Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Anime Warriors Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you rock out to Linkin Park?
  Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
View Results

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:09 pm
''well you'll have the problem, that i could give you immortality and once you have destroyed everything you do want to i shall be you slave and as proof...'' she walked up to him and kissed him she let her power start to flow into him. soon a mark appeared on his wrist and on hers.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:09 pm
he continued to slash at her but she didn't block him she just stood there taking it and then she fell to her knees and hugged him tightly even as he still slashed at her she didn't let go, "i...i love you!!! and i won't let go!!! no matter what!!!!!" she held onto him,  

Kechero

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:13 pm
she was hating this in a way but her magic flowed and started to make everything change lights flickered on and off.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:16 pm
Zneixaz pushed her away. "ENOUGH! He cares about you as well, so you are one of the things I wish to destroy as well!!! Begone!" A flash of light burst forth from the Millenium Rod, sending great concussive force toward her, pure energy without physical form.

Zaizen's claws clamped into Zatchin's arms, drawing blood. He growled and roared and shook, as if fighting something within himself. He looked as if he was in pain, and his eyes were wide.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:19 pm
'' now.now, didn't i mention i can't be destroyed, and now if someway is found you will feel as if you are being ripped apart'' kitty smiled. '' and to make sure its a binding pact, a blood sacrifice'' she smiled. she cut her am open. blood fell to the mark on her.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:22 pm
Zneixaz laughed insanely. "Even if I am ripped apart, I shall die in peace knowing Zaizen has been tormented as much as I!" The energy of the Millenium Rod hit her full force, since she did not dodge it to cut herself...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:23 pm
'' oh ouch, it hurts'' she smiled ''immortal, what part don't you understand'' she said.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:26 pm
Zaizen's claws sunk deeper, seeking some kind of stability he never had. He writhed more violently now, and his cries became louder.

Zneixaz rushed at her, using the edges of the Millenium Rod as a weapon, swinging at her. "My purpose! To destroy all that Zaizen loves dear! What part don't you understand!!!"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:27 pm
she held to him tight not letting him go, "NO!!!! i won't let you go!!!! even if i have to die to return your heart to the light you will be okey!!!!!!!" a light started to come from him as she hugged him, blood spilling from her,  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:30 pm
' ziazen never cared about me i was just the weird kid who helped, i cared he didn't get it into your mind'' she said. she leapt about as if she was a shadow. '' and by the way heres something you to enjoy'' she smiled. she grabbed a hold of the rod and melded with it. '' who's in control now'' she smiled (g2g)  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:35 pm
she watched Kitty fool around with Zneixaz but she didn't care the light was growing within Zaizen even as he continued slash at her blood spilling out of her,  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:36 pm
Zneixaz's face was a mask of absolute horror.

Zaizen was shedding tears now, and he returned to normal. "I did't want to do that... That was wrong... now to set things right... Kitty! Use the Millenium Rod to make him imitate my movements on the dot! Now! Kitty did as she was told, and Zaizen did a little dance, Zneixaz doing it in mirror.

"Fu... sion... HAA!"

A bright flash of light, and Zaizen stood there. "There. All the parts of my heart are together again. Zatchin... I remember everything, and it is why I must now leave you. This magic will only last half an hour, then we may very well be back where we started in this battle. Remember this, and this only...

I love you."

He snatched the Millenium Rod and slit his throat on it's edge, and fell to the ground, blood gushing forth from his jugular.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:49 pm
she screamed a ear pearcing scream and knelt by him holding him close to her, there was only one thing she could do, she would have to use it, the magic she had used befor, it would cut her already short life from 90 days to 90 hours, and she would probibly die if she didn't do it right, but a life without Zaizen would kill her much faster, she had done this to him and she would never let it go, she preformed the spell and only stayed awake long enough to see him return to breath, she gasped in undenyable pain and wispered barily hearable,"i....i.......l...love you.......Zaizen...." she then colapsed and was barily breathing,

(aawwwwwww!!!!! i'm making myself cry!!!!!!! stupid crying!!!!! crying )  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:56 pm
(You think YOU'RE making yourself cry?)

His wound closed, but he had lost too much blood already. He hovered over her form, coughing and sputtering. He only had a few seconds to live, it seemed. He moved her head to one side, and drew closer, preparing to kiss her one last time. Just before their lips could touch... he expired. His lifeless corpse fell over her, his head missing hers entirely for her shoulder. His blood dyed her clothes a deep scarlet, and the realm returned to normal. They were in daylight, and the wind rustled Zaizen's hair.

( twisted )  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:04 pm
she saw him colapse and let out a cry, why???? why couldn't she save him, she used what little power she had left and held him close to her kissing him as if hopping she would revive him that way, she held him close, them wisperen in his ear, "i....i will save you!!!!!!! if it takes forever!!!!" she new she only had 90 hours to live but she would get him back even if only to kiss him one last time befor she leaves him to feal his touch was her last will for this life,

(touching no????)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games