Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:43 pm
Demitri stood gracefully which was suprizing for his size. He followed behind her.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:46 pm
She smiled as she ran. She laughed, "Come on!"

Sarafina lead him to a small stream far away from Meena and the others.

(if you want feros or Meena to tag along unnoitced then feel free to. Just adds secrets and a little more action)  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:50 pm
Demitri easily caught up with her and stayed close behind her.
Feros stood and sped forward staying close but not too close.
Meena stayed where she was.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:51 pm
Sarafina sat down next to the cold stream. "Sit," she said softly.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:54 pm
Demitri skid to a stop and almost fell in the stream. He sat and looked at her a little confused.
Feros slowed and lept into a tree. staying quiet he watched from above.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:56 pm
"Please don't be confused it's just a talk," Sarafina said looking at the stream. Sarafina's ear slunk down and she had a frown on her face. She closed her eyes slightly to hold back tears.

(Sarafina does a lot of crying, it's weird even for me)  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:58 pm
((lol it's ok))

Demitri nodded and waited for her to speak. He licked her cheek for some extra support and comfort.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:07 pm
"Before we met, when i was young, very young. I know you might now care but, I feel like you should know. On the day i turned 3 weeks old a wolf came to our den. It was unknown to me and my mother, my mother was a sweet wolf and would never hurt anyone, unless she had to. But as soon as the wolf came closer to me and my siblings mother fought it. I watch the fight, the whole thing. I was so scared I ran into the back of the den, but it didn't help one bit. I still saw every thing, very detail. Once the strange wolf left, I was the only one in my family left. I grew older and found another male very simalar to you, but darker. We loved for a while then he went to my pack, and killed them one by one. I hated him for that, I hated the world, I started to hide away from the world and did nothing for months. Then I found your mother, I came into her pack. The thoughts of my pack being killed still haunts me. You then came and you changed me, you changed me so much. But I am afraid, I am so afraid. So afraid of you," Sarafina said stilling holding tears off. "I wanted you to know so, you could understand. So if i act afraid to you, you will know why," Sarafina said with a tear down her face.

(I got to go, see ya tomorrow!)  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:12 pm
Demitri frowned. "I could naver hurt you. I would never hurt you. Your not the only one that has changed SArafina. You changed me as well. I'm thankfull for it." He smiled at her and licked her tear away.

Feros lept to the ground and headed back to his mother.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:17 pm
Eiwen finally caught himself in his reverie and shook his head to clear it, then shook his entire frame to loosen his tensed muscles. He ached slightly from the tension in his rigid limbs and spine.

As his gaze cleared, he saw the younger wolves dart off in another direction as Meena hesitated and then circled back to where she'd lain before he'd left. His eyes flickered quickly to the young wolves and then back to Meena. She seemed slightly downcast and her brow knit together in a worried frown. Her expression took the breath right from his lungs.

Leaping elengantly and a bit dramatically around the large tree which obscured her view of him, the brute shot towards her. With one last bound he lept and came to a skidding halt just next to her, breathing hard from the sudden explosive force of his run. He flopped down next to her and caressed her ears with his tongue in a soothing apology.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:38 am
"That's what I am afraid of, there is still so many things left to tell. Your only going to want to hurt me more," Sarafina said still looking at the ground.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:55 pm
Feros laid down away from his mother but close enough to keep an eye on Ewien. He trusted all wolves but he was protective or his mother.
Demitri shook his head "I could never want to hurt you." he whimpered.
Meena's tail wagged vigerously. She closed her eyes tight and her tongue lolled happily. She then became slightly angry. She nipped at him. "Don't do that! I thought you left again." Her ears lowered and her tail went limp.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:13 pm
Sarafin closed her eyes and rested her head on Demitri's shoulder. "Please, don't leave me alone again."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:00 pm
"I'm not leaving you. I'm staying right here as long as you want me to." He promised.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:35 am
Eiwen pulled back from Meena, a moment of shock present on his face until he recovered and his ears drooped slightly.

"Sorry..." was all he managed to mumble.

He noticed her son eyeing him suspiciously so he grinned at Feros wickedly to confuse the pup, then blew in Meena's ear, tickling her. He whined at her playfully and tried to snuggle closer.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games