Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
NARUTO RP!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:01 pm
Motako couldn't see were she was going, and when she tried to wipe her tears she fell ran and fell into the pond at the oasis, " Oh, crap! " she said as she got up out of the water and wrung her hair and dress,  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:06 pm
"IIYAH!" Yelled Sasori as he shot out of the water. "Oh... Motako. You scared me..." He said, calming himself down a bit. He crawled back over to her, his clothes wet now too. "Why were you crying? Was it because Ino did something? You know she's not going to like me. She called me 'emo' or something like that... what's that mean anyway?" He said, laying in the grass, his head on her lap. He smiled, trying his best to make her smile.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:13 pm
" It means she thinks you wear to much black and you hurt your-self on purpouse, like Hidan, I wear allot of black too... I didn't mean to scare you.. " Motako didn't look down at him, her eyes were fixed at the trees infront of them  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:15 pm
Ami_Fist
Ryou looked back at her. " Here, come look at this, " he said smiled and he turned aroung, his back facing her in the room. It was a room full of stained glass windows in the middle of the Fun house.
~*~*~*~
Motako stared out her window. " Wonder were he went, " She said as she walked down the staires to find her mom sitting in the living room.
" Good morning Motako. A boy came here looking for you last night, "
" Oh? " Motako loved acting like she never knew anything, she loved making Ino think she was a harmless teenager " Yes, I slammed the door in his face! " " OH?! " Motako was starting to get up-set " Yes, he looked like trouble! Those boys who dress like they're emo's are not good to have around this house! Or you for that matter! " " what " " Yes, now why don't you go get dressed and go out-side for awhile? " " Yea, sure, ok... " Motako went up-staires changed and then ran out the door, she didn't know were she was going, but she knew it was somewere " Ino's never going to like him, why do I try? " she thought as she ran past some people
"woah this is beautiful"says sakata looking around  

Level_E_Vampire

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:17 pm
"H-Hidan!? I don't want to even be in the same social class as him! Let alone be compared to him. He's an immortal b*****d. And he hates it when he doesn't get his way." He said, sitting up and holding his neck again. He hugged his knees again and looked around. "I miss him already..." He muttered quietly, reffering to Deidara. "No matter what you do, you'll always be my danna." Were the only words buzzing around in his head. He buried his face into his knees and sighed.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:26 pm
Motako turned her head and looked at him, " If you miss him, then why don't you talk to him? He's right there. " Motako pointed to the trees, she knew who he was talking about,
~*~*~*~
" I know it is, " Ryou said laughing " I purposely brought you here because of that, " He turned to her and laughed at again, " Have fun, " Ryou said as he whent over and hugged her, then dissapeared into thin air  

--i--EmBeR--

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:42 pm
Sasori slowly turned his head, his eyes halfway open. "How'd you know I was talking about Deidara? And besides... he already left." He said nonchalontly, and turned again. "Oh really? I have?" Deidara said, appearing out of a tree. His eye looking better than before. "About half way there, I got really tired... and I wanted to see you again... so I took a nap in a tree and came back. I've been sitting in that tree since Motako got here." He said, smiling at Sasori. Sasori looked so excited, he stood up immediatly and gave him another big hug. "Yay~" He yelled as he hugged him. Deidara was at least 8 inches taller than him now. Deidara smiled and rubbed his partner's head. "But before I came back... I told pein that you quit, he wasn't too thrilled... but I told him something else to..." He said, breaking Sasori's embrace. "I told him that, Hidan scares me so much now, that..." his smile widened "I quit too!" He said, looking extremely happy with himself.

Sasori stood there, just staring at Deidara for a minute, then ran over to him and jumped on him. "YAAAAAY!!!!" He exclaimed. Deidara stammered for a minute, then regained his footing. "Well I'm glad you're happy about that!" He said smiling. Still clinging to Deidara, Sasori turned his head to Motako. "Do you think he can stay with me? There's enough room in my bed and all..." He said, blushing ever so lightly at the comment. He knew it sounded akward, but there really was no other way to phrase it.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:15 pm
Motako got up, " There's no need for that, let me show you guys something, " She made a few hand signs, and walked over to them. Suddenly they were at the river by The Late Cherry Blossom Forest, " Look, see that windmill over-there? " Motako said pointing at a windmill accross the river " My.... father bought that place when I was little. It was kinndof like a vacation house, you can stay there. " Motako started to walk over the water to the windmill " Comeing? " she said almost sarcasticly as she turned her head to look at the two.
(( i had some shtuff to do, my mom made me so yah, sorry it took forever to post XD ))  

--i--EmBeR--

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:45 pm
Sakata laughs and continues to look around  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:14 pm
Ryou looks the Library, " It's so quiet here.... " He walkes up a pair of stares off the his left and picks up a book. " Dove? " He askes himself as a white bird flys past him as he's adjusting his ' disquise glasses ' " I wonder what she's doing now.... " Ryou flippes through the pages of the book,
(( and 4 u genma ;P XD jk jk lol ))
User Image  

--i--EmBeR--

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:19 pm
Deidara shifted Sasori to his back and walked across the water. "Jeez... you're heavy." He said sarcastically. Sasori smirked playfully. "Well, what do you expect? I have skin and muscles now..." he purred. Deidara smiled and followed behind Motako to the windmill.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:21 pm
((lol weirdo))"that kid he never told me his name"thinks sakata  

Level_E_Vampire

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:24 pm
" Oh may gawd, you two! " Motako breathed as she unlocked the door to the ' vacation house ' " Now, I no doesn't know about this either, so you'll be safe here. " She handed the key to Deidara, then walked into the house, opening all of the windows and shades to get some fresh air and sunlight into the old house.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:27 pm
She smiled and walked out of the fun house to get somthing to eat  

Level_E_Vampire

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:32 pm
Deidara took the key and put it in his pocket. Sasori slid off his partner's back and walked around. "I like it. Deidara, how bout' you? I know how picky you are... you freaking tackled me so you could get that room first when we moved hideouts!" He said, looking up and spinning around. Deidara laughed. "What can I say? Anyway, Yeah, I like it too." He said cooly. Sasori stopped and fell over into a chair, knocking alot of dust into the air. "Wow dusty.... When was the la.... aaah.... aaaaaa... CHOO!!!" Sasori sneezed and flipped himself out of the chair. Deidara laughed again and sneezed himself. "Well, I guess that's what I get..." He said, rubbing his nose and sniffing.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff