Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NickCpointless

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 2:41 am
yes but theres no other bar that has the range of wierdos than the cantina rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:08 am
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexactly. = )  

Nospai Deathous

NickCpointless

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:47 am
b*****d Terrosists and there retarded views on life ive had enougth of this s**t im sending my storm commandos to deal with them once and for all. evil  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 2:49 pm
naw, that's what Rainbow 6 is for!  

Nospai Deathous

Capn Deep Blusi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:27 pm
Nospai Deathous
naw, that's what Rainbow 6 is for!
*rimshot*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 8:59 pm
WHERE'S MY GARGLE BLASTER!?

Oh right... I didn't order one.

BARTENDER! GET ME A... ... Hmm... ... ... DIET SODA!  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Nospai Deathous

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:43 pm
*beats the bartender to it and slides her a diet soda*
ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 7:33 pm
Get funky with Picard:

http://picard.ytmnd.com/  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:29 am
Blasphemy! Picard has no place in the grand admiral's guild!
(splashes her with holy water) Begone foul beast! the power of Thrawn compels you!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:39 am
BEHOLD THE TRUE POWER OF THE DARK SIDE!

MUAHAHA!!!!! twisted twisted twisted  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

NickCpointless

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:16 pm
um could i be the only star wars and star trek fan in this guild. but anyway if im not the entire song is here http://tborgax.homepage.dk/audio.html  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:17 pm
you know, a simple troop ship from an SD could take out the enterprise? a single troop ship.

pathetic.  

Nospai Deathous

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:37 pm
Laser or phazer?

Photon or proton?

An SD named Dimples or an Assault Frigate named Creampuff?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:48 pm
turbolasers and laser cannons from star wars aren't true lasers.

they're 'blasters,' really. they combine gas and solid fuel, and, using the same type of excitement procedure as lasers, create an energy beam, plasma really, that can reduce all kinds of metal to molten rubble. the term 'laser' is probably leftover from the actual 'lasers' they'd use, which worked like traditional lasers. just like the term 'pistol' remains from the era of flintlock pistols, and 'cannon' remains from the era of close-range naval warfare. yet, 'pistols' no longer work the way they did then, nor do 'cannons.'

yet, the names remain.

^_^  

Nospai Deathous

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:08 am
After talking with a friend who happens to be somewhat of a Trekkie, I found out something interesting.

Tech-wise, Star Trek would win against an all-out war with Star Wars.

Most their ships are bigger and more durable, closer to a cruiser, making them superior to SW fighters. Also, their ships are immune to laser fire thanks to a navigational deflector thingy. As well, breaching them would be almost impossible since they have force field systems virtually everywhere, especially in hallways, so that in case of a hull breach, the intruders will be stuck in a small area. Their weapons are phasers, which are superior to the laser tech that is SW blasters and whatnot, and most ships have replicators of some kind that can spawn the most dangerous weapons for in-ship defense on command. Outside, any fighter would be toast against a photon torpedo, which is basically an anti-matter missle. Cruiser to cruiser, let's have examples: Picard's Enterprise could easily take out an SD, possibly even split it half right down the middle. Speed-wise, Star Trek ships are slower in hyperspace, but their impulse engines make them capable of much faster movements than other cruisers.

Whether this is actually true or not, I dunno. This is what that friend of mine says, so meh...

Eh, what the Hell...

* replicates an atomic deconstructor cannon *

* deconstructs everything in sight *

MUAHAHA! twisted  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games