Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Forbidden Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:10 pm
Lore smiled brightly at him and beckoned him to her with her index finger. "I got two surprises for you." Her smile was almost like a contagious virus, it seemed to like up the darkening cave. She bounced happily on the balls of her feet. She'd never felt this way before...and with a almost complete stranger no less! But she loved him. She truly did, and she hoped he did too.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:49 pm
"Oh? Well, if one of them is that you're a goddess, I wouldn't be that surprised." He smiled slyly at her.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:34 am
Lore turned a bright yet alluring shade of pink and chuckled. With a small smile, she held out the old fashion pocket watch for him to take. It was a milky bronze color, with red colored hands in the shape of swords and a caramel colored face. It was attached to a darker bronze chain and ticked silently.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:36 pm
He held it in his hand, trembling. His eyes were wide, and he stutered as he spoke. "I-I-It's wonderful..." Suddenly, he burst into tears, now clutching the pocketwatch to his chest like some long-lost friend. He sounded completely miserable.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:07 pm
Lore took the remaining two steps towards him and wrapped her arms around his waist (being a head shorter then him had their advantages) and gently kissing away his tears. "I'm glad you think so," she whispered soothingly, nuzzling the crook of his neck.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:20 am
He attempted to wipe away his tears, though they came faster than he could wipe. "I-I-I'm sorry. It's wonderful gift, really..." He rested his head on her shoulder, varely able to stand up with grief.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:21 pm
"Then why are you so sad?" she asked with a tender tone. It was a free question, he could answer if he he wanted too or pass on it. She rubbed his back soothingly, pressing against him tightly, letting some of his weight rest on her. A faint scent of mint could be smelled emitting from her skin.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:26 pm
"T-t-t-time has no meaning any more... when you're immortal... I live every day wondering what heaven is like... I... I remember all the friends and family I used to have, that I've outlived by hundreds of years... And I weep at night... I weep for them... And for me..."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:32 pm
She leaned back and looked into his face, her eyes soft. "...I wish you didn't suffer like this..." She murmured, her voice cracking a tiny bit at the end.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:38 pm
"N-n-no, no... It's... It's a wonderful gift. Don't trouble yourself... On my account. Let us focus on brighter things..." He wiped away his tears. "You said you had two surprises for me? You've only shown me one."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:17 pm
Lore blushed a little bit and looked down shyly. She lifted her shirt over her head, revealing a white one piece, modest but elegant. It was strapless, revealing the creamy flesh of her neck and shoulders. "I-I-I got a bathing suit," she murmured, still looking down shyly.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:04 pm
He blushed, flooding his face with black blood. He then passed out, his nose bleeding that same ebon fluid.

(Talk about a dirty way of keeping it clean.)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:55 pm
Lore blinked slowly and gasped, kneeling to Mobius's side. "Mobius! Mobius! W-Was it really that bad?" She gently lifted his head onto her lap and patted his cheek, trying to wake him up.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:33 pm
He soon woke up. "Ohhhh... I feel like one of those transport machines you humans have ran me over. I remember something good was happening though..." He looked at her again. "Ohhhh... Now I see... Not again! I feel... woozy... You're beautiful..." He began to sway, ready to swoon again.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:24 pm
Lore blushed deeply, and helped him stand up by leaning against him, acting as his pillar. She chuckled giddily, nervously, happily. "You are such a whimp," she said, with a smile to her voice. She nuzzled his chin affectionatly.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games