Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:00 pm
Nightbane steps back a bit and looks over the door. He then uses his claws to break the door knob off and take the hinges out. Using all his force he kicks the door and it falls back. "Bella! Bella are you okay?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:01 pm
she runs to him and hugs him "i was so scared" she said holding him tight "he said tomoe wanted to talk to me then threw me in here, then he went after my sister"  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:04 pm
Nightbane hugged her back. "It's okay...I won't let anything happen. Who did this to you...the guard?" Nightbane thought for a second and ordered his shadow to try and kill the guard.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:10 pm
she nodds "yes it was him"
he screams and runs as the shadow attacks him  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:14 pm
Nightbane thought for a second. This castle isn't safe anymore...I should get her out...but if I let her run from her home...she will never be able to come back and pick things up... "Bella..there's something going on in the castle. Something bad. I need to talk to Valdamt but at the moment he isn't here so...I don't know. If we leave more bad things could happen to Juno, Tomoe and your father but if we stay...it puts you in danger."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:19 pm
(Sorry I keep getting stuck with chores. I'll be back soon, have to go paint something or other.)  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:25 pm
(kk later) she looks at him "something bad is going to happen" she sighs "but i cant leave and have everyone i love and care for be in danger"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:10 pm
Nightbane looked at her and smiled, "I understand..do you have any idea why you and Tomoe keep getting attacked?" Nightbane realized his shadow was close to getting to the guard. he gave it another order to capture him if it could.  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:17 pm
she looks up at him "no, i dont" she sighs and hugs him
the guard struggles with the shadow  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:20 pm
Nightbane looks at her and hugs her. He closes his eyes and opens them to see 4 more guards there. He can't tell what they are doing...or if they are friendly. Nightbane uses one hand to put Bella behind him and held her. The other he pointed at the guards, "What do you want?"  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:27 pm
she looks at the four guards
they look at him "there was a rumor of a break in, someone dressed up as a guard and was set out to kiddnapp the princesses"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:30 pm
Nightbane looked at Bella, "You...trust any of them?"  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:34 pm
"yes they are my dads guards, ive seen them before" she said taking his hand  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:40 pm
Nightbane looked in the direction the guard went. "He went that way. My shadow should be giving him trouble so he won't be going far. I advise you to hurry." Nightbane asked Bella, "So..do you want to leave the interregation to them and do something else, or do you want to be there to find some answers?"  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:44 pm
she looks at him "i really dont want to be near him again" she said her arm having a light red hand print from when he grabbed her "lets do something else"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games