Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
I LOVE YOU Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:19 am
(see now your saying that we are Mr, and Mrs, hehe!!!!!!! ur sooo hitting on me!!!! and i fear u are gratly mistaken for Salle it the TRUE dog to rule them ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and yes we are silly but we are proud of it!!!! right Mobius, because we are the ones, the one sillys to rule them ALL!!!!!!!!!MWAHAHA!!!!!!!)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:18 pm
(You just implied that we are one. Who's hitting on who now?)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:46 pm
( eek I!!!!!............I DIDN'T!!!!!.........I MEAN!!!!...........I'D NEVER!!!!!!!, i ment we're alike not that we're one cry ........regardless of what you say ur still hitting on me!!!!! 4laugh )  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:50 pm
(You called us the ONE sillies. ONE signifies ONE. You didn't mean it, but you said it! And who knows? Maybe in a greater, cosmic sense, we're both hitting on each other...)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:11 pm
(sadly i fear that just might.........just might be true redface dang it!!!!!!)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:33 pm
(Shall we call it a draw, mein Kechenstrudel? It appears in a game of wits, we're evenly matched. I wouldn't face an unarmed foe.)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:05 pm
(*sigh* i am NOT unarmed, but it does appear that we are evenly matched,..........mein liebling 4laugh hehe!!!!)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:23 pm
(*bows to Kechenstrudel* Good match.)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:37 am
(*she bows back to him and then looks up and smiles then gives him a big hug* you don't have to be all formal!!!!!)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:50 am
(*Turns hug into a tango as music starts out of nowhere* And you don't have to be all informal. Nobody HAS to do anything, it is merely a matter of choice. Even laws are only followed because people are willing to follow them. *dips her, then resumes tango*)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:15 pm
(*thinks to herself, oh brother* you dace pretty good considering we are not realy dancing in the first place, *she spins and then goes back to the origenal tango* well this is fun, a confersation while doing the tango, thats new)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:30 pm
(You think this is fun? I can cha-cha like the Ya-Yas! Watch me cha-cha! *does the cha-cha*)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:55 pm
"*laughs uncontrolibly* you dorkfish!!!!!!..........now I shall point out how we have destroyed this RP..........Toekiyo is going to be so freaked out at the stuff we say that he'll brobibly run for the hills!!!!!!!!!! i can see it now!!! rofl )  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:58 pm
(No, he'll make US run for the hills!)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Bellabie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:06 pm
Mobius Nightshade
Who's hitting on who now?

[*Who's hitting on whom
I hope you aren't bothered by my lurking. I think you've both caused Freud to roll over in his grave. Hee hee hee. Even though you say that you've ruined the RP, if it is all about romance and you two continue to "flirt," then all that you'd need do is remove the parentheses.
b]  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games