Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Future Roleplay! (Needs lots of people!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:32 pm
He smiles and nods. "Alright. I might meet up with you two there, after I get done with my business with the Hokage." As he said that a sad look came across his face, before shaking his head forcing a fake smile. "I'll be seeing you." He said with a nod, as he takes off toured the Hokage's office.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:20 am
Seirah nodded. "Ok. We'll see you then."  

Ryu of the Sands

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:18 pm
Raikou goes and specks with Lady Tsunade, and explains what had actually happened the last time he was there.

*His words are lost as his memory takes over*

-He was only 13 and a genin, it was the first time he had taken the chuunin exam. There was a young girl of the Huuga clan, he found her very beautiful. Before the exams got started he was going to say something to her, before someone from the Uchiha clan came up and stopped him.

"Back off, your not going to influence any of my team members before we get started!" the young man had a dangerous edge to his voice.

Even before the young man said anything to Raikou his blood was already boiling but he couldn't figure out why. He just decided it was best not to start any trouble, at the moment anyway.

A few days passed and the young girl of the Huuga family had sought out Raikou. She looked almost exactly like Hinata, except she had much longer hair. "Sorry about my team mate, he gets a little crazy about things he really wants some times."

Raikou was sitting high up in a tree when she was trying to talk to him. "Don't worry about it. I'm used to that kind of thing." He said giving her a small smile.

After that they became good friends and Raikou would find any way he could to go back to the Village hidden in the mist, just to see her. A little while longer he had started to fall in love with her. When he finally tried to tell her about his demon she freaked out and some how it got spread out that he was trying to steal the Byakugan from the leaf village. -

((sorry, but I didn't really feel like going over all that in a diffrent way sweatdrop rofl ninja ))

Raikou now stands out side, on top of the Hokage's hall looking over the village. "I'm glad she knew some one with my...condition...and understood." He said with a cocky smirk, until a look of pain crosses his face. With a laugh he holds his side as he stands straight one one foot now. "Sorry Jolt, I couldn't help my self."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:46 am
Seirah had just sat down at the tea shop when a messenger from Lady Tsunade showed up and informed her that she and Sero were being requested at the Hokage's Office. She nodded and got up. "So much for tea."  

Ryu of the Sands

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:03 pm
Raikou leaps down to the ground, in what could only be called a flash of light. "I wander if those people will be at the tea shop...it's been a while since I've had tea here. It always was the best..." He said with a bitter smile as he starts to stroll to the tea shop.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:08 am
Seirah: ~sees Raikou and waves~ Over here!  

Ryu of the Sands

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:58 pm
He was already heading straight for them. "Well hello again." He said with a half smile that was clearly fake.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:12 pm
Seirah: We need to go see Lady Tsunade. You can come if you like.  

Ryu of the Sands

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:44 pm
"Your not going for a mission are you?" He rememered how much he would get in trouble if he was to bring someone to a briefing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:23 am
Seirah: ~smiles~ Don't know. The note never said we couldn't bring someone or to come alone.  

Ryu of the Sands

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:07 am
His eyes almost seamed to lighten up. "She seamed...very...how do you say it...understanding..." He spoke softly as his mind floats back to his second and most resent trip to the hokage. "Never mind. I think I'll go with you. Always love to learn."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:59 pm
Seirah: ~smiles evilly and takes off running~ Race you!!!!  

Ryu of the Sands

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:17 pm
He smirks as he chases after her, with the help of jolt him self, he was next to her almost instantly. There was a static charge around him, but there was a smile. At this no one could tell if it were real or fake.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:17 am
~dodges a few people~ How did you catch up to me so quickly? ~looks at Raikou and senses the static charge around him~ Hey! No cheating!!! ~picks up speed~  

Ryu of the Sands

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:23 pm
"Hey I'm just using every means of my body, wouldn't want to strain my own body just yet." He said with a wicked grin, as he pulls ahead of her. When he doges people, it looks as if he wasn't even stepping, almost as if he was being moved to the side by something else. In all actuality he was moving so fast that it only looked like that to the blind eye.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games