Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fate of Time [~Has Begun~] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:18 pm
Kaine put the blade of Lust right under joe's chin as soon as he says that "theres never been a time when the drinking doesnt stop me from decapatating plugs like you" kaine smiles feindishly and i havent feed in a while... so if we are the low lifes what does that make you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:22 pm
"hey hey" she said looking at the cyborg, she blushes feeling him grab her "dont do that"  

Aprilbaby1

King Yoshimitsu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:23 pm
still grabing it
"dont do what"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:25 pm
"dont do that" she blushes even more and grabbed his wrist  

Aprilbaby1

hoplite323

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:28 pm
Toekiyo
Kaine put the blade of Lust right under joe's chin as soon as he says that "theres never been a time when the drinking doesnt stop me from decapatating plugs like you" kaine smiles feindishly and i havent feed in a while... so if we are the low lifes what does that make you?"

"Look here, if I wanted to kill you I would have, same with you, and it makes me a better person than you." he says amusingly and walks inside the inn.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:30 pm
Kaine got pissed his color grew darker and he gritted his teeth "unless you want me to rip time and space just to drop you face first into hell you better quit with the attitude i may act nice but im not the best guy to piss off plug"  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

King Yoshimitsu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:31 pm
"i cant feel that its to weak"
moves my hand up a little to her breast  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:32 pm
Kaine started laughing hysterically at the cyborgs antics and his dark aura disapated "oh my god i love that cyborg can i keep it?"  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:33 pm
she felt her heart beat quickly in her chest "what are you doing?" she asked blushing even more  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:35 pm
"you know i still have a lot of my human part that work would you like to see one"
moving his hands to her waist  

King Yoshimitsu

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:36 pm
Kaine fell on the ground laughing "this moment is so great i wanna have sex with it" Kaine got up with a serious face "hey buddy if she says no then you gotta stop but if i hear a oh papi then go ahead my metal mechanical man"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:38 pm
she looks over at kaine glaring at him, she kicked sand at him before looking back at the cyborg "n-no t-thats okay" she said taking a step back, she was blushing so much she looked like a cherry  

Aprilbaby1

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:41 pm
Kaine as soon as he heard her say no lifted the cyborg off her instanly hold it up with one hand "yeah bro i said if she says no its no go for you"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:42 pm
she looks at kaine before kicking him hard in his back, she turns and starts walking towards the woods, she lays down, her back to them and turns into a kitten  

Aprilbaby1

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:44 pm
Kaine smiled at the kick "well i guess im not making any friends here... might as well make them enemies..." kaine threw the cyborg directly at joe with insane force  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games