Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ciran Crevan

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:32 pm
OK so i'm not exactly new my old account "lordAmunShae" got banned...cuz i was being bad i guess? Anyway I'll just refresh your memory.

Name: Travis aka Shae, Remy, or T-virus
Appearance: Bout 6"1', shoulder length black hair (at the moment), Blue eyes, not so much pale...i don't like clothes too much...i mean I'll wear them but visit my house and all you get is maybe pants and my beanie. ((I have pics, ask and i shall show))
Music: All time favorite band is Oomph! next is Rammstein, Static-X, System of a Down, Inkkubus Sukkubus (sp?), Ozzy, and Marilyn Manson.
Personality: Mostly a quiet person, I've been through a lot in my life to make me the way I am. People come to me for advice a lot, i can't say that i give good advice because it'd seem like i was bragging, but I dunno they keep coming back so I guess it's good for something right? *shrugs*
Hobbies: ...Uhh I smoke, a lot. ^_^ hmm I dunno I write, paint, draw all that good stuff, i like hanging out with the boys, you know...the usual...OH my guitar is my baby *strokes it*
Things that piss me off: "noobs" or anyone that "typ lyk dis"...so pretty much anyone on gaia lately, I hate hypocritical people, homophobics, people that don't use common sense, people that try to run my life for me and tell me what to do, peopls who dress or look a certain way because they think it's cool...the list goes on.
Random facts: I'm married for one....I get a lot of O.O's on that one, I dunno why. I'm Bisexual...annd...hmm i can't think of anymore, want to know anything ask I'll probably tell you.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 4:59 am
NAME: Holly
APPEARANCE: currently darkbrown shoulder length hair (was pink...had to dye it for graduation) I have dark brown eyes and glasses. about 5'5" and on the heavy side.
FAV. BANDS: woo, that's a tough one, lets see... Malice Mizer, Gackt, ICP, Evanescence, Linkin Park, Lacuna Coil, Garbage, AFI, Lunascape, Within Temptation, Inkubus Sukkubus, Apoptygma Berzerk, Ramstein, Aural Vampire, The Corrs, David Bowie, Kajira Yuki, Nakashima Mika, The Early November (my friend is a good friend of most of them!), Mudvayne, Sting, Delerium, The Murder City Devils, and many many more.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: photography, anime/manga, reading, wicca, animals, my beagle, mythology
PERSONALITY: extremely shy around people I don't know but with people I'm friends with I'm extremely hyper and cheerful.
PET PEEVES: chat speak, my sister leaving her shower stuff in the shower, people who walk slow inbetween classes at shool
LIKES: my few friends, school, health food, learning about japanese culture
DISLIKES: homophobes, close minded people, people who think I'm a goody two shoes, my sister's ex-friend Chelsie...b***h
REASON FOR JOINING: I've always been drawn to the gothic subculture and the darker more morbid things in life.  

Zia of the Ice

2,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

itstemporary

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:30 am
NAME: Allen Michael
APPEARANCE: empty
FAV. BANDS: anything thats loud
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: swimming/track
PERSONALITY: sekluded
PET PEEVES: stupid people
LIKES/DISLIKES: dis=my life like=my art class
REASON FOR JOINING: ???dont no???  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 11:59 am
NAME: Vamp
APPEARANCE: Changes with the wind.
FAV. BANDS: Just about any J-pop, J-rock , Rock, some metal, some punk rock but too many to list. ^_^
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I LOVE ANIME and MANGA!! I also love vampires and faeries. I love to read and play video games as well. ^_^
PERSONALITY: Fun, crazy, silly, sweet, evil, and many more.
PET PEEVES: It bothers me when people say I act too nice to like vampires...
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like many things but I dislike annoying people and people that know their are doing the wrong thing but do it anyway.
REASON FOR JOINING: My cousin actually told me about this guild and when i look at some of the things that was written on the forum, I did like what I saw! ^_^ Plus I wanted to see if I could get of cookies too lol xp ^_^

dfakdf

ladyjewell

6,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 12:32 pm
Hi. I'm new here, so the quick Down and dirty is:

NAME: Lady Jewell
AGE: So not supposed to ask that, but if you must... I'm old enough to know better but young enough to still wonder if it is worth it...
APPEARANCE: subject to change without notice, but at the moment I have red hair, hazel green eyes, a closet with way too much black in it (according to my best friend, that is), and skin so pale you'd think I never saw the sun.
FAV. BANDS: Wow. Lots. I'll listen to pretty much anything except whiney (which includes a lot of country songs, some pop, etc). Currently listening to a mix of JEM, Coldplay, PCD, Will Smith, 46bliss, Alice In Chains, and some others
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: SCA, anime, writing, RPGs, kumihimo, 3D, and scifi (movies, tv, and books). Oh, and I read. A lot. Really a LOT.
PERSONALITY: Easy-going, hard to get angry but with a heck of a temper once you get me going. I'm a little shy when meeting people or in big groups, but I like small groups and am a lot of fun to hang around with (or so I'm told). Wicked sense of humor and my mind tends toward the gutter--if there is a double entendre to be found, I'll usually figure it out and start giggling.
PET PEEVES: bad grammar
LIKES/DISLIKES: the slightly wicked/a closed mind
REASON FOR JOINING: for the fun of it  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:21 am
NAME: Jordahn. Kittay. Whatever the hell you want to call me.
APPEARANCE: Short. Colorful hair. Dark clothing. n00b-ish. biggrin
FAV. BANDS: ZOMG. Switchblade Symhony, Rubicon, 1919, black tape for a blue girl, Dead Can Dance, Christian Death, Alien Sex Fiend, Malice Mizer, the Blood Brothers, Test Icicles, Schoolyard Heroes, c**k Sparrer, c**t 45, Moi Dix Mois, 45 Grave, Misfits, Calabrese, the Quakes, The Jesus and Mary Chain, Bauhaus, Iggy Pop, Xotox, Einsterzende Neabauten. many more. It fluctuates.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Writing, Dancing, Reading, going to concerts, others. n00b things.
PERSONALITY: Sarcasm. n00by!
PET PEEVES: I R TEh GRAMMAR POLICELOLZ
LIKES/DISLIKES: Good grammar/spelling, Music, Friends, Writing, Horror, Gore, Zombies, Purple, Penguins.
REASON FOR JOINING: I think that's obvious.

I am SUCH a n00b.

THINK LONG AND HAARRRDD

ElBristow

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 11:25 am
NAME: El_Bristow
APPEARANCE: Long wild hair, slender well defined figure, blue eyes, erm...
FAV. BANDS: Queens of the Stoneage, Radiohead, Pink Floyd, Fear Factory
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Mostly playing comupter games, but i like to do a lot of artwork, make music, do poetry/lyrics ect
PERSONALITY: Calm as a hindu cow, jaded
PET PEEVES: Judgemental self centred arseholes
LIKES: Music, Getting mashed, Games, Art work, The weird and wonderful, philosophy, spirituality, good honest people.
DISLIKES: Bugs and spiders ect, loud agressive chavs, Ignorance through apathy.
REASON FOR JOINING: saw an add for the guild in someones tag, was boored, thought "hell, why not"  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:57 pm
User Image

NAME:

.Lady.Frost.NiteShayde.

.21.Years.Old.

APPEARANCE:

.chocolate.brown.hair.
.hazel.green.eyes.
.creamy.alabaster.skin.
.curvaceous.volupteous.body.

FAV. BANDS:

.evanescence.
.nickleback.

HOBBIES / INTERESTS:

.reading.writing.website.creation.
.icon.development.jewellery.and.candle.making.
.drawing.sewing.knitting.

PERSONALITY:

.bubbly.giggly.strange.
.loud.animated.creative.
.sarcastic.sensitive.emotional.
.bashful.

PET PEEVES:

.obnoxious.and.ignorant.people.

LIKES/DISLIKES:

.chocolates.pizza.food.
.books.cd's.dvd's.
.kittens.vampires.lycanthropes.
.horror.movies.horror.books.

.vegitables.smokers.licorice.
.computer.errors.annoying.people.

REASON FOR JOINING:

.seemed.like.a.very.interesting.guild.

xxFrostyxx

LadyRaiden

MyLittlePwny.!

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:55 pm
NAME: Louise.
APPEARANCE: Black hair, blue/grey eyes, I either wear a lot of black clothes, or lots of colours, like pink/white/green/blue/red/whatever. Umm, I'm kinda short, pale and have, imo, way to big lips. gonk
FAV. BANDS: The Rasmus, The Crüxshadows, Apulanta, The Sisters of Mercy, Frank The Baptist, Sonata Arctica, Bauhaus, The Mission, Krakow Kasanovas...
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Listening to music, going to gigs, reading, hanging with my friends, thinking, and other random stuff.
PERSONALITY: Umm. I can be either a really hyper person who runs around, singing and making a complete fool out of myself, or I can be quiet, introverted and depressed. It all depends on if I'm having a good day or not. confused
PET PEEVES: People who misspell things on purpose.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Good music, being truly happy, my friends, feeling free. Ignorant people, when people laugh at things I take seriously, when clothes won't fit, bad hair days and snow.
REASON FOR JOINING: Well, I love goth.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:46 pm
NAME: Lauren
APPEARANCE: Dark brown hair (Am dying it again soon but can't decide as to what colour... Opinions would be loved =]), blue/grey eyes, dress however I feel like dressing on that particular day but generally, dresses and Lolita in summer and cyber-industrial in winter. I love my trench coat =] Check my profile, my pic is on there
FAV. BANDS: The Cruxshadows (I didn't realise how popular they were until Gaia XD), Funker Vogt, Wumpscut, System of a Down, Rammstein, Cradle of Filth, the Deathstars, the Dresden Dolls and Zeromancer
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Drawing, writing, singing
PERSONALITY: Depends on who I'm with and my mood. I'm generally a nice person although sometimes too nice. On the other hand, I can also be a b***h when you're on my bad side, although I'm discreet about that. I'm also pretty dirty minded. You'll probably either love me or hate me.
PET PEEVES: Hmm. Hard one. I suppose it's the kids who used to call me for the way I dress, who now walk around trying to be scene. That annoys me.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Like... Umm.. Music, drawing, writing, X-Men, hanging out with my friends. I dislike... Not much really.
REASON FOR JOINING: Just wanted to meet people into similar things as me.  

Professional Toilet Roll

6,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100

xX-Miss-Sku11Kandy-Xx

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:51 pm
NAME: *Cough* Don't use my real name, call me SIN.
APPEARANCE: Reddish brown hair currently, dying black and silver or black and blue.
FAV. BANDS: Genitorturers, Hanzel Und Gretyl, London After Midnight, Suicide Commando, Unter Null, Angelspit, Grendel, Doomsday Refreshment Committee, God Module, Malice Mizer, Gazzette and etc..
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: The arts, writing
PERSONALITY: Changes all the time, normally random active sometimes lazy and a b***h.
PET PEEVES: People talking when im talking.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Ignorant and Arrogant people.
REASON FOR JOINING: I ******** hate labels, but I had to join cause it's a popular place for people with my interests in fashion and music.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:58 pm
xSkullF_ckerx
APPEARANCE: Reddish brown hair currently, dying black and silver or black and blue.
FAV. BANDS: Genitorturers, Hanzel Und Gretyl, London After Midnight, Suicide Commando, Unter Null, Angelspit, Grendel, Doomsday Refreshment Committee, God Module and etc..
PERSONALITY: Changes all the time, normally random active sometimes lazy and a b***h.
REASON FOR JOINING: I ******** hate labels, but I had to join cause it's a popular place for people with my interests in fashion and music.

*welcomes you to the guild and the previous fifity people with a gift basket*

Oh, London After Midnight is a great band! *is relieved to know someone else knows they exist*  

Henneth Annun
Captain

xX-Miss-Sku11Kandy-Xx

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 12:56 pm
XWraith_LordX
xSkullF_ckerx
FAV. BANDS: Genitorturers, Hanzel Und Gretyl, London After Midnight, Suicide Commando, Unter Null, Angelspit, Grendel, Doomsday Refreshment Committee, God Module and etc..

*welcomes you to the guild and the previous fifity people with a gift basket*

Oh, London After Midnight is a great band! *is relieved to know someone else knows they exist*

Thanks for the welcoming.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 6:26 pm
NAME: Unfortunatly, my birth name is Snow.
APPEARANCE: Short, decent looking I suppose. Red hair, blue green eyes.
FAV. BANDS: The Beatles. I also enjoy PJ Harvey.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Bass guitar and piano. Reading...
PERSONALITY: Content. Typically sarcastic, and sometimes even a little shy.
PET PEEVES: People who don't use their blinkers.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I enjoy intelligent conversations, and the occasional friendly arguement. There's not much I dislike. Ignorance, I guess.
REASON FOR JOINING: Just in search of a friendly place to post.  

fourstrings

[PrInCeSs RaVeN]

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 12:22 pm
NAME: Liz
APPEARANCE: Goth ^^
FAV. BANDS: Slayer, Hillside Thickets
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I'm a professional writer
PERSONALITY: Bitter
PET PEEVES: Any talk about celebrities and network television
LIKES/DISLIKES: Elfen Lied
REASON FOR JOINING: I wanted to be in a big guild. My other guilds are tiny, elitist cliques without a lot of posting, so they are boring.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games