Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
vampire mansion (need more people) and please come Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:32 pm
"Ha! How delightful! The weapons of mortals never cease to amuse me! My heart is actually beating once more! Now, let us see how you like it!" He raised his arm, and a dark magic circle appeared in the air. It crackled with lightning as it spun rapidly, and sent a few bolts toward the Hunter.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:36 pm
Gets up quickly. "And all I wanted was a map." he mumbled quickly as he ran to the nearest door. "Please don't be a closet." he prayed as he ran in and closed the door. A closet. "Nothing works out my way." he said, trapped.  

hoplite323

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:41 pm
"What can I say, Hunter? It's been fun. Personally, I thought you'd put up more of a fight! Now, I present you an offer; recieve death, or join the Whampyri. It's quite simple."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:43 pm
"What in the world is a Whampyri? A gang or something?" he thought to himself 'Never heard of them on the criminal records.'  

hoplite323

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:50 pm
He bared his fangs and hissed, making it quite obvious that 'Whampyri' was Old English for 'Vampire'.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:21 pm
"because you tried to save me, you should be angry at me" Zeek's eyes start to glow blood red and he sniffs the air "blood....i smell blood" he whispers  

xeanik

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:47 am
kitty followed Steve. he was holding her hand and smiling. she knew he had planned something. (do they know it Christmas time at all? sorry i started to listen to this cause its my schools fave song for Christmas and making us feel guilty. )  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:31 pm
(((hi im biokonrad's other profile but i have stopped playing with biokonrad (because of his name rofl ) ))) he walked around the mansion looking for something to eat'  

fershizzle101

Kechero

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:35 pm
"yes, you must be thursty." she led him to the grate hall, and showed him where the blood was.(of should i say hanging bodys.....) she heared a sound. she turned to him "i'll be right back. " she left and found Vladmir, "care for some assistance??"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:38 pm
hello ' he said ' anyone here?  

fershizzle101

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:39 pm
"If this Hunter continues to give me trouble, your assistance would be most welcome. But for now, he must meditate over the ultimatum I have just delivered."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:42 pm
she bowed slightly, "as you wish master vladmir."  

Kechero

xeanik

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:43 pm
Zeek pearces the flesh of one of the bodies and drains the blood from it "my strength is returning" he walks out of the great hall with blood dripping from the coner of his mouth and sees vladmir "huhh"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:45 pm
(We're all upstairs, Konrad.)

He turned, seeing Zeek and noticing the blood on his chops. "Ah, Zeek! I see you have had your first Feeding! Tell me, how was it?"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games