuft together, uses the blade to sever the hair. Releasing her hand, he then steps away, vaporizing the dagger with a quick flash of flame as he enters the elevator, stooping and picking up Dr. Addams' clipboard. Stand wing to Sha's left, he turns about and waits.
Mr. Stubbs who had been standing in front of the entrance, unintentionally barring the Wargs from entering now heads toward the elevator only to find it a bit cramped in side.
"I I'm not going to fit in there with you guys, I'm going to need the elevator all to my self..."
He has, towering over Aidar and Sha from outside.
"Din nae even think about getting us tae vacate tae make room for ye..." stare
Aidar says, annoyed.
"Ye wait yer turn!"
Ooc: Done  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:15 pm
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
sha312
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil

Luminova explains.

She mutters.

"Thank you."
She says.

Generating a dagger of ice in his left hand, Aidar gently lays his right hand on Dr. Addams and closing it to where they are holding the tuft together, uses the blade to sever the hair. Releasing her hand, he then steps away, vaporizing the dagger with a quick flash of flame as he enters the elevator, stooping and picking up Dr. Addams' clipboard. Stand wing to Sha's left, he turns about and waits.
Mr. Stubbs who had been standing in front of the entrance, unintentionally barring the Wargs from entering now heads toward the elevator only to find it a bit cramped in side.
"I I'm not going to fit in there with you guys, I'm going to need the elevator all to my self..."
Aidar says, annoyed.
"Ye wait yer turn!"

Resuming her Human form, Luminova then smiles at Dr. Addams and then looks over in the direction of the elevator, reluctant to enter on account of Mr. Stubbs.  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:25 am
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
sha312
shapelessevil

She mutters.

"Thank you."
She says.

Aidar says, annoyed.
"Ye wait yer turn!"

Resuming her Human form, Luminova then smiles at Dr. Addams and then looks over in the direction of the elevator, reluctant to enter on account of Mr. Stubbs.

"Oh!"
Dr. Addams gasps as she spies the Wargs entering over Luminova's shoulder and then looks back to see Mr. Stubbs.
"I'm sorry."
She says.
"I miscalculated, we should have taken the large elevator, its a longer rout, but it would have been more simple... We'll it cant be helped, now..."
She looks back and forth, between Luminova with the Wags and the elevator with Aidar, Sha and Stubbs.
"Ok..."
She says turning to Luminova.
"You and the floating Dragon head go with Aidar, sha, and their unconscious friend..."
She then turns back to Mister Subbs.
"Then the big hunk, I mean giant guy- KITTY!!!"
Dr. Addams shuts up and looks down at the ground blushing for a moment and then starts to look around as if panicking.
"Uh...." redface
She stalls trying to think of what to properly say.
"Him!"
She cries, grabbing hold of Mr. Stubbs's left wrist with both hands and looking back to Luminova.
"He'll follow after by himself... Then the Wargs, two at a time... And finally, me." sweatdrop
Dr. Addams then breaths a sigh of relief, having finally gotten passed that bit of awkwardness she and figuratively stepped into and gotten out what she needed to say.
Ooc: Done for the night.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:33 pm
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
sha312
shapelessevil

She mutters.

"Thank you."
She says.

Aidar says, annoyed.
"Ye wait yer turn!"

"Oh!"
Dr. Addams gasps as she spies the Wargs entering over Luminova's shoulder and then looks back to see Mr. Stubbs.
"I'm sorry."
She says.
"I miscalculated, we should have taken the large elevator, its a longer rout, but it would have been more simple... We'll it cant be helped, now..."
She looks back and forth, between Luminova with the Wags and the elevator with Aidar, Sha and Stubbs.
"Ok..."
"You and the floating Dragon head go with Aidar, sha, and their unconscious friend..."
Dr. Addams shuts up and looks down at the ground blushing for a moment and then starts to look around as if panicking.
"Uh...." redface
"Him!"
She cries, grabbing hold of Mr. Stubbs's left wrist with both hands and looking back to Luminova.
"He'll follow after by himself... Then the Wargs, two at a time... And finally, me." sweatdrop
Dr. Addams then breaths a sigh of relief, having finally gotten passed that bit of awkwardness she and figuratively stepped into and gotten out what she needed to say.

Luminova remains expressionless, accept for her warm smile, despite being a little amused by Dr. Addams' blunder, and stepping passed her on the left and Mr. Stubbs on the right, enters the elevator. She then turns around to put her back to the wall and waist for Shinryu.
Ooc: Done.  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:08 pm
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

"Thank you."
She says.

Aidar says, annoyed.
"Ye wait yer turn!"

"Oh!"
"I'm sorry."
She says.
"Ok..."
"Uh...." redface
"Him!"

Luminova remains expressionless, accept for her warm smile, despite being a little amused by Dr. Addams' blunder, and stepping passed her on the left and Mr. Stubbs on the right, enters the elevator. She then turns around to put her back to the wall and waist for Shinryu.

Unknown to the rest of the party, most of the mist had dispersed little by little, having been following each member of the group. The remaining mist floats and forms into a head next to Dr. Addams.*
"Hello there."
He says.
"If there is anything you need assistance with I can help." Shirnyu floats his head into the elevator as he speaks. It is fairly easy for him to get in and most of him is intangable
OoC: done for now  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:37 am
HomacXross7
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

"Thank you."
She says.

Aidar says, annoyed.
"Ye wait yer turn!"

"Oh!"
"I'm sorry."
She says.
"Ok..."
"Uh...." redface
"Him!"

Unknown to the rest of the party, most of the mist had dispersed little by little, having been following each member of the group. The remaining mist floats and forms into a head next to Dr. Addams.*
"Hello there."
He says.
"If there is anything you need assistance with I can help."
Shirnyu then floats his head into the elevator as he speaks. It is fairly easy for him to get in and most of him is intangible.

"I'll keep that in mind."
Dr. Addams says, still holding Mr. Stubbs wrist as she watches the head float into the elevator.  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:37 am
shapelessevil
HomacXross7
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel

"Oh!"
"I'm sorry."
She says.
"Ok..."
"Uh...." redface
"Him!"

"Hello there."
He says.
Shirnyu then floats his head into the elevator as he speaks. It is fairly easy for him to get in and most of him is intangible.

Dr. Addams says, still holding Mr. Stubbs wrist as she watches the head float into the elevator.

Luminova presses the button and the elevator doors close. It then hums as it carries them up to the first basement.
Ooc: Done.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:22 pm
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
HomacXross7
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
Luminova Valindel

"Oh!"
"I'm sorry."
She says.
"Ok..."
"Uh...." redface
"Him!"

"Hello there."
He says.

Luminova presses the button and the elevator doors close. It then hums as it carries them up to the first basement.

Mr. Stubbs turns his head left and looks down at Dr. Addams.
"You seem... *gasp* to like me. *wheeze*"
He says.
"You seem weak, *gasp* but are still pleasing *wheeze* in appearance and behavior... Let's *gasp* breed, later. *wheeze* When alone."  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:10 pm
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
shapelessevil
HomacXross7
Luminova Valindel

"Hello there."
He says.

Mr. Stubbs turns his head left and looks down at Dr. Addams.
"You seem... *gasp* to like me. *wheeze*"
He says.
"You seem weak, *gasp* but are still pleasing *wheeze* in appearance and behavior... Let's *gasp* breed, later. *wheeze* When alone."

Dr. Addams is dumbfounded by Mr. Stubbs words and looks up at him wide eyed. As the words and their full meaning finally sink in she realizes that she is still holding on to his wrist, releasing it in a panic she looks down away from him, her face beat red, as she places her right hand over her chest, her breath quickening and knees going weak.
"I, uhhh, ummm"
She stammers nervously
Seeing that the elevator has reached the designated floor,, she quickly steps over ans swipes her card to call it back.
"The elevator"
She shyly chokes.
"Yes, gotta keep the elevator moving..."  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games