Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SWORDS FOR PLAY (So it Begins) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dunkler o_O

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:28 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she smiled slowly walking towards him "you heard me"
soren backed up quickly into a wall
soren:noooo it is warm and covers my more secret parts
she smiled walking closer to him "its the only way" she said, once she was inches from him, she laughed
soren:but then id be completely nude and im not a streaker
soren started to whimper
she smiled "aww poor baby, but you have to get rid of the fleas one way or another"
yah sade cole walking in to the howes  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:29 pm
Repressed Memories
He looked around, scratching his head. "Ah, as always..." he said, taking off the suit and turning around to leave.

She wonders who he is because she has never actually talked with him before. Shrugs and continues to stare at the ground.  

La Petite Ange

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:29 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she smiled walking closer to him "its the only way" she said, once she was inches from him, she laughed
soren started to whimper
she smiled "aww poor baby, but you have to get rid of the fleas one way or another"

soren:no no ill keep the fleas then no need to cut off my fur and expose my privets to the public the fur hides them  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:31 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
soren started to whimper

soren:no no ill keep the fleas then no need to cut off my fur and expose my privets to the public the fur hides them
she smiled and leaned close to him, their noses touching "gotcha" she said laughing  

Aprilbaby1

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:33 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
dunkler o_O
lupinewarrior
dunkler o_O

y is that
kevin:cus it looks evil

chiriri wants you

kevin:im taken by Sylvia
Silvia walks outside "Everyone! dinner is ready! and please calm down Sam's father will be arriving any secound, With Helena"
Sam "Thank you Silvia, now everyone shut up and get inside! Or Im calling Death to come chop off your heads!!!"
kevin walks inside soren about to get his fur cut off kevin seeing Sylvia made him not care

When Kevin walks inside he see's that Sam is having an emotional breakdown and Siiiiilvia is trying to calm her
"Please, please sweety calm down!"
Sam pushes her away "Leave me alone!"
Silvia grabs her arm
"Please Im only trying to help!"
Sam pushes her away and starts running down the hall  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:33 pm
chiriri remains well hidden in the attic...well at least till she bumped into a box and a clone costtume fell out from the box-
chiriri stares at the box for a long moment  

Ashi-Ashi

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:34 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
He looked around, scratching his head. "Ah, as always..." he said, taking off the suit and turning around to leave.

She wonders who he is because she has never actually talked with him before. Shrugs and continues to stare at the ground.

He saw her, and walked over to her thinking she was being ignored like him. "Hello," he said, smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:35 pm
*the professor said through a link to her brain that the suit had made possible*

"--- i can take care of any fleas that comes through the portal, ill have a microbe in the air by then, it kills all bugs, and when swallowed, it kills all parasites in your digestional system"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:35 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
dunkler o_O

chiriri wants you

Silvia walks outside "Everyone! dinner is ready! and please calm down Sam's father will be arriving any secound, With Helena"
Sam "Thank you Silvia, now everyone shut up and get inside! Or Im calling Death to come chop off your heads!!!"
kevin walks inside soren about to get his fur cut off kevin seeing Sylvia made him not care

When Kevin walks inside he see's that Sam is having an emotional breakdown and Siiiiilvia is trying to calm her
Silvia grabs her arm
kevin comes over and helps slyvia  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:36 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

He saw her, and walked over to her thinking she was being ignored like him. "Hello," he said, smiling.

She noticed him and smiled softly. "Hi there... you being ignored too?"  

La Petite Ange

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:38 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
dunkler o_O

chiriri wants you

Silvia grabs her arm
kevin comes over and helps slyvia

Silvia looks at Kevin "Im sorry you had to see Sam that way, she has a lot of emotion's she keeps bottled up, but its best we leave her alone, but Im glad your here now" Silvia kiss's Kevin  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:38 pm
Ashi-Ashi
chiriri remains well hidden in the attic...well at least till she bumped into a box and a clown costtume fell out from the box-
chiriri stares at the box for a long moment

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
-still screaming chiriri runs out of the attic and down the hall way-  

Ashi-Ashi

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:40 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

She noticed him and smiled softly. "Hi there... you being ignored too?"

"Yep, just like every day," he said, slightly laughing. "And what would your name be?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:40 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
soren started to whimper

she smiled and leaned close to him, their noses touching "gotcha" she said laughing
soren;you gave me a heart attack  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

o0-Nate_River-0o

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:41 pm
[Sam, what is our setting?]  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games